collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who likes Digimon?  (Read 7647 times)

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
Re: Who likes Digimon?
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2016, 09:48:07 PM »
Do you guys think it would be cheaper to buy ones that are closed boxed or opened?
I'm such a sucker for blind boxes, I only want a few D:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2016, 10:04:58 PM »
Do you guys think it would be cheaper to buy ones that are closed boxed or opened?
Assuming you don't want to buy a full case/set of them, I'd honestly suggest that in the long run it's cheaper to spend a bit more to get the exact open-box characters you want than to take a chance and buy the closed blind box or two in the hopes of getting the character you wanted.

That said, if it's one or two characters you want, it's cheaper to buy them individually (open-boxed). But if you wanted like...three or four of them, depending on those characters, I'd honestly say go buy a full case if you can. With the latter option, you could always sell or trade the figures you don't want.

I went with buying a full case of the Data2 set because when the figures came out, Gatomon alone would cost about $12-$15 on ebay (due to her popularity), and slightly less for her pre-evos. They were the two I really wanted from that collection. When I bought my case from AmiAmi (JPN figure website), it only cost me $45-ish bucks total, with the fastest shipping speed, for all eight of them.
I had intended on selling most of the others, but liked them too much to do it once I saw them in person, lol.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2016, 10:20:35 PM »
Oh wow that's not a bad price at all!
I honestly just want gabumon and aggumon, stinks they are in two different series.

Thank you so much for the info! I now have to contemplate how badly I want them XD

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2016, 03:10:33 AM »

They range between $12-$18 online, I would just go on eBay and buy opened ones! I should have done that with gatomon, my husband got mad at his palmon and bought agumon off eBay xD He is selling his palmon $13.99+$2.74 on evilbay anyone is interested he can take it off

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2016, 07:16:27 PM »
*Raises hand*

Since its premiered I've loved the show, and did my best to collect each of the mini collectible bandai sets (there was at least 20...maybe 30, they made them well into the third season.) plus some of the bigger figures, I have a plastic Bin full of MOC stuff, plus a bunch of loose figures I've accumulated from goodwill! I need to get it all out again haven't seen some of it in eons.

The new figs are nice, really miss that sort of thing being more widely available.

It's neat to see other folks here who're into it, I've always been a bit torn as to which seasons my favorite, the first or second. Still have yet to see the 'tri' animations, but I'm excited to do so they look really awesome.

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2016, 04:30:05 PM »
I still play Digimon masters Online!!! It is one of my many favourite franchisings. I played Digimon Battle Online, until it closed.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal