collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEW Goodwill Outlet Pony plushie finds! PLUS Princess TS!!!  (Read 736 times)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
NEW Goodwill Outlet Pony plushie finds! PLUS Princess TS!!!
« on: February 27, 2016, 02:19:26 PM »
I know I've bragged about all the amazing finds I've had in the past few weeks from the usual outlet that I go digging in but THESE ponies are all from ANOTHER outlet on the other side of town that I'd never been to before and decided to check out! I think it was well worth the visit...

:happy:  :lovey:  :happy:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pillow Buddy SweetSong which I never had before in my collection, THREE Hasbro Softies G1 plush Moondancer, Posey and Starshine (one of my childhood plushies!), yarn haired Tinka Tinka Too, Build-a-bear Scootaloo (now if I could only find Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom!!), styling unicorn Rarity (before she was a white unicorn with purple hair!!), and talking Princess Twilight Sparkle!!! Whom, I secretly coveted despite the fact that I'd already decided against buying her retail. :P  That's the best thing about GW pony hunting--- getting what you wanted for a substantially reduced price! Even better if the second hand items are in like new non-messed up condition :silly: 

Another shopper found a G1 Hasbro Softies Windy plush and was wheeling her around in their cart and I kept an eagle eye on 'em to see if they'd change their mind and put her back but they hadn't by the time I'd checked out and decided to leave. I'd found two that day already and couldn't for the life of me figure out how I missed her but ahh well, I suppose you can't win 'em all, right??  :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:21:40 PM by SunnyDazeAhead »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: NEW Goodwill Outlet Pony plushie finds! PLUS Princess TS!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 02:23:31 PM »
Well i was almost in the same case for talking princess twilight, i wanted her but not at her retail price.I found her at a really low price on a french second hand website and she was in a very good condition, a so good condition that the rubber bands that hold her crown in the box hadn't been removed.I think mine hasn' t been played with.Anyway, congrats on your finds.

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 02:28:34 PM »
It's always great to find ponies in minty condition with the elastic bands still in place! I don't think this one was played with much either. Her crown's elastic bands and the one on her tail were still in tact. I was pretty shocked as toys that wind up in the bins usually are worse for the wear. Plus, outlets mean that she wasn't sold at a regular GW and I can't imagine anyone passing her up in such nice condition. :shocked:  Glad you got yours for a good price, too! :happy:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 02:33:31 PM »
Three G1 plushies in one trip?  :shocked: I'm so jealous! And the giant twilight too! That's such a great haul, congrats!!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 02:49:53 PM »
Holy cow! You came out great!

Offline Jorgito93

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 02:54:56 PM »
We haven't a thing like goodwill in france, but i really don't understand how a pony in such a good condition almost ender her life in trash.It also makes me sad when ponies like both our twilights don't get the love they deserve by their previous owners, but the important thing is that they are in a good home now, and nothing else matters.

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 04:08:01 PM »
Three G1 plushies in one trip?  :shocked: I'm so jealous! And the giant twilight too! That's such a great haul, congrats!!

If I'd found the G1 Windy plushie before someone else did it woulda been 4 in one trip. :P  I'm happy with what I did manage to come away with though hehe

Holy cow! You came out great!

That was indeed a good pony day. I just went back yesterday and only came away with a tiny plush Twilight Sparkle key chain lol :silly:

We haven't a thing like goodwill in france, but i really don't understand how a pony in such a good condition almost ender her life in trash.

This is the #1 thing that causes me distress on days I don't go to the outlets. I worry about all the ponies I could be missing out on that end up in the trash because I wasn't there to rescue them! :yikes: But then I think well, maybe the ponies that I find on the days that I go are meant to be found by me and perhaps there aren't any in the bins when I'm not there. *nodnods* This is the best reasoning I came come up with to cope with not being able to go every day. :yikes:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 06:37:48 AM »
You definitely had some pony luck shining on you!!! Congrats :)

Offline Baby Crumpet

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Never too many Tex's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 09:42:46 AM »
three g1 plushies in one sitting? Please, give me some of your pony luck! Princess twilight looks really nice, too! Congrats c:

:glitter: Thank you to Nence and starrynights for my signature and Trinity for my avatar :glitter:
Wishlist

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 10:08:15 AM »
They are cute! Congrats!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 11:56:43 AM »
Wow, it definitely paid off to go pony hunting somewhere different for a change!  Such nice plushies and they all look like they are in lovely condition too!  Congrats :cheer:

Niwalime

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 12:04:54 PM »
That's just lovely! Congrats! :heart:

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 11:26:28 AM »
I don't hit up that northside location very often but I was glad I did on that day. :happy: Thanks everyone! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal