collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Past Gen Allies Would You Like to See Return?  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
What Past Gen Allies Would You Like to See Return?
« on: January 31, 2016, 01:52:27 PM »
Bringing bsck past gen villains seems to be a popular enough subject, but what about their allies in future shows/episodes?

I would love to see Mr. Moochick return.

Reformed Catrina and Rep would make for interesting episodes

Prince Edgar as the new kinder Penguin King.

What about bringing back the Pennas?

The Bushwoolies and the Other Baby Dragons.

Who'd you like to see return?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
Re: What Past Gen Allies Would You Like to See Return?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 02:43:30 PM »
I would like to see the world (and ponies) of G1 updated for modern standards.  The idea of an enclave surrounded by a mostly explored world is interesting.  I loved the Jewel Desert with its crystal cacti.

As for actual allies, I would say the other baby dragons, but these writers are screwing the pooch with just one dragon.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 03:28:31 PM »
I would like to see the world (and ponies) of G1 updated for modern standards.  The idea of an enclave surrounded by a mostly explored world is interesting.  I loved the Jewel Desert with its crystal cacti.

As for actual allies, I would say the other baby dragons, but these writers are screwing the pooch with just one dragon.

Don't they always?

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 05:07:53 PM »
The baby dragons were never animated or in the American creative notebook, though. It would be odd for them to show up in an American based cartoon. You might get bushwoolies, I suppose?

Though I think G1 stuff should be left to G1, and G4 should have its own stuff. It makes more sense to me that way, as the ponies are mostly different, and even AJ, who is similar, is nothing like AJ of G1 in character.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 05:24:34 PM »
None.  They keep ruining the characters they bring back (I'm looking at you, Smooze).  I guess if they absolutely HAD to bring back older-generation characters, I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Bushwoolies.  They were already kind of annoying.  I wouldn't particularly mind G4 ruining them.

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 06:32:40 PM »
None.  They keep ruining the characters they bring back (I'm looking at you, Smooze).  I guess if they absolutely HAD to bring back older-generation characters, I guess I wouldn't mind seeing Bushwoolies.  They were already kind of annoying.  I wouldn't particularly mind G4 ruining them.

hahaha i was just thinking that, and then my sister piped up 'watch them make them cool'
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 06:33:09 PM »

No argument on the Smoozes ruination. It was more like sentient Nickelodeon Gak.

Offline kestral_kitsune

• "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 06:41:14 PM »

No argument on the Smoozes ruination. It was more like sentient Nickelodeon Gak.

909 who did your icon???? that's amazing
art page

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 06:44:14 PM »

Are you talking to Pinkie21 or me?

If your talking to me, I found this googling the rainbow brite horses. Idk who did it.

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 06:50:36 PM »

I call it the radioactive booger.

I would like to see G1 see some kind of revival, and I would like to see the U.K.'s approach to the princesses and their attendants featured rather than the American one.  Baby dragon attendants and their personalities is just so much better than bushwoolies and them all fighting over the crown.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 07:00:09 PM »

I call it the radioactive booger.

I would like to see G1 see some kind of revival, and I would like to see the U.K.'s approach to the princesses and their attendants featured rather than the American one.  Baby dragon attendants and their personalities is just so much better than bushwoolies and them all fighting over the crown.

I honestly wouldn't know but I'll take your guys word for it.

Offline kestral_kitsune

• "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2016, 07:03:11 PM »

If your talking to me, I found this googling the rainbow brite horses. Idk who did it.
heh yours XD and i trawled Da and is by an artist called bluefox2512
art page

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2016, 07:10:04 PM »
I'm not sure how much I trust FiM in world-building.  Like others have said, they really failed with the Smooze.

That said, if handled correctly, I wouldn't mind seeing Bushwoolies.  I'd also like to see Megan for an episode.  Not multiple arcs, but just an episode.  I don't think she fits in Equestria, per se, but I'd like to see how certain ponies react to her.  I'd even settle for Megan in pony form.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2016, 07:15:32 PM »

heh yours XD and i trawled Da and is by an artist called bluefox2512

Sweetness! I should go leave a compliment

Offline Lore-Lei

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2016, 11:55:06 AM »
You spoke from the bottom of my heart.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal