collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 173389 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Manaphy via Nintendo Network 1-24]
« Reply #1200 on: June 02, 2016, 02:07:02 AM »
Oh, does ORAS have that capture the flag mini game like Diamond/Pearl? Ugh, that sounds annoying. It's not the end of the world if someone take a flag from your base.  >_<

And, on that thought, since we are entering a new gen, I wonder if we'll be seeing Sinnoh remakes in the next couple of years. I feel like it's still too recent a region for that, but it is nearly a ten year old game at this point. Diamond got me back into Pokemon, so it has a place in my heart, but I really don't know if I'm interested in revisiting Sinnoh, personally.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #1201 on: June 02, 2016, 02:42:07 AM »
Speaking of Wally and Ralts... I got my Manaphy TCG box today and this stinkin cute trainer card was in one of my boosters!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I always loved Wally xD and the fact that ralts in one of my favorite pokemon helps too. lol

how super cute :D cant wait to get my box too, sadly the store informed us that they wont get it before friday or saturday... ah the wait. -_-

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1202 on: June 02, 2016, 03:15:39 AM »
how super cute :D cant wait to get my box too, sadly the store informed us that they wont get it before friday or saturday... ah the wait. -_-

Iv been having trouble finding the pokeball figures. Usually TRU gets them in so early and I have no trouble finding them, not so lucky this time. I always buy them in sets of 3 when they show up at TRU. One for me, my son, and a friend who doesn't live too close to the store. Hope I start seeing them.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: June 02, 2016, 09:44:46 AM »
Good luck! :)
German TRU does not carry anything it seems :/ I saw some of the plushes (Darkrai and Jirachi) at Mediamarkt (a german electronic store) but they didnt have anything else either.

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: June 02, 2016, 02:41:51 PM »
Einhornbaby: If there is anything specific you're looking for, I can keep an eye out for you to ship over. The TRU next to my work had the Manaphy figures a couple weeks ago, haven't checked back to see the current stock. I hate it when distribution isn't consistent worldwide. :huh:

Anyone ever get that moment when your Pokemon are playing tricks on you? My Zorua in X made me tilt my head when a Celebi popped out to battle instead of her. I completely forgot about her ability! I feel like that's going to be a reoccurring theme when it's late. :lol:

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1205 on: June 02, 2016, 02:46:00 PM »
My Zorua trolls me constantly! I once had a Swampert come out and Im like... WHy do you have all these weird moves... and then they would change back xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #1206 on: June 02, 2016, 04:35:41 PM »
I got my Manaphy last night and am now remembering that I actually really like that Pokemon! I'm not usually a fan of legendaries, but Manaphy is pretty darn cute.

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 02, 2016, 07:35:52 PM »
My Zorua trolls me constantly! I once had a Swampert come out and Im like... WHy do you have all these weird moves... and then they would change back xD

:lol: Glad to know it's not just me. I don't know if I'm sad or relieved they show up normally in Amie; it would have been cute if you had to pet it for it to morph to normal.

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 02, 2016, 10:02:47 PM »
XD Zorua and Zoroark ALWAYS get me.... Even though I know their ability, I always get totally confused and even yelp in shock when they're revealed... Then I feel like a doof.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 03, 2016, 09:37:02 PM »
Haha, those trickster foxes, I can't help but love them though.

I've been in spring cleaning mode lately, and dug up my old Blastoise dog tag, it possessed me to scrounge up all my non-game Pokemerch for a picture. I know we're passed showing off our merch in this thread, but I didn't have access to my collection back than and would like to contribute now if you guys don't mind.

Not included is my 90's Pokemon Monopoly set, I'll need to dig it out eventually. It's not as impressive as a lot of you guys, I have gotten rid of practically 90% of my childhood collection.  The dog tag was a gift from an old friend, and the Burger King Mewtwo card/Pokeball was from the good ol' days (though it is technically my brother's). That poor Gameboy has seen better days, it works, but the speaker is gone and the screen is cracked. The Pokedoll Charmander, Pachirisu, and Knotched-Ear Pichu are from Pokemon Center's in Japan; I picked out Charmy myself, my brother got me the other two. Buneary, Patrat, and Panpour, and the Tomy Oshawott and Panpour (I just noticed they fell into the Pokeball and are kind of hidden), are from the Nintendo Store in NYC; again, I picked out Buneary, the others were a Christmas gift from my mom (she has a coworker who lives in NYC who picked them up for her; too bad it was a surprise, Panpour isn't my preferred monkey, but it was genuinely a surprising gift and I still love it). The first set of McD toys were bought in various restaurants between Niagara Falls and Virginia Beach (I got rid of the Zorua and Zoroark from the set unfortunately). The Dewott, Pignite, and second Pikachu were just from around here, I never managed to track down Servine. Kuttari Charmander is my most recent addition from that Pokemon Center vending machine I posted about months back. All the memories.  :heart:

My Pokemon cards were part of the purge, I just kept that handful because they either featured favourite Pokemon or art I liked (that McD Tepig card looks so out of place with all the vintage ones). I was planning on converting them to little posters or covers for pocket sketchbooks, but now I'm not sure if I will. Than, I was going to give them to my cousin, but he likes strong cards, and these just don't have the HP/Attack of the new ones. They're kind of just sitting there so I need to re-home them.

Does anyone remember the Pokemon gel pens? Or those trading/battle coins? :lol: And more importantly, anyone want to go to Japan and splurge at Pokemon Centers with me? I need some Talonflame, Dedenne, and Swirlix plushies in my life (And Oshawott, Tepig, Pignite, Minccino, and Emolga finally if they are still around)!  :freak:

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 04, 2016, 09:55:35 AM »
Einhornbaby: If there is anything specific you're looking for, I can keep an eye out for you to ship over. The TRU next to my work had the Manaphy figures a couple weeks ago, haven't checked back to see the current stock. I hate it when distribution isn't consistent worldwide. :huh:

thank you for your offer, thats super kind :D <3

And suuuuuper cute collection, I love the cards and the plushies, awww, so cute :)

I got my Manaphy set today (finally, yaaaaaay!!) and opened it right when we got home :D The pin is super cute! And I had some luck with the booster pack that were inside! Look who I got!

Its Sylveon EX /Feelinara EX ! :D
I dont have many EX cards yet (only about 4 or 5 something) so Its pretty special to me <3

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 10:01:01 AM by Einhornbaby »

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1211 on: June 04, 2016, 11:11:52 AM »
OMG German nymphia card is all l
my want!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :inlove:

Its actually really cool that all the Pokemon are called different names in different parts of the world except pikachu. Sometimes I forget there's more than English and Japanese names. I call pokes past generation 4 by their Japanese names but its fun to learn new names for the same Pokemon!

And nowwww I'm daydreaming being a Pokemon card artist just drawing Pokemon all day nonstop xD

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #1212 on: June 04, 2016, 01:20:55 PM »
Aluke, that's a nice collection.

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon with what I had.  I say had because I put my plush on ebay to go toward something else.  I'm finding with very few exceptions, I'd rather have the games.

The cards are there because I gave away all of my Mew cards but the ones for myself and the auction. I also had an extra Darkrai and I'm giving them to the winner.  I saw people charging for them, but I was like...nope because it didn't seem right to me.

Princess Lala, that would be a fun job.  I think it would also be fun to be the concept designer who actually got to design the new Pokemon.
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1213 on: June 04, 2016, 02:05:54 PM »
^------- WAAAAAAH! Totally drooling over that KFC dratini/chibiryu omg so precious! :dribble: :squee:

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #1214 on: June 04, 2016, 02:12:43 PM »
@ GothicSugar Just so you know, I still have a Jirachi waiting for you on my OR file.

Honestly, all I can say is "Come on, July!". I want my Shaymin merch, darn it. XD

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal