collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2016 Disney Swap: All shipped! Waiting on boxes!  (Read 39776 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups: 2 more days left!
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2016, 05:38:54 AM »
Everyone is making their forms really pretty... maybe I need to go back and spruce mine up. ;)

im thinking the same thing haha

I noticed this also.  I have been trying to think what I was going to do to dress mine up also.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2016, 09:04:35 AM »
Sent Sora a PMand she hasn't responded. :/

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2016, 09:53:56 AM »

Just give them some more time Midnight_Dream. People usually have more going on in their lives than just whats happening in the Arena, plus different timezones etc. :p
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2016, 10:18:16 AM »

Just give them some more time Midnight_Dream. People usually have more going on in their lives than just whats happening in the Arena, plus different timezones etc. :p

This. And from a swap host perspective, sometimes it takes a little longer to look into feedbacks and such before responding. I'm sure she'll get back to you :)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups: LAST DAY FOR SIGN UPS!
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2016, 03:28:03 PM »
Don't forget that she's in a vastly different time zone. She may be sleeping. :) If you sent in your form you should be fine, though.

On another note, I can't wait to find out who my partner is! I want to start shopping. ;)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2016, 03:54:28 PM »
On another note, I can't wait to find out who my partner is! I want to start shopping. ;)

Yes, this! :cheer: I'm always excited to find out whether I'll be buying for someone I've swapped with before, or someone totally new. Will it be someone with similar tastes to mine, or someone chosen to encourage me to learn about new things? For me it's win / win. I love buying for people I've become friends with already, but I also welcome the opportunity to really dive in and learn about new stuff so I can make someone a fantastic box. :)

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2016, 04:08:21 PM »

Me too.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2016, 06:01:24 PM »
I can't wait to see who my partner is.  I am looking so forward to shopping for them and coming up with a super fun swap box.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2016, 06:11:57 PM »
Ditto on the excitement for partners! I love disney shopping! Hope I can find some neat things for whoever my partner is!

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2016, 08:32:49 PM »
I completely forgot about this swap. I just sent in my application. Hopefully it's not too late. But I understand if it is.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2016, 08:48:15 PM »
I completely forgot about this swap. I just sent in my application. Hopefully it's not too late. But I understand if it is.

Technically for the US it's still Jan 10 :P.

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2016, 09:36:41 PM »
1. Favorite Disney movies?
Beauty & the Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin,The Jungle Book, The Little Mermaid, Brave, Dumbo, Mulan,any Studio Ghibli film (I'm a sucker for Kiki's Delievry Serivce, Howl's Moving Castle,Spirited Away etc.)and Cinderella
2. Favorite Disney characters?
Belle, Beast, Scar, Mufasa, Simba, Nala,Baloo, Bagheera, Shere Khan, Genie, Jasmine, Aladdin,Ariel, Dumbo,Maleficent,Cinderella, and any Studio Ghibli characters.
3. Are there any Disney movies/characters you dislike?
The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Atlantis, Wall-E.
4. Any particular merchandise type you prefer (plushies, figures, pins, etc.)?
Tsum Tsums, any plush,pins, figures, any jewelry, beauty items,
4. Any particular merchandise type you'd rather not receive?
Not Really, I'm game for anything.
5. Do you have a wishlist?
No, but I'm open to anything that involves my favorite characters or movies. ^.^
6. What would you like as extras?
Anything, I pretty much happy with anything I get so no worries. :lol:
7. What is your favorite type of candy?
Anything Chocolate or Caramel i.e. ( Pocky, Tim Tams, Crispy M&M's, Kinder, Raisinets )
8. Any candies you specifically don't like? Allergies?
No black licorice please.
9.Would you appreciate hand made, especially for you ...items in your box?
Yup, I love anything of the sort! ;)
10.I have a friend that will be going to Disney World soon. She is being nice enough to pick up a couple of things for me. Are there any Disney World attractions/rides etc. you enjoy and might want something from? I love anything from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, it was special to me and my mom.
11.Partner how do you feel about a themed box? (I.e. All items from the same movie/character/etc).
I think it would be great any which way but sounds like a wonderful idea.
12.Would you prefer several smaller items or a couple larger / more expensive ones?
I'm not picky either way I'll be happy. ^.^
13.What are your favorite colors? (That can be helpful when deciding how to wrap gifts)
Blue, Green, Purple, Pink
14.Do you prefer your box decorated or plain?
If you have time to do it I would love it, if not its ok.
15.Would you prefer a variety of different item types in your box or would you be happy if it was heavy on something (Tsum Tsums or figures, for example). I'd probably lean more toward Tsum Tsums, figures, plush, or pins.
16. Most of us have posted collection pictures, but I'm still worried that I might get something my partner already has. Could everyone either post some pictures and a list or at least a basic rundown of what kinds of things they already have? I don't have a pic but here's my list:
Scar Tsum Tsum
Mufasas Tsum Tsum
Maleficent Dragon Plush
Scar, Shere-Kahn, Kaa, Belle, Beast, and Merida Pop Vinyls
Several Disney Japan goods (jewerly, boxes, etc., I think those items are safe not to buy twice)
17.If I find something that is much cheaper in used condition, do you mind if I get that? Or would you prefer all new things?  Sounds cool, I wouldn't mind
18.question: I have a piece of Disney merch from when I was a kid, it is in PERFECT condition. I was wondering is it tacky to send it as an extra to your partner if you think they will love it more then you do? I think its a sweet idea.
19.Partner fiancé and I have extras of the Figaro and Marie plastic blind bag tsum tsums (the ones with the accessories). Any interest in one as an extra? Yes, but interested in those but haven't seen them yet.
20.Partner is there anything you like off the Disney Store Japan website that the US online site or store doesn't carry? Always something from that site. ^.^
21.At this point, I have a few small extras/gifts for you. So you'll have more than one thing to open. But. I'm trying to decide whether to get you two big things that will take most the rest of the budget, OR I can buy you one of the big things and more smaller things. ??? Whatever makes you happy, as I can go either way you decide.
22.Are you in any other swaps? Are you using your list here for those? Nope, just this one for the moment.
22. Is there anything you forgot to add to your list? I did.  :blush: I would like a Tsum Tsum of the Ed the hyena from The Lion King if possible. He's so cute with his offset eyes. Other than that I think I'm good.
23.Would you care if 90% of your Extras goodies were  Disney items from  your wanted list? I wouldn't say no to more Disney stuff.
24. Is there one brand of candy you like better than others? Not really just as long as chocolate is involved. :biggrin:
25. For extra purposes: Do you have a pony wishlist/what ponies are you looking for? Yep, my list is in my siganature, I wouldn't say no to a G1 pony.
26.What are your favorite ponies? Wind Whistler, Sunlight, Starshine, Galaxy, Moonstone,Firefly, and Glory.
27.What other things do you collect/are you interested in? I collect anything Sailor Moon, Steven Universe, Audrey Hepburn, Rainbow Brite, and Transformers.
28.Partner what is your feeling on Christmas paper if it's Disney? Lol. I have lots of cute disney christmas paper. Otherwise it'll be a more plain or just patterned paper. I wouldn't mind after all its Disney. ^.^
29.Partner, I have Disney themed wrapping paper but it's not for one of the movies on your list. (I looked at getting appropriate paper but that seems unlikely.) Should I go ahead and use it, or would you prefer me to look at your favorite colors instead? I don't mind going either route. Your choice I would be good either way.
30.Do you wear jewelry? Yep, bracelets, necklaces, the whole deal. :biggrin: I am picky since I like delicate jewelry  as chunky ones don't suit me. Same with earrings I mainly do studs or earrings with a little dangle to them.
31.Partner I have some promotional stickers from Disney Movie club. Would you mind if I used some of them to decorate your gifts after wrapping them as long as the sticker didn't give away was inside? Nope, sounds like a good idea.
32.Question: This awesome item I found for ya partner, the packaging would kill me on shipping can I take the figures out of the package and wrap them in bubblewrap? It would save me about $10 in shipping xD That's fine by me. :)
33.Patner do you mind if I use an old box from a jewelry store to wrap one of your items in? I don't want you to be disappointed that it's not jewelry when you open it. Not a bit, do whatever works for you.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 08:39:00 PM by nemubones »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Disney Swap: Sign-Ups: Assigning partners!
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2016, 07:51:42 AM »

Partners will be sorted soon!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2016, 08:00:10 AM »
Yay!!! Can't wait for partners!!

Question: The budget is $25 not including shipping or extras. What was your thought on extras, Sora? $5-10?

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2016, 08:03:56 AM »
Yay!!! Can't wait for partners!!

Question: The budget is $25 not including shipping or extras. What was your thought on extras, Sora? $5-10?
Woops, can't believe I forgot this!

$5 :)

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal