collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gifting Yourself On Christmas?  (Read 4178 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Gifting Yourself On Christmas?
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2015, 12:04:59 PM »
I bought myself two ponies for Christmas and a Transformer.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2015, 12:11:00 PM »
When it comes to ponies, I do something like that. It's not specifically for Christmas, but I wait until they have all of the sales and go nuts. I only ask for ponies from my sister, and we don't spend a lot on each other, so I get most of it myself.

Offline Harabel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2015, 12:22:41 PM »
I bought myself some G1 ponies and a grail, a NBBE Baby Gusty!!!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2015, 12:52:25 PM »
Nope, but I might get a few things I need afterwards :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

S.o.a.r.

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2015, 02:28:59 PM »
I've gifted myself an iPhone 6S as an early Christmas present and on Christmas Eve (the 24th here in Sweden) Mommy Berrytown arrived in my mailbox all the way from Australia. Yay!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2015, 01:04:18 AM »
I ususally try to get what I didn't get for christmas on the sales.. Like I'll probably buy the tetris-lamp and the Game of Thrones-season 1-4 dvd box. We did get money towards a new kitchen lamp and hopefully it's on sale now :).

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2015, 05:28:55 AM »
This year I bought myself a Tokyo Ghoul Tshirt for Christmas when I was done with my shopping for the rest of the family, and bought an accessory for a BJD I don't have yet so that when added to the cost of my sister's layaway I could order the Dollzone event Scorpio, but usually our household doesn't buy much for ourselves from the 1st through the 25th of December unless its something that we know we won't get from someone else.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2015, 06:56:24 AM »
I suppose I've kind of technically done that with the PS4 I got with my Thanksgiving Discount, and the oboe case cover I ordered (for those who read my post in the Christmas gifts topic, this is actually a different one - a general-purpose one that I can always have on the case).

Still, I don't really think of them as being Christmas gifts to myself. lol

|My Collection|

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2015, 11:12:05 PM »
Ooh Ponycake that top shirt you posted is adorable! Where did it come from if you don't mind me asking?

I bought myself some Uggs I've been staring at because there was no way I would ask anyone to buy me shoes that expensive and I wanted them. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2015, 11:31:09 PM »
Ooh Ponycake that top shirt you posted is adorable! Where did it come from if you don't mind me asking?

I bought myself some Uggs I've been staring at because there was no way I would ask anyone to buy me shoes that expensive and I wanted them. :lol:

Ebayyyy! $20 shipped is a gr8 deal I think. The seller listed another for sale, geeky_loot. I feel like anywhere else we'd pay $40+

It says one size fits all ....... I hope it's ok but I'll just be lounging around in it anyway. I'll probably take a selfie and put it on my instagram when it comes. There are a bunch of cute ones... I was tempted by totoro too.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:32:54 PM by ponycake »

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline buddyboymama

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2015, 04:17:32 AM »
Before Christmas, I bought myself three new shirts and two new pairs of jeans. This is huge, because I rarely buy clothes for myself, especially something that didn't come from the thrift store. I didn't put them under the tree, because I wanted to wear them to Christmas parties.

I also got myself some ornaments: a Boston Terrier bulb, and three ornaments personalized with photos of my kids. This is going to be a yearly tradition. I had my husband unwrap them, since I already knew what they were.

Offline Nekoi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2015, 05:53:37 AM »
I try to buy something for myself around Christmas that I wouldn't usually buy. Most of the time I'm pretty restrictive with spending money on me though spending on others is a different story.

This year I gifted myself a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera as well as my first designer handbag in leather. The bag was due to a combination of getting angry with fake bags breaking and because I received a Christmas bonus from work that went into paying for it.

Like most I don't wrap the gifts, and I start using them right away.
Isn't the world a lovely place? ~ Everywhere you go, a smiling face!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2015, 08:05:42 AM »

Oh wow that store has a ton of cute stuff! I'm shopping a little today for cute shirts for work and now I'm a little torn. :lol:

Ebayyyy! $20 shipped is a gr8 deal I think. The seller listed another for sale, geeky_loot. I feel like anywhere else we'd pay $40+

It says one size fits all ....... I hope it's ok but I'll just be lounging around in it anyway. I'll probably take a selfie and put it on my instagram when it comes. There are a bunch of cute ones... I was tempted by totoro too.

Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline joce

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2015, 05:43:23 AM »
 I accidentally gifted myself a new Frye purse when I forgot my amazon account was hooked directly to my debit card when I hit buy and handed it to this and to put in his info lol! He instead got me another bag I wanted. Love both btw.

Put myself on the list with a breeder for a corgi puppy. Probably won't get till late spring or mid summer. But yay.

Lots of clothes! My mom had given up even getting me gift cards to clothes places. It will always be some random place I would never wear their clothing.
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2015, 01:53:49 PM »
I accidentally gifted myself a new Frye purse when I forgot my amazon account was hooked directly to my debit card when I hit buy and handed it to this and to put in his info lol! He instead got me another bag I wanted. Love both btw.

Put myself on the list with a breeder for a corgi puppy. Probably won't get till late spring or mid summer. But yay.

Lots of clothes! My mom had given up even getting me gift cards to clothes places. It will always be some random place I would never wear their clothing.

Corgis are amazing dogs. We had one for thirteen years named Cuddles and we referred to her as a "dog genius". She liked to play fetch, watch TV with us and go for walks. We could walk her without a leash because she could actually sit when cars went by.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal