collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Maud Pie and Talking Queen Chrysalis  (Read 317 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Maud Pie and Talking Queen Chrysalis
« on: December 02, 2015, 03:28:34 PM »
I went to Toys R Us today and found Maud and at the last minute I decided to get the talking Queen Queen Chrysalis figure.  I didn't want it at first, after having seen it for a while because basically she's not show accurate.  Her wings don't have holes in them and she has the sort of Rainbow Power designs on her body and legs.  I grabbed her anyway, because any time I hesitate on getting something then decide I want it it's gone.  I was going to grab the Celestia one too but I couldn't stand the voice box for it.  On a side note, I had thought that Gummy would sit better on Maud's head but you just place him on her head on the little stand on her head but he can easily fall off so be careful you don't lose him if you get Maud.

TRU is having tons of sales too if anyone is interested.

Also, on a side note at TRU I also saw a few of the cutie mark crusaders wedding sets.  I don't know if it was old stock and someone found them and put them out.  I checked to see if they had anymore wedding set stuff but didn't see anything.

I also did get Draculaura from the Scary Tales set.  I didn't get the original one and at first they didn't have anything except Clawdeen and I asked and the guy said they're supposed to have two more cases of these dolls and after some searching he found them.

I really want the styling version of Maud and Daring Do but I hate the flowers and designs all over their bodies.  I wish they had put stickers on the side so if someone wants to decorate it they can.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 03:52:40 PM by Majesty »

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Maud Pie and Talking Queen Chrysalis
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 10:32:29 PM »
Congrats on your new additions :) 

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 10:38:52 PM »
Congrats! :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 07:31:59 PM »
I have walked away from buying toys and then regretted it later too. It's so frustrating when you can't find them again and you know you could have had them when they first came out!  Congrats on your new ponies :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal