collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amazing Gumtree Lot Plus New MOC/MIB Collection Additions!  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Babydoll

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ★ Instagram Babydoll84uk (Pics of my collection) ★
    • View Profile
Amazing Gumtree Lot Plus New MOC/MIB Collection Additions!
« on: November 30, 2015, 08:59:31 AM »
Hi,

I haven't bragged in ages but I was amazed to find this lot on gumtree, the pony I spotted was in the back row, I took a screen shot as gumtree ads are removed once they have sold:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was a little weary, as I have been scammed before on gumtree but the seller accepted PayPal so I thought it was worth the risk. The lot arrived on Saturday and I was right, Coral Tickle was in the back row :cheer: so I now have two! :faint: I still need to clean her up but she looks to be in great shape other than a small eye rub and 1 missing plug! So I will be listing her for sale soon...

Also recently won MOC Gypsy, I have wanted her for as long as I can remember, she is by far my fave from that set & even more beautiful in person! :lovey: (Excuse the bad pics the weather here has been so dull lately)

Also couldn't resist MIB Bobbie, unfortunately she is not quite MIB as the EBay seller decided to remove her from her packaging to take better pics! :crazy: :nuts: I still think she's still pretty neat though!

Also fell in love with Spanish MOC Whizzer, adore her back card! :heart:

Lastly I added two more UK MIB Flutter ponies to my herd, I now have four! :cheer: Cloud Puff isn't quite MIB as her wings were broken and her seal around her face is missing but I repaired her wings and think she displays beautifully! She is one of my fave flutter ponies so really happy to have her close to MIB as even her sticker is still intact!

Babydoll~

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing Gumtree Lot Plus New MOC/MIB Collection Additions!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 09:19:37 AM »
 :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: major congrats!! You rock!! 2 Coral tickle!! AMAZING!!! and WOW your MOC/MIB ponies are also Fantastic!!!  ;) ;)
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Rachel8125

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Emotional Wellness
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 09:42:59 AM »
Oh wow- so gorgeous!!

Niwalime

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 11:23:36 AM »
Lovely ponies! Congrats on your beautiful finds! ^.^

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 11:33:40 AM »
Wow! Great find.  :biggrin:

I've never really used Gumtree before. Do the sellers normally post stuff for you or is it a collection only site?
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 12:08:09 PM »
Wow, great spotting on Tickle.  How come I've never seen this girl before?? She is really pretty. Congrats on all of your lovely MOC G1s too :lovey:

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 12:21:07 PM »
Beautiful ponies!!!

Jules x

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 12:28:20 PM »
Nice spotting on that lot! I would have totally passed Tickle over for heart throb in bad lighting! She look lovely :)

Offline Babydoll

• Arena Supporter
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 12:42:19 PM »
Thanks everyone :heart:

I've never really used Gumtree before. Do the sellers normally post stuff for you or is it a collection only site?

Iv found a few good lots on gumtree it's worth checking every now and then, It's meant to be a collection only site although majority of sellers will post if you let them know that you will cover all postage costs however I would only purchase from a seller if they have a PayPal account as paying by bank transfer is not worth the risk IMO. I did get scammed earlier this year by a seller using stolen pics on gumtree but thankfully I paid by PayPal so got my money back!  ^^; The hardest thing is finding G1 lots as they get snapped up so quickly!

Wow, great spotting on Tickle.  How come I've never seen this girl before?? She is really pretty. Congrats on all of your lovely MOC G1s too :lovey:

Hehe I honestly didn't know too much about her until I found her a month or two ago on eBay & can't believe that I now have two! :biggrin:

Babydoll~

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 12:44:39 PM »
Congrats to you!!  :)

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2015, 04:56:23 PM »
Congrats!  Nice to see another MOC Gypsy.  She is a hard one to track down.  ;)

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 04:38:57 AM »

Iv found a few good lots on gumtree it's worth checking every now and then, It's meant to be a collection only site although majority of sellers will post if you let them know that you will cover all postage costs however I would only purchase from a seller if they have a PayPal account as paying by bank transfer is not worth the risk IMO. I did get scammed earlier this year by a seller using stolen pics on gumtree but thankfully I paid by PayPal so got my money back!  ^^; The hardest thing is finding G1 lots as they get snapped up so quickly!

Ah, thanks for the info. :) I guess if I ever remember to check Gumtree (and happen to find a G1 lot that hasn't been snapped up) I will just email the seller and ask.  :lol:

I'm not usually too bothered about variants, but I do really like your coral Tickles!  ^.^
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 05:13:59 AM »
Very good eye!  Wow, Tickle is hard to see; she really just looks like Heart Throb.

I'm curious, what kind and color ribbon does Cloud Puff have?
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Babydoll

• Arena Supporter
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 09:22:36 AM »
Thanks for all the lovely comments! :heart:

Congrats!  Nice to see another MOC Gypsy.  She is a hard one to track down.  ;)
I know tell me about it, iv been so jelly over your gorgeous MOC Gypsy for years!  I'm glad to finally have her! :)

Ah, thanks for the info. :) I guess if I ever remember to check Gumtree (and happen to find a G1 lot that hasn't been snapped up) I will just email the seller and ask.  :lol:

I'm not usually too bothered about variants, but I do really like your coral Tickles!  ^.^

Thanks hun, me too I'm more of a G1 MOC/MIB collector but have a wee soft spot for Coral Tickle now! :heart:

Very good eye!  Wow, Tickle is hard to see; she really just looks like Heart Throb.

I'm curious, what kind and color ribbon does Cloud Puff have?

Thank you, I do have a good eye at times although I also thought I spotted a baby sapphire in this lot standing next to baby blossom but turned out to be a fakie! :lol:

She has a pale green gold trim ribbon, hope that helps :)

Babydoll~

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 01:41:28 PM »

Hehe I honestly didn't know too much about her until I found her a month or two ago on eBay & can't believe that I now have two! :biggrin:

Babydoll~

I've never heard of a coral Tickle before, either (not surprising since I know very little about variants and/or non-U.S. ponies!), but she's so pretty! And I do love your MOC Gypsy. I agree, she's beautiful!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal