collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need more info: High Quality Fakie Clothes w/Authentic Looking Stickers!  (Read 2359 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Hey Guys!

I'm an accessory and pony wear nut. :)  Handmade clothes, totsy clothes, you name it.  However, I've come across a strange set in my collecting and I don't think they're Totsy.  The clothing is higher quality and almost seems like a real MLP clothing set.  They also came with stickers that look a *lot* like real MLP's.  Anywhoo, I'll put some pictures down and see if anyone has any ideas. :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I actually have the shirt to this (just couldn't find it for the pictures) but the hat is escaping me... anyone have it?

This bride outfit came in a lot with 3 different veils and I have no idea which one(s) go with it.  Anyone know?

I don't have it personally, but the sticker uses the strawberry material from the middle hat, however, the outfit on the far left uses the exact same lace as the hat in the middle.  The hat on the end is from the MLP Sweet Dreams set and is there for comparison only.  BTW - if anyone has this sticker, let me know!  Variant fakie outfits?  They did happen...

I never did find the headpiece for the lighter ballerina outfit.

Another version of pony royal with a clear jelly-like plastic crown.  Also the sleepwear set again.  Ignore the set in the middle.  I'm pretty sure it's a Totsy.

And just another random last one.

If anyone out there has MIB pictures of these, wants to trade, sell, or even just remembers details about these from their childhood, please let me know!  I'm dying to find out more about these pretty sets! :)  Thanks so much!

Silverdawn

Offline Miss_Pompon

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
How interesting ! I've seen some of yours in different ebay auctions and I've always wondering what they could be !

Made by LordBlumiere, thank you so much

My Want List

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Wow!  awesome mystery :)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
No idea but I NEED the set in the last picture! If you ever want to sell, you have a buyer!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
I have a set similar to the Totsy one that you scribbled out, except I can't remember if it's pink or white; thought it was quite bizarre that the hat has 3 holes, but if it's for a unicorn...? The rest of the outfits are new to me. They're pretty neat and who knows if Hasrro used some variations of fabric...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Those are amazing!  Sooo cool! 

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
I've found the ones with holes for horns in the hats are for totsy :) I've decarded a moc fashion set for totsy and the hat had three holes.

Offline LadyPinwheel

• Pink Punk Unicorn
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • My reality is just different than yours
    • View Profile
    • LadyPinwheel's Pony Realm
Could they be from Argentina? Some time ago, an Argie collector showed us an outfit that looked nothing like the regular MLP clothes and it was genuine from argentina.

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
wow they are amazing, how interesting.
so want that floral sleep outfit and the outfit in the last picture.

No idea but I NEED the set in the last picture! If you ever want to sell, you have a buyer!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
NO me me me :P

i would love to see them on ponies, are you able to dispaly them on ponies for us to see :D

Could they be from Argentina? Some time ago, an Argie collector showed us an outfit that looked nothing like the regular MLP clothes and it was genuine from argentina.
this is what i thought, other then that all that comes to mind is Greek or some other nirvana ponywear maybe, if there are no bits here try the Nirvana forum

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline billietallent

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Imma die surrounded by ponies, yarn, and buttons
    • View Profile
Oh! I think I just saw a moc set on ebay! I'll pm you.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
They REALLY look legit!! @_@ The stickers are what really sells me on them; it's hard to believe that they're not! :faint:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Sky_Rocket

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
I bought a bag of pony clothes from Agentina years and year ago, and they had the same pattern as the flowered patterned outfits you have above.  Makes me think they could be from down south.

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
There are authentic pony wear from Greece and Argentina and some Brazil ponies came wearing outfits. I have no idea of the origin of yours though. The wiki has some pics of various ones - but not all the ones you have. The Greek Pony Royal might be similar?

Would you be willing to donate pics of the stickers to the sticker gallery? :) No matter where they're from they're still stickers :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 03:17:20 PM by Chrissytree »

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
They are fakies... I have several of them too. The shoes are crazy funny looking, maybe I'll go looking for them... I think ashlyne has some of these.

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/ashlyne/library/G1%20collection/Ponywear/fakie?sort=9&page=1
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:23:05 PM by ChipsteRJ »

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
OH!!!  Someone had that fakie royal cape loose a while ago and was trying to figure out where it came from!  That was a while ago though; now I have no idea who it was.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal