collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sought after ponies that you're not a fan of  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Sought after ponies that you're not a fan of
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2015, 03:23:40 PM »
Rapunzel-something about her color scheme makes me go eww...when it comes to desirable pink ponies, I think Hollywood is ten times prettier.

Mimic-she's expensive, her green would be nice if it were more vibrant and seemingly less prone to fading to white (every pic of mimic I've seen is white with a faint tint of green) I also think that's the 2nd worst unicorn pose next to the Moondancer pose

Fire Ball-color scheme doesn't wow me.

Lightning-I'm not an orange/yellow fan

Red Roses-actually the Perfume Puffs in general. Sure she's the prettiest of the lot, but I work to keep my brushable horsies From looking like that. I don't wanna encourage it.

Sunrise Song-she'd be cute, but her pink clashes with her awesome symbol and hair. Don't be afraid to make a red pony Hasbro, a Macaw-themed pony would be extremely gorgeous!

Munchy-her color scheme is lovely but she looks like a fast food menu dumped all over her. I'm not a huge fan of TAFs, but she is in my personal opinion extremely unappealing.

Birthflower Ponies-bland color schemes and poses. Yawn, G3 did the birth ponies Much better.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:43:36 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2015, 03:28:39 PM »
Mimic. She just doesn't do it for me. :x If she were maybe a more neon or emerald green, I'd probably be fighting people in the streets for one.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2015, 03:40:28 PM »
The burning question is...if everyone hates/is not bothered about Rapunzel (as this thread suggests), why does she go for so much money??

Weird pony logic ftw xD I'm almost tempted to post a thread asking if anyone actually loves Rapunzel...

Well this is a dislike thread after all. ^.^ There are plenty of Punzie fans. Plus like Mimic, she's become a Status Symbol Pony. Even if one may not like her, adding one to the collection would make that collector the Envy of Many.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:45:03 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal