collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!  (Read 53090 times)

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!
« Reply #390 on: May 25, 2016, 04:46:24 PM »
Woo hoo, I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow! and that means Tsum Tsum hunting! ;) I reeeeally want that carousel horse one, but I don't think it's going to be released for awhile yet! But I WANT IT! xD
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 25, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »
Woo hoo, I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow! and that means Tsum Tsum hunting! ;) I reeeeally want that carousel horse one, but I don't think it's going to be released for awhile yet! But I WANT IT! xD

Have fun! I wish I could go tsum tsum hunting at the parks.

Online Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 25, 2016, 08:31:15 PM »

Thank you!! :heart: If it's any comfort, they basically only have them at one shop outside the park, and maybe one inside - and each shop has the same stock, or at least that's what I've noticed! :P So it's sort of like going to the mall!

Part of me wishes there was some 'in park' exclusive, like you had to go to a special seasonal shop, or something... but I KNOW they would sell out immediately, and it wouldn't work very well in practice! :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 25, 2016, 08:40:01 PM »

Thank you!! :heart: If it's any comfort, they basically only have them at one shop outside the park, and maybe one inside - and each shop has the same stock, or at least that's what I've noticed! :P So it's sort of like going to the mall!

Part of me wishes there was some 'in park' exclusive, like you had to go to a special seasonal shop, or something... but I KNOW they would sell out immediately, and it wouldn't work very well in practice! :P

Yeah, I can't even get to a mall that HAS a Disney Store. :( All my tsums are bought online or the rare occasion that I get to a Target. My Wal-Mart still only has that first wave. By the time they started carrying tsums, I already had most of them. There's a LOT I missed out on when the DS website was having their stock issues.

sailorstitch

Online Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 26, 2016, 10:32:50 AM »
Aw, I'm sorry Sailorstitch! I feel your pain, a little - I have to rely on my Target, most of the time, since the closest Disney Store is a half-hour drive, and Target's only 10 minutes away. :( I'm trying not to buy too many of the little buggers (since ponies SHOULD be my main collection!! LOL!), so I'm avoiding buying online for now. I'm sad I missed out on a couple of the Zootopia tsums I wanted though!!

But if it comes out online only... I'M GETTING THAT CAROUSEL PONY!! :P

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 27, 2016, 01:26:41 PM »
I also don't have a Disney Store near me so it's either Walmart, JCPenny's, Target or online.

I have a blind bag Series 2 Cinderella and Angel to trade if anyone is interested. I'm looking for Ariel. :)

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 27, 2016, 01:31:54 PM »
I have a few left from my own collection for sale but they are commons. I also have a couple Stackins (Walmart knockoffs)

Tiger- ebay
Minnie
Pooh

Stackin hamster and owl

asking 12$ plus shipping for the lot

If interested pm me and I can send pics :)

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 27, 2016, 06:57:51 PM »
Aw, I'm sorry Sailorstitch! I feel your pain, a little - I have to rely on my Target, most of the time, since the closest Disney Store is a half-hour drive, and Target's only 10 minutes away. :( I'm trying not to buy too many of the little buggers (since ponies SHOULD be my main collection!! LOL!), so I'm avoiding buying online for now. I'm sad I missed out on a couple of the Zootopia tsums I wanted though!!

But if it comes out online only... I'M GETTING THAT CAROUSEL PONY!! :P

Ah, the joys of living in Small Town, America. Your shopping choices are Wal-Mart or leave town.  :rolleyes:

sailorstitch

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 30, 2016, 07:18:38 AM »
I just ordered Nemo, Marlin, Crush, Dory and Mr. Ray Tsum Tsums online. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 30, 2016, 09:53:43 AM »
Man, the resell price of these is crazy. I joined a group on FB hoping to get a couple of gaps filled as I don't have a single store in my city that sells them, and people are asking at least 2-3x the retail price of current Tsums?  :shocked: Is there a reason why DS ones are more valuable than the ones sold in TRU, etc? Because here, DS's are the cheapest by far  :huh: Guess I won't be buying any I don't find the wild :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 30, 2016, 10:32:57 AM »
Man, the resell price of these is crazy. I joined a group on FB hoping to get a couple of gaps filled as I don't have a single store in my city that sells them, and people are asking at least 2-3x the retail price of current Tsums?  :shocked: Is there a reason why DS ones are more valuable than the ones sold in TRU, etc? Because here, DS's are the cheapest by far  :huh: Guess I won't be buying any I don't find the wild :(
The DS ones here are definitely more sought after, they tend to be better quality than the others. They definitely aren't all made equally, target ones tend to be overstuffed and suffer from quality issues for instance. If you're not a picky collector the differences are minute, but its enough for some people to not buy anything but authentic DS tsums.

If you send me a list I'll see if I have any extras of what you're looking for :)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 30, 2016, 10:47:07 AM »
The DS ones here are definitely more sought after, they tend to be better quality than the others. They definitely aren't all made equally, target ones tend to be overstuffed and suffer from quality issues for instance. If you're not a picky collector the differences are minute, but its enough for some people to not buy anything but authentic DS tsums.

If you send me a list I'll see if I have any extras of what you're looking for :)

Oh okay. I've never really compared the two or noticed a difference aside the DS exclusive ones so that makes some sense :) I've never really looked too closely tbh. I'm not that picky :lol:

Thank you for the offer, but since the USPS price increases, buying from the US is too expensive :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Regina_Mortis

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #402 on: May 30, 2016, 12:55:12 PM »
Wow these are CUTE! It seems that every time I think about downsizing my toy collection, I see something new like this that tries to pull me back into the deep end!

Online Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 30, 2016, 03:25:08 PM »

Woahhhh, really?? O_O I had no idea! Is there a different tag? Now I wanna check my Disneyland Tsum tags to my Target ones... XD

I'm briefly grateful that I'm not as big of a Disney fangirl as I am a Pony one, because if I tried to keep up with all of these Tsum releases, I'd die!! :lmao:

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #404 on: June 01, 2016, 04:09:27 AM »

Woahhhh, really?? O_O I had no idea! Is there a different tag? Now I wanna check my Disneyland Tsum tags to my Target ones... XD

I'm briefly grateful that I'm not as big of a Disney fangirl as I am a Pony one, because if I tried to keep up with all of these Tsum releases, I'd die!! :lmao:

Yes Ma'am there are different tags and everything! All the tsums at different retailers is a blessing and a curse for collectors, IMHO. I did a video comparing Tsums from Japan, DS, WalMart, JCP, ect.. You can find it here if you are interested,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPE3jzwSVro

I hope it helps someone out. :3

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal