collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 3rd Trading Card Series  (Read 590 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
3rd Trading Card Series
« on: March 10, 2015, 09:40:14 AM »
Has anyone found these yet in stores?  Have there been any flash sales for special cards by Enterplay?  I looked at one Walmart and Hot Topic and there weren't any yet.  HT doesn't surprise me because they are phasing out MLP almost altogether in the local store.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd Trading Card Series
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 09:42:22 AM »
I haven't found them in stores yet (went looking this weekend) but I did get my box yesterday. I'm thinking about ordering another box if/when they go on sale somewhere, because getting it for $53 including shipping from Toywiz was pretty amazing.

I went to three Walmart's in the area, two Hot Topic's, three TRU's, and one Target between Saturday and Sunday and saw nothing on the new series.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 10:16:26 AM »
Their shipments are delayed getting into stores.  From one of their comments via their Facebook page, they said we should start to see them in Hot Topic any day now, Target sometime this week, and Walmart by next week :)

Nothing here as of yet, wish I had known about ordering a box, especially at $53!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 10:27:58 AM »
Their shipments are delayed getting into stores.  From one of their comments via their Facebook page, they said we should start to see them in Hot Topic any day now, Target sometime this week, and Walmart by next week :)

Nothing here as of yet, wish I had known about ordering a box, especially at $53!

Good to know!

I took a gamble and pre-ordered a box last September. I was a little surprised when the money came out of my bank account last Friday (I was expecting it, just didn't think it'd be on the actual release date) and the box came yesterday. I would definitely order it through Toywiz for that sort of deal if they do it again!
Instagram / Want List

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 04:42:49 PM »
Last I read they had been expected this week I think..so I would guess it really is any day now :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 01:58:49 PM »
Preordered cards/boxes should have arrived at most people's doorsteps/mailboxes by March 6th. I got mine on the 5th.
Regarding Flash sales, Enterplay put up a couple things (The Cheese Sammich promo card, a Cheese playmat, and the Discord tin) on the Saturday Ponycon NYC was held.
I missed the Cheese card, but nabbed the Discord tin. Which I'm glad I did that, since that one's gonna be Hot Topic exclusive and HT tends to jack the price up a lot.

I haven't been to major retailers lately, so I can't verify if S3 cards are there yet.

Also anyone here actively collect/trade these? I'm missing a Box Topper lenticular (Pretty sure it's Fluttershy) and I've a spare Maud/Pinkie to trade for it.
I bought four boxes, but haven't opened them all yet. Waiting until the next time my friends do a MLP event. Which may be around the S5 premiere...
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 05:24:58 PM »
I went all over again today and found absolutely nothing *sighs*

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 06:20:25 PM »
Same...it's frustrating cause I really want to start collecting series 3!!!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2015, 07:03:57 AM »
Preordered cards/boxes should have arrived at most people's doorsteps/mailboxes by March 6th. I got mine on the 5th.
Regarding Flash sales, Enterplay put up a couple things (The Cheese Sammich promo card, a Cheese playmat, and the Discord tin) on the Saturday Ponycon NYC was held.
I missed the Cheese card, but nabbed the Discord tin. Which I'm glad I did that, since that one's gonna be Hot Topic exclusive and HT tends to jack the price up a lot.

I haven't been to major retailers lately, so I can't verify if S3 cards are there yet.

Also anyone here actively collect/trade these? I'm missing a Box Topper lenticular (Pretty sure it's Fluttershy) and I've a spare Maud/Pinkie to trade for it.
I bought four boxes, but haven't opened them all yet. Waiting until the next time my friends do a MLP event. Which may be around the S5 premiere...
Dang it I was afraid I had missed a flash sale.

Post Merge: March 12, 2015, 08:06:52 AM

I still need to get a few cards (Standees and stickers even) from series 2 and the more expensive ones from series 1 but I am so excited for series 3. 

Is there still a trading thread here that we could update or start another one for all series to trade?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 08:06:52 AM by nessa16 »

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2015, 03:15:11 PM »

Dang it I was afraid I had missed a flash sale.

Post Merge: March 12, 2015, 08:06:52 AM

I still need to get a few cards (Standees and stickers even) from series 2 and the more expensive ones from series 1 but I am so excited for series 3. 

Is there still a trading thread here that we could update or start another one for all series to trade?

I think the trading card is out of date now unfortunately - you may want to consider just starting a new one specific for this series.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal