collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So, we called Hasbro about distribution today...  (Read 7881 times)

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: So, we called Hasbro about distribution today...
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 02:41:15 PM »
Applejack, Daisy Dreams, Holly Dash and the W2 snowglobes are one thing everyone's focused on because they're new and exciting... I want to know where the other releases are too :mad: the FS Princess Twilight with the rainbow wings, the Rainbow Train, Rainbow Spa, Rainbow Bakery, and the FS double pack Celestia and Twilight! Are they country exclusives, store exclusives, are they discontinued, are they on the way?

Well, I can't speak for any other country aside from the US, but we never got FS AJ, Daisy Dreams, Holly Dash, or the two water globes and it seemed like a handful of other places did.  So that's why we're focused on them.

The FS Twilight with rainbow wings, rainbow train, rainbow spa, bakery, etc. were released here but I believe they were exclusive to Kohl's.

I don't think the double pack Celestia and Twilight are available anywhere, yet.

Just keep your fingers crossed that these releases show up in your area, too!  I think we're all pretty fed up with how terrible the distribution between countries has been, when none of these things have explicitly been said to be exclusive to one country or another.

Hmm, that's good to hear, I thought the accessory packs had been seen in Canada only but I see now that Kohl's operates in both countries... hopefully they come this way sometime :huh: I guess I'm just burnt out because the earlier years were really really good with sending most things our way, but the Pony Wedding was the last time we got the full line. PP Boutique, Crystal Empire and Crystal Princess Celebration were all missing some and now RP and Wild Rainbow are missing like 50% of the lines and we skipped right to CMM without any ceremony.

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 02:46:43 PM »
You guys that have found anything new are LUCKY!!!!!

My local Wal-Mart hasn't got anything new in 3 or 4 MONTHS! Brushables? We're still on the RP with the tinsel hair. No full body symbols for me.  :( Fashion Style ponies? We still have Through the Mirror Luna and Celestia! A few weeks ago I did find one random Rainbow Dash with the roller skates. I snatched her up because I wanted the skates. Blind bags? They had wave 10 forever. They got ONE box of wave 11 in. When that was gone they restocked with TWO boxes of wave 10! Months later when those were gone they did the same thing again. One box of wave 11 followed by 2 boxes of wave 10.  :argh: POP Ponies? This one has been the biggest nightmare. I haven't seen anything past wave 1. Not even Lyra or Cheerilee! Why? Because my Wal-Mart got a full load of sets like these!

http://instagram.com/p/ydB5YCkABX/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/ydCW0nEACU/?modal=true

Wal-Mart is trying to sell a full display of damaged POP ponies as "good". Guess what, they've been sitting there for MONTHS. They finally whittled them down to where they could restock. They restock with more of wave 1!  :rant: :wail: Snow Globe ponies? I haven't seen one in person since the Fair LAST YEAR! I don't intend on collecting that set, but still... they should be here by now!

Sorry. Rant over now. If anybody is interested in helping out a poor pony pal, please check out my trade post.

sailorstitch

I feel like I could have written this, except that most of our stores STILL have the Crystal Wedding releases!!! Must be a midwest thing, we don't get anything new.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 02:55:24 PM »
A couple of stores in my area have Cutie Mark Magic items in stock but one store restocked with sets of Princess Gold Lilly and Princess Sterling 2 packs

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 05:32:29 PM »
I guess they're talking about randomised assortments when shoving 'whatever they have' in the box. If it matches the same barcode it all goes in the same case and they don't care?

Applejack, Daisy Dreams, Holly Dash and the W2 snowglobes are one thing everyone's focused on because they're new and exciting... I want to know where the other releases are too :mad: the FS Princess Twilight with the rainbow wings, the Rainbow Train, Rainbow Spa, Rainbow Bakery, and the FS double pack Celestia and Twilight! Are they country exclusives, store exclusives, are they discontinued, are they on the way?

And as for earlier releases, Flip & Whirl Dash and the Zoom & Go ponies never came here (and don't expect they will at this point), neither have the Breezie packs or Styling Strands Rarity (they might get repackaged into CMM). Seems like every new line gets shoddier and shoddier release patterns, if we even get the line at all (glares at TTM). Get it together and give me those ponies, Hasbro!
I have also been seeking the FS Celestia/Twilight packs. I have not seen one for sale anywhere >_< I have seen the Rainbow wing Twilight but she's bigger than a FS, more like the G4 zillas Walgreens sells.
There is a regular FS Twilight who has Rainbow wings from Kohls (exlusive), I do own her :) Think she was branded Rainbow Power and came with tons of accessories.
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 10:40:55 PM »
I'm still hoping for pegasus Flower Wishes and EQG Octavia :(
Flower Wishes, Pinkie and Flutters showed up today under "coming soon" on the hasbro site  :)

but even that is not for sure, since I saw Holy Dash there as well a while back and then she was removed :(

but since Amazon has been selling them then I think these listings will come live soon :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2015, 01:31:57 AM »
I've been invesigating getting FS AJ and DD from the UK because I contacted several stores here in Australia and they all said they're not intending to stock them... but I reckon their customer support are pretty clueless so I think I'll keep my fingers crossed for US release if not AUD (cheapest postage) ^.^

Thank you so much for sharing this information, I'll keep hoping to get these girls without paying ridiculous prices.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2015, 05:56:44 AM »
Hmm, gonna hold off a bit on buying the FS AJ I"ve been looking for on the Arena, and see if I can't find it at Walmart/Target/TRU eventually. I'll give it another month or so before I continue asking around on the Arena. Trying to get at least one of each AJ toy (That's reasonably priced and somewhat show accurate. Not a huge fan of the spaghetti mane plushies)
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2015, 06:09:50 AM »
I have also been seeking the FS Celestia/Twilight packs. I have not seen one for sale anywhere >_< I have seen the Rainbow wing Twilight but she's bigger than a FS, more like the G4 zillas Walgreens sells.
There is a regular FS Twilight who has Rainbow wings from Kohls (exlusive), I do own her :) Think she was branded Rainbow Power and came with tons of accessories.

Just yesterday someone on Instagram posted a picture, taken at her local TRU, of the two pack FS Celestia and Twilight.  I believe that was in Singapore though, and it seems like they get everything waaaayyy before the rest of the world...
Instagram / Want List

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2015, 11:24:20 AM »
I'm still hoping for pegasus Flower Wishes and EQG Octavia :(
Flower Wishes is up for Pre-order on Hasbro's website so she's not out yet. EQG Octavia is available to order on numerous places online. I got mine off of Walmart's webiste for around 20-ish back in December. it's just in-stores that Octavia has been sparse.

On topic: So there is a glimmer of hope that FS Applejack and Daisy Dreams may make it to the states?! I'm actually a bit excited about this news! Although at this point I'll believe it when I see it.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2015, 11:32:50 AM »
Before getting Holy Dash from UK and AJ/DD from Canada , I emailed them asking them about their releases and their answer was that they did not have any information about their distribution and that it varies so much they would not guarantee availability for certain location and time for their products :(
that was the answer and  I went ahead and bought the ponies .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2015, 03:49:59 PM »
Unfortunately I would take what any rep says with a giant pinch of salt. They look at product lines and not waves; for them the wave with Applejack and Daisy is the same as the wave with Sunset Shimmer and Cadance. Its the same product. The latter girls are showing up on shelves along with the rest of the beginning of the CMM line. Hasbro are not going to produce and retailers are certainly not going to buy waves and lines that are no longer getting marketing support - they wont want Rainbow Power, its all about CMM. :(
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 05:36:31 PM »

Just yesterday someone on Instagram posted a picture, taken at her local TRU, of the two pack FS Celestia and Twilight.  I believe that was in Singapore though, and it seems like they get everything waaaayyy before the rest of the world...

This popped up on my feed today.

http://instagram.com/p/zOoX4lDcPQ/?modal=true

sailorstitch

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2015, 05:56:07 PM »
DAISY DREAMS DAISY DREAMS. I really hope she gets here. I'm buying like 3 I swear.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2015, 06:13:34 PM »

sailorstitch
That has to be outside the US :l
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2015, 06:43:20 PM »

sailorstitch
That has to be outside the US :l
That's exactly what I was thinking. It doesn't say where they found it at.

Edit: On a slightly related note, I stopped by my walmart today. Nearly ALL of their old pony stuff save for newer EQG and ther standard brushables was all put on clearance. Even all of the Through the Mirror walmart exclusives. They were obviously reorganizing and I'm curious what'll appear on the shelves. Obviously mostly CMM Stuff. But what with all these rumors of the last few Rainbow Powers popping up in the states potentially, I can't help but wonder.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 06:47:28 PM by Shimmer Mist »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal