collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EBay tracked package...a little upset! - UPDATE 2/9  (Read 1971 times)

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: EBay tracked package...a little upset! - UPDATE 2/9
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 06:54:48 AM »
I've had pacakges picked up and never scanned. I've called my post office and they've located the package and updated tracking. Making it appear I had only just mailed the package. I wouldn't assume he's lying. The post office is having awful issues right now.

Even if 2-day priority takes more than A WEEK to arrive from when it was claimed to have been dropped off? I talked to the seller again. He said he had given it to his daughter to drop off and she had left it in the car for a couple days and it had NOT been dropped off when he thought it had.

When he told me that, I said I would revise his neutral to a positive. He seemed like a nice person. And this transaction is over and completed.

This has absolutely nothing to do with tracking being updated. The tracking can't be updated if the package isn't there to be scanned. Once it was there to be dropped off, everything went fine. The tracking tracked for the 2 business days that it should have, tracking it from California to Ohio. It said the exact days and times, no delayed timing. I checked the tracking again when it was delivered and it said delivered. I checked the tracking the morning of the day it was supposed to be delivered and it was in my city, etc. The dates, the times, no delays. Two business days.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:16:41 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2015, 04:21:03 AM »
That would explain the delay then. I'm glad  everything worked out ok in the end and he was honest with you when he found out what had happened with his daughter not dropping the parcel off when she should have  :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2015, 05:51:19 AM »
Yes. I know the postal system is to blame for a lot of things especially with all the cutbacks, but they're not to blame for everything. I just don't like being lied to (and he I found out he didn't lie to me, he just didn't find out from his daughter the full story because he did give it to her to mail Monday but he didn't know she didn't mail it then).

I'm lied to almost on a daily basis where I work and my husband gets lied to in his line of work as well.  At home, I just want to not have to deal with people as if I'm working. I just want a smooth, easy transaction with no drama.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal