collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EBay tracked package...a little upset! - UPDATE 2/9  (Read 1969 times)

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: EBay tracked package...a little upset!
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2015, 03:49:13 PM »
He didn't send it out Monday. He sent it out yesterday but lied and said he sent it Monday. See my previous post.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2015, 03:50:33 PM »
I suppose your only recourse at this point is to leave appropriate feedback.  :huh:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2015, 03:52:10 PM »
I suppose your only recourse at this point is to leave appropriate feedback.  :huh:
But what do you say in the feedback. You can't exactly accuse him of lying. He can get that removed, right?

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 03:53:04 PM »
Sorry bluerose, that got posted after my response.  Not so good at all...

Silverdawn

Offline flying_narwhal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy Store
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 03:54:59 PM »
  Call me nuts, but there's something very satisfying for me about getting a paid-for package out the door and on its way! :)  I'd much rather have it out the door then sitting on my table!

I'm the same way! I send out my packages ASAP, I love the feeling of clearing clutter out of my space. As a buyer I also appreciate when items are sent out quickly so I like to do the same for my customers.

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation bluerose9978, it sounds really frustrating. It is quite interesting that tracking "magically" started working after you asked about it... Lying about shipping isn't going to help the situation for the seller. I'm sorry they kept delaying mailing your package :( I've gotten the run-around from sellers before about shipping too and it is so irritating. I'd honestly be worried that I'd forget to mail a package if I printed the label and then let the thing sit for a week.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2015, 03:57:05 PM »
I would simply say item was not shipped when stated. It's factual and you are not posting inflammatory remarks against him.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2015, 03:58:45 PM »
Just state item not shipped when seller stated...good idea.

If the seller had just forgotten to ship it and come clean stating such instead of lying, all would have been forgiven. I mean why lie when it can be tracked? Why not just apologize and say they forgot about it?

I messaged the seller saying the tracking all of a sudden at 5 pm yesterday shows the package was accepted on their end and is starting to make it's way toward me. I said it would have been nice if they just would have been forthcoming about everything. But the seller is sticking to the claim that the package was sent Monday. Sorry, at this point, it's not believable at all. Stars are falling more and more for this seller but I'm not going to argue with them about it.

Now, I guess the question is whether to leave a neutral or negative?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:02:05 PM by bluerose9978 »

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 06:09:06 PM »
Depends what condition the item is as to what feedback to leave  :huh: . I left a seller one star for shipping speed for lying to me - messaged me to specifically say they'd post it that day because I had paid so quickly (I paid when the auction ended at around 1pm and the seller was in the same country, post is often picked up at 5pm on weekdays), which was Thursday. The item arrived the following Wednesday, stamped as being posted on the Monday (the day Ebay estimated the item would arrive).
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Miss_Pompon

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2015, 09:59:56 AM »
You know something like this happened to me not long ago, though not by USPS it was mondial relay.
The tracking said "printed on thursday" and the seller told me she dropped it on friday. But until the next tuesday no update on the website.
Then it appears to have been dropped on tuesday and be sent on wednesday. I trust the seller and I'm sure they changed the record to make users believe that the parcels are sent the day after they are dropped.

Made by LordBlumiere, thank you so much

My Want List

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2015, 10:06:19 AM »
Well, here's the info, you can track it yourself to see the progress I've seen. It was dropped off and accepted a couple hours later on THE DAY I asked the seller about it. Coincidence? I think not....

Estimated delivery Thu, Feb 05
Tracking number: Tracking number9405509699937279055724

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2015, 10:10:26 AM »
Could you say, "Only shipped upon inquiry?" in the feedback? That isn't false...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2015, 10:14:40 AM »
Or waited more than a week to ship?

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2015, 10:38:58 AM »
If the item arrives as described, I don't think a negative is fair. What was their handling times listed on the auction? A neutrel would suffice.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2015, 11:45:26 AM »
I've been trying to find handling times. Nothing is stated in the auction itself about handling times and they told me twice it was shipped out Monday, which it obviously wasn't. I'm guessing the handling time is probably 3 business days by their insistence it was shipped Monday after I paid the Thurs before.

UPDATE: OK, the package arrived today (Feb. 9) - just in accordance with the tracking and the 2-day priority. According to the label on the package, it was printed and  SUPPOSED to be shipped Jan. 31, which it wasn't according to both the seller (who claims it was shipped on Feb. 2) and the tracking (which states it was dropped off and accepted a couple hours after I inquired about shipment on Feb. 6).

The only description was 4 ponies had marks. And they do. Very accurate. So, I think I'll leave a neutral since the seller lied to me and shipped it slow. If they had told the truth and just say they forgot until I reminded them, it wouldn't have been a big deal. Life happens. People get busy. But to just outright lie about it is just stupid. Where I work I hear enough lies from people, and I really hate being lied to.

Edit: And this is what I decided to say in my neutral feedback: "Shipped many days later than stated and poor communication skills. Buyers beware"
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:16:35 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: EBay tracked package...a little upset! - UPDATE 2/9
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2015, 06:09:06 AM »
I've had pacakges picked up and never scanned. I've called my post office and they've located the package and updated tracking. Making it appear I had only just mailed the package. I wouldn't assume he's lying. The post office is having awful issues right now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal