collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Let's get an idea for this year's date!  (All dates listed here are on Saturdays)

Late July (e.g. the 18th or 25th)
2 (14.3%)
Early August (e.g. August 1st, 8th, 15th)
1 (7.1%)
August 22nd (MN RenFest begins!)
2 (14.3%)
August 29th (MN State Fair - first Saturday; Furry Migration con weekend)
2 (14.3%)
September 5th (MN State Fair - last Saturday)
7 (50%)
Other dates?  Post about it!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: 2015 MN Pony Meet: September 5th in Bloomington! (FIRST PAGE INFO UPDATED 9/4!)  (Read 13566 times)

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
When/where will the group photo be posted?
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Yes, thanks much silver glade...was awesome and I could tell you put a lot of thought into the planning...
Can't wait until next year...we almost need two meets a year...lol...i took pics.....I have them on my Facebook.... Everyone feel free to friend me  ^.^ Anne Washburn ...

PS I won the art contest:).....I guess me finishing my drawing up on the 4 hr drive to the meet payed off.....lol

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
I would also welcome any of your friend requests.  Just a little warning, I am quite liberal and I sometimes post political or social justice issues.  If these are upsetting or offensive to you, I completely understand if you choose not to be friends on facebook.  I don't ever post those things on here though.  Beth Adair
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks so much for the fantastic meet! :D  It was great to see everyone in person!  I'm so glad I came and can't wait to do that again.  Silver Glade, you are the best.  My step daughter immediately took the little sparkly stained glass unicorn craft I won and made it.  I also baked the apple cinnamon muffins from my little gift basket and they were gone within 10 minutes lol.  Thanks again for everything!

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here's our Applejack army!  :biggrin:

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Thanks so much Silver Dawn! Had a blast this year :)

Also..... I bought a Megan shoe for .50 cents and can't remember who from. You had your stuff displayed outside next to all the G3 ponies by the food tables. If this is you please contact me. I think you actually had Molly's shoes too! Well I'm pretty sure no saw atleast one. If you have a pair I'd love to buy them from you! They are white in color and a bit wider than Megan's.

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
I was also surprised to find that the m&ms in the goodie bags were custom made for the meet! O_O Very nice touch, I think!

I just saw that too. How awesome! They're so cute with the apples. Thanks again Silver Glade!

Just discovered these last night, too! Well done, Silver Glade!

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I saw the M&M's, too- those are adorable. Were adorable- we ate them.

Silver Glade, I accidentally abandoned my muffins there, and the pans and dishes they were in. I'm not worried about getting them back, if you can use them or donate them that would be great. I guess if you still have them next year I'll take them back! Hahaha! Don't try to keep the muffins that long, though. Ew.

Thank you to everyone for the amazing time. I ADORE my poster, Ashley/DJ had a great time, and my son ate the little card that came with Cheese Sandwich, which made my husband feel horrible because it decreased the value. Poor husband!

Neon, I an working on combing that poor Fluttershy. I would have thought they would have made a styling pony a little tougher than that, and that her hair wouldn't be absolutely nightmarish to work with. It isn't firmly held in, and it stretches really easily. I'm glad for the challenge, but it might be more of a challenge than I'm capable of! We'll see.... we'll see.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Pictures!

Here are all the photos ponyqueen's husband took during the meet... including the group picture. Enjoy!

http://s845.photobucket.com/user/skeefer00/library/MN%20pony%20meet%202014/MN%20Pony%20Meet%202015?sort=3&page=1

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
I see my dad in a few of those...and me! WHOO! :frolic:
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Sorry to hear about your card Aurora! Glad to hear you loved the poster! :) About Fluttershy... well good luck with that hair haha she may have to go perfume puff style!

For Sale Wants

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Going to take notes again on the meet this year- and try to get all my lists updated before I forget what I got!

Aquatic Neon- Started sketching your commission pony yesterday, I'll send you some pictures later this week to see what you think!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks so much Silver Dawn! Had a blast this year :)

Also..... I bought a Megan shoe for .50 cents and can't remember who from. You had your stuff displayed outside next to all the G3 ponies by the food tables. If this is you please contact me. I think you actually had Molly's shoes too! Well I'm pretty sure no saw atleast one. If you have a pair I'd love to buy them from you! They are white in color and a bit wider than Megan's.

That was LoverofBalto. :)
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Silly brain!! I forgot to mention about the bookmarks I designed for the meet! What with my trip to Vietnam mid August I just did not get them ordered in time for the meet. They still exist though, so perhaps I'll bring them next year if folks will still be interested in an applejack bookmark/reading in a year.  ;)

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I'm interested PQ, of course!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal