collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Let's get an idea for this year's date!  (All dates listed here are on Saturdays)

Late July (e.g. the 18th or 25th)
2 (14.3%)
Early August (e.g. August 1st, 8th, 15th)
1 (7.1%)
August 22nd (MN RenFest begins!)
2 (14.3%)
August 29th (MN State Fair - first Saturday; Furry Migration con weekend)
2 (14.3%)
September 5th (MN State Fair - last Saturday)
7 (50%)
Other dates?  Post about it!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: 2015 MN Pony Meet: September 5th in Bloomington! (FIRST PAGE INFO UPDATED 9/4!)  (Read 13577 times)

Offline seaponey

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I hope everyone has a wonderful time.  I will not be able to make it this year, but hopefully next year will work out better.  I will be checking in to  see any updates and pics  ;) !
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Does anyone collect/craft with miniatures, like dollhouses? I have lots of little furniture and decor pieces and craft supplies for my dollhouse hobby that I am looking to rehome- there's quite a bit, so let me know or it won't make it into the car. :)

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Not I.  And sorry no MH Howleens.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
Nor I, ponyqueen!

Whew, it's crunch time now!  I'm doing the last bits of cleaning and furniture re-arranging today, plus wrapping gifts and printing signs and name tags.  Gotta have everything set up by tonight, no exceptions! 

Just letting you guys know, our house is quite WIP right now - so I hope you don't mind the unfinished paint jobs or lack of proper shades!  We're getting new windows in a month so we've taken down dressings and such.  Not a big deal, but I'm kinda sheepish about it.   :blush:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
SilverGlade, my house is ALWAYS a wip. As long as the roof isn't going to fall on us, I'm happy! The roof isn't going to fall on us, right? LOL!

I have two big boxes of sort of random free things- dolls, doll clothes, random toy bits. If anyone has anyone in their family that likes barbies or dolls like that, please dig through the free box. I'm just going to donate whatever doesn't disappear. Does anyone know a charity that specifically is looking for Barbies and their stuff? I know there are lots of places that send them to foreign countries, I just don't know the names or locations to drop off/ send the toys.

I'm cooking the food tonight (cornbread muffins and apple cobbler). Do we need to bring drinks?
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Aurora, my nearly 6 year old daughter is coming w/and she will ADORE digging through your Barbie stuff!  She wants to have a Barbie themed birthday party next month, so needless to say, that's going to make her day!

I have been quite ill for the last 2 weeks (I'm on meds, so not contagious), but i haven't even started pricing or packing. Lots to do tonight & what i can't get done will be "make an offer"!  I also doubt I'll be able to stay long in my state, especially in the heat.  :(  I look forward to this each year, so I'm disappointed I'm not feeling in top shape!  Still, it will be great to see you all and catch up!  I also can't wait to see AN's new poster!!  I just adored last years! :)

Post Merge: September 04, 2015, 10:22:12 AM

oh, and Nessa, chips & salsa is always a winner :)

Offline Silver Glade

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
Aurora, I think we've got drinks covered pretty well.  Unless there's some particular favorite of yours that you want to bring for yourself - go right ahead!  And btw - the roof should be just fine!  ;)

Sorry that you're not feeling well mngusty.  :(  I hope we can make your stay as comfortable as possible tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing you!  :D

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
so life is never boring, and always throws wrenches in my path.
the chances of me being able to come tomorrow have slimmed to 15%
if it rains- back to 100%
but time availability of moving helpers, and the already set schedule of my friend coming with, well. they cut the time down to about 30 to 40 mins actually at the meet. so i'm not sure what to do.
i really want to come, but if you have people willing to help, you have to take advantage of it when you can. we'll see what happens

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
Since it is probably going to be scorching hot tomorrow, would anyone be offended it I didn't wear the outfit I planned to wear and instead just wear normal clothes, like a t-shirt and capris?  I still have festive accessories :)
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Sorry guys, I have to bow out of tomorrow.  :sad:   I have a cold that comes with this awful hacking cough, and I'd feel pretty terrible if I gave it to you all.  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

Please post lots of pictures.   :)
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Aww - I'm sorry to hear that Nimrodel! It sounds awful! :hugs: You feel better soon! *plies with hot chocolate*

I'm definitely going to be bringing ponyville, G3 ponies/playsets and some G1 ponies and accessories. Don't have time to craft anything, sad to say.
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
I'm very tired. I need sleep!

But I also must prepare prints. /collapses
Bring some caffeine for me guys!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Silver Glade

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
Blargh!  Things are pretty much ready to go here. :D Gotta put up some signs and clean the kitchen up, and vaccuum a bit.  I think I may just turn in early and get up at the crack of dawn to finish up everything.  :P  Goodnight all!  See you tomorrow!

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
I likely won't be making it tomorrow either. :( I hope everyone has a good time.
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Well I will still be there! :D Got the new accessory boards ready to go and the last minute scurrying mostly done.  3 hours of sleep then a 5 hour drive for me lol.  Cya soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal