collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Let's get an idea for this year's date!  (All dates listed here are on Saturdays)

Late July (e.g. the 18th or 25th)
2 (14.3%)
Early August (e.g. August 1st, 8th, 15th)
1 (7.1%)
August 22nd (MN RenFest begins!)
2 (14.3%)
August 29th (MN State Fair - first Saturday; Furry Migration con weekend)
2 (14.3%)
September 5th (MN State Fair - last Saturday)
7 (50%)
Other dates?  Post about it!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: 2015 MN Pony Meet: September 5th in Bloomington! (FIRST PAGE INFO UPDATED 9/4!)  (Read 13729 times)

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I don't have G2's or EQ girls :(  Nessa, please bring your MLP cards!  I'll bring what I have too!  I'd love to get cards I'm missing!!
I have some G1's (including BB QB & helmet), G4's (including FS :muffin: Pony), tons of G1 pony wear & accessories to dig through, and some other random things.  I also have a Disney Store Animator Merida Doll MIP if anyone is interested. 

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
I'm probably not making buttermints, since I've never made them and don't have time to learn now. I'll be making an apple cobbler and a veggie tray, as long as no one else has claimed the veggie tray yet.

Should I still do a veggie tray too then? :/  I guess I could do a fruit and veggie tray?

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I will definitely be bringing the chicken legs for grilling; I don't have time to make either of the tuna dishes at this point. I'll be giving them an Italian merinade for a few hours before stopping by, unless someone objects to it? Teriyaki is another option.

Ebay is making it so difficult to price things! D: Augh! :silly:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Question- I have the original watercolor paintings of the TAF ponies that were featured in the Chicago pony fair this year (they were made into the popular TAF fair pins and other merch)... any interest in seeing them? They are pretty large, but I could bring one or two for display.

:art:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Question- I have the original watercolor paintings of the TAF ponies that were featured in the Chicago pony fair this year (they were made into the popular TAF fair pins and other merch)... any interest in seeing them? They are pretty large, but I could bring one or two for display.

:art:

Yes! Sugarberry!

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Hey everyone final call on the poster! If anyone is bringing a guest and they aren't on yet let me know asap, I will be printing very soon, so everything needs to be finalized! I know I'm still waiting on a couple replies please send as soon as possible!

Any interest in Jurassic or Star Wars items? I probably won't have time to price it all anyways, have enough pony stuff I need to get done! (If someone has some JP stuff I might be interested)

Also I need to bring a food/drink or something what are some ideas of what we still need?

Everyone don't forget your Applejack armies for the picture! It's closing in so fast, I have a lot of work to do! See you all soon.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:14:41 PM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline ringlets_

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Everypony have fun!  I won't be able to make it this year, my summer was just too busy.  :zzz:  See you next time!

http://www.mlparena.com/gallery2/v/Collections/album105/
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p117/ringlets_1
Current pony count 1,101 - 519 G1, 23 G2, 407 G3, 14 G3.5, 139 G4. Plus a lot of duplicates. Also doesn't include blind bags, petites, dream beauties, etc.

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
ponyqueen, I would love to see your originals!  They're so gorgeous!

ringlets_, I'm sorry that you can't make it!  Hopefully we'll see you next year!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Sorry, no G2's besides a couple random accessories, and no EqGirls here.

Anyone wanting MH dolls? Just wondering if I should even bring the ones I'm selling.

Besides a handful of ponies, I have some G1 LPS pieces, vintage SSC, MIB CMM ice cream doll, plus a Perfume Puff Palace.  Oh and MLP trading cards? I would love to trade, especially 3.0 since stores here stopped carrying them :(

I just don't want to bring things no one wants at all due to room.
any howleens?

ok totally random question. anyone have a ps3 160gb slim they are selling?

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Staging all my meet things in one place today, and I had another idea for a demo activity...

If anyone is interested, I can do a "Live Painting" demonstration... maybe towards the end of the Show and Tell hour if time allows, just before the door prizes/soft farewell? So maybe like 10-20 minutes? I'd basically just start a pony painting and talk about the process, like I did at the pony fair this year. :)

Let me know, and I'll make sure my painting kit gets packed.

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
I would love that ponyqueen!  I've always loved the watercolor medium, since it can be so tricky to work with.  I'd like to see how you "control" the flow and color intensity of the paint! 

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
ohmygosh where did all this stuff come from that still needs to be priced andor labeled andor wrapped!? :freak:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
I'm probably not making buttermints, since I've never made them and don't have time to learn now. I'll be making an apple cobbler and a veggie tray, as long as no one else has claimed the veggie tray yet.

Should I still do a veggie tray too then? :/  I guess I could do a fruit and veggie tray?
I'm SO SORRY, Del! I totally spaced out! We'll bring something else- maybe not a fruit tray since there will be so many apples! I honestly didn't mean to step on any veggie toes (tee-hee!), I was just thinking of what I can bring. My guest and I (Her name is Ashley, she doesn't have a persona that I know of) will be bringing apple cobbler and something delicious and non-dessert.

I would enjoy watching a watercolor demo. And seeing everything everyone has to display. I'm just happy to be surrounded by ponies.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
is anyone looking for g3s or fashion size g3s?
won't bring them if no one wants them.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
I am looking for some G3s. I am close to the end of my list.

I will have to bring something else for food as I won't be able to cook my item...chips and salsa anyone?

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal