collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Favorite Ponies in Your Herd  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Favorite Ponies in Your Herd
« on: January 05, 2015, 06:49:48 PM »
Lets face it, we all have ponies we love, ponies we like, ponies that we're ok with and ponies that we're like eh, whatever. Who are some of your all-time faves and why?

Fire Water-It was her zen-like symbol that first attracted me to her and the blue goes perfectly with her orange hair, the tinsel flashes so nice in the sun

Jiraiya-he's not only the first pony I ever commissioned for myself from songbird21 but ever period! He's got a special place in my heart

Tropical Surprise-I love her colors, slightly shimmery teal with Hawaiian punch green and navy hair. she's awesome and my favorite G3!

Blushie-her name sucks but I love this pony cuz my aunt heard me squeal over her (and yes I was a grown woman) and pick her up and admire her and she outright bought her for me. for hating pink I love the pink/purple/blue color combo, it screams Easter

Fizzy-she's got such an elegant and unique color scheme and I love my adulthood Fizzy just as much as I loved childhood Fizzy. Isn't it great when childhood favorites come your way again and pick up right where they left off?

Baby Rainfeather-I love this pony! Why I dunno? Sure she's adorable but there's something about her I can't define.

Ringlets-I wanted this pony the moment I saw her on an arena poll featuring the Brush n Grows and when I got her I knew I wasn't wrong. I love this pony! she's unique, her hair is sooo thick and silky and the colors are like no other pony's. Wow! X3

Sparkler-I always wanted her as a kid, never got her and when I did I just let out this embarrassingly loud squeal and yeah I love brushing her hair a lot too.

Baby Sea Star-She's cute and Eastery colored, yellow/lavender is always a winner with me! Her adorable baby face and ok I wasn't crazy about her pose until I held her precious self in my hand.

Hula Hula-who woulda guessed she'd be an instant favorite out of a nope I'd never own That pony! to ZOMGS I love you!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:32:58 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

roselalonde

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Favorite Ponies in Your Herd
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 11:27:14 PM »
FS Fluttershy - She was definitely my favorite find, with her original eyes too. I loved the FS and she's still been the only one I've seen in New Mexico.
Pony Bride - Just so so pretty! I bought her from a real collector too so her mane/tail are super nice and soft which is always a bonus~
Star Catcher (The one with the big ol' wings) - Again, she's just so pretty! This poor girl came from a kid whose mom was selling a box of old toys so she still needs to be cleaned up.

I don't have any childhood ponies, but Ivy, Caramel Crunch, and Napper are definitely some that have a special place in my heart. :heart:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:33:34 PM by roselalonde »

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 11:32:23 PM »
In my childhood herd, my favorite pony was Sweet Stuff. She was my only Twinkle Eye pony.

In my current herd of G3s, my favorites are my winter ponies (Snowflake, Sno Glo, and Mittens II), Desert Blossom, Autumn Skye, Garden Glade, Yours Truly, and Denim Blue.

Offline Starfall

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Keeping Australia Post afloat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 11:41:47 PM »
Skydancer and Wind Whistler ruled my herd and my heart ♡

Then Wildflower and Flowerburst, and Baby Dangles and Baby Dots and Hearts.

I didn't really like the first tooth ponies or flutters, owning to their tv exploits!
Tinsel rehairer extraordinaire!

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 11:44:18 PM »
I only have a small herd but I have a lot of favourites!

Posey and Windy are the top ones; they're replacements for my childhood favourites and it makes me so happy to finally have them again.
I'm also incredibly fond of Cloud Climber and Desert Palm as I've had them ever since they first came out, can even still remember going out to Woolworths with my pocket money to see all the new G3 ponies! :D
Of the more recent additions, MGR Sparkler is my favourite because she's just plain gorgeous!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 10:53:20 AM »
Firefly and Springy are two of my childhood favorites. I loved Firefly in the show and movie as a kid, and I adored how unique the Colorswirl ponies were, although I only ever got one of them.  I used to pretend she was a zebra, which might also explain why Zecora is a favorite of mine from G4.  :biggrin:

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »
Waterfire is my absolute favorite, she has such great colors and a cool name.  Sometimes I call her Contradiction Pony, and that kind of inspired me to make her a lawyer when I play with the toys.  I also really like my Prism Glider blind bag for some reason.  The subdued colors look awesome, I wish there was a brushable of him.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 01:45:52 PM »
Baby Fifi of course :)

I also love Chief and Streaky and Gypsy and Cotton Candy - I could probably come up with a lot of favourites :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 04:56:45 PM »
I have many favorites! 
Tink-a-Tink-a-Too was my very first MLP when I was little and she will forever be my favorite.  She always featured in my games when I was little, and she still hangs out on my bedside table.  Her hair is a little frizzy in her tail, but I took really good care of her when I was little so she still looks quite lovely.

Waterfire is another pony that I love that I've had since I was little.  I remember being so excited when I bought her with my own money because I thought she was so beautiful.  She really is a striking pony to look at.  I also loved the story on the back of her box about how she loved reading, since I have always been a book-lover.

Milky Way was my first G1, and she is my favorite G1.  I was browsing eBay when I saw her and I just knew that I needed to have that pony.  I was so excited when I won the auction for her, and once I had her in person I loved her even more.  There were some misadventures in cleaning her up, but she came out fine in the end and I love her to pieces.

Lemon Drop is another one of my G1s that I got fairly early on in my collecting them, and I just love how sweet she looks and her simple but attractive colors.  The collectors pose is also one of my favorites, too.  Right now I have a lace ribbon in her tail that looks so cute.

Tex was my first boy G1 and I wanted him for ages, so when I got him I was thrilled!  I had wanted a boy pony  for so long, and Tex was one of the ones I wanted most of all.  When I saw him in person for the first time in the mail, I loved him even more than I thought I would (and I was sure that I would adore him, too!).  He is just lovely.

Parasol was one of the G1s I got for Christmas and I fell in love with her right away.  I had always admired her in pictures, but it wasn't until I saw her in person that I realized just how much I loved her!  She became a favorite really fast!

There are lots of others (I could go on about my favorites for days!), but these are the ones that come to mind right now!  I love my whole herd though!

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 10:43:44 PM »
I have a Little Flitter army. She's my favorite. :)

As for ponies that we're love at first sight, I bought a Streaky after I saw her in a picture apron some Lolita thing. I adore her!

Sunburst and Red Roses are favs too.

And I travel with a Baby Cotton Candy with very faded hair. I like her better with white anyway. :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 02:10:17 AM »
I have so many favorites!

Fizzy
Mimic
Locket
Sweet Pop
Lickety Split
Cherries Jubilee and Baby Cherries Jubilee
Sugar Sweet
Munchy
Cool Breeze
Moon Jumper
Baby Sugarcake (I don't own her but she's one of my faves!)
Buttons and Baby Buttons

G3s
Shenanigans
Rainbowberry
Lavender Lake
Toola Roola (second version)
Rainbow Treat
Port-O-Bella
Pretty Pop
Sweet Sparkle
Snowflake
Crystal Crown

I have so many favorites! :freak:
My Wish List

Offline Oniontart

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 02:33:26 AM »
Here si some of my favorites :)

G1:
Sugar Apple
German Swirly whirly
Lofty
Cutesaurus
Baby Up up & away
Baby Lollipop
Sunbeam (unicorn)
Rosette
Bowtie
Nibbles & Dibbles with they little bassinet
Posey

G3
Sunny Salsa
Pretty Pop
Thistle whistle
Baby Mochanut

G4
Feather may
Pinkie Pie (glittery, boutique)
Honey buzz
Sunset shimmer

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 02:16:50 PM »
Most of my favorites are G1. To name a few:

Munchy
Crumpet
Pinwheel
Starflower
Applejack
Sweet Clover
Brazilian collector's pose Gusty
Sparkler
Rosette
SS Posey
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 02:27:35 PM »
my favorites G1 are the following:

Tickle  ;)
Medley
Firefly
Starflower
Parasol
Glory
Twilight
Sunlight
Trickles
Flutterbye
Confetti
Pinwheel
Sparkler
Sugar Apple
Gingerbread
Edelsteinchen

as you can see a lot of favs  ;) ^.^
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 02:30:38 PM by Bibinettepony »
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 03:23:44 PM »
Brights Brightly,  Flutterbye, Whirly, Playtime and Peachy are my favorites right now.  But it changes often!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal