collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Limits?  (Read 2851 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Limits?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 03:53:36 PM »
No limits, no boundaries! I want as many ponies as possible and I am making it happen! Going on a pony buying binge tomorrow.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

enabler

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2014, 06:52:11 PM »
When we had our house in Indiana, ponygrl07 had a pony room that we never fully got around to setting up properly for displaying ponies. But, eventually she will have a pony room again. :)

And, I don't have a limit on ponies... I will buy her as many ponies as she wants (my username, folks ;))... I have no clue if she has a "limit" as it really has never come up. I always have just assumed that it would be a full collection of G1 and G2 and then pick and choose from G3/G4 as to what she wants.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 07:10:31 PM »
400? 1,000! Wooow! *imagines that people with this many ponies have built a giant pony mansion  wherein they live in luxury in one wing and the ponies live in luxury in another*
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2014, 07:16:58 PM »
Unfortunately my limits are mostly monetary. I suppose it's just as well since I don't think I would have room if I bought everything I ever wanted tho I do hope to have a collection room some day.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2014, 07:18:14 PM »
400? 1,000! Wooow! *imagines that people with this many ponies have built a giant pony mansion  wherein they live in luxury in one wing and the ponies live in luxury in another*
That would be amazing!
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2014, 08:08:38 AM »
That would be amazing!

yeah if that's the case and people are holdin out cuz they wanna be all humble. you and me may need to gather our ponies and pop over for a surprise playdate. i'll bring snacks.   

*we go over for playdate and are greeted by posh pony butler*
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 08:10:23 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2014, 08:13:42 AM »
Nope no limit :) But the pony room is kind of full because I display ponies with their accessories so its now more just some additional nirvanas as and when and upgrades of course.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2014, 10:01:28 AM »
No limits! I have a pony room and it's getting pretty full really. I am going to build some risers for the shelves so that should make it better for displaying purposes. :)

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2014, 10:22:11 AM »
At the moment my only limitations are "No doubles" Unless they are gifts or come packed in with newer ponies I'm trying not to make a habit of buying ponies if I already own 'em. Different forms are okay such as a blindbag, a funko, and a brushable but I don't particularly care to have two of the exact same figure if what I feel makes it different is really negligible. It stinks I have quite a few G4 extras since Hasbro doesn't think they can sell new ponies without the likes of Pinkie Pie or other main characters. I've given a few extras away but no one else I know loves pony toys as much as I do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:30:21 AM by Shimmer Mist »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2014, 10:28:08 AM »
I'm not limiting myself when it comes to how many ponies I'll get, but I have a price limit per pony.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2014, 10:36:55 AM »
The only pony limits I have are monetary. I refuse to pay any more than a dollar for a G3.5 since they aren't my favourite :P It also limits me to US G1 releases for the most part. For a special occassion I may treat myself to a pricier pony. I also don't collect playsets, mainly because they take up so much space. I'll continue to buy and collect ponies, and when I run out of room then I will have to come up with some creative storage solutions and display my most favourite ponies only.

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2014, 11:35:18 AM »
I have around 35 ponies and that works for me. I've stopped buying.

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2014, 01:47:22 PM »
No limit because my goal is to replace my childhood G1's. I have a 4 bedroom house however I have 3 children so no spare rooms. One day I'm sure I will be sad for all of the extra space! I also buy most of my ponies in lots on our local used sites and clean them up / restore them to their former glory (it's a project I do with my older child). So I often get ponies I'm not actively seeking buy live just the same!!
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2014, 02:07:46 PM »
I have collected around 500 in two years but I have slowed down a lot. However I bought my first playset this month, the Grooming Parlour.  It might be the only one I get but I would like 2 customised Dream Castles one day.  I wrote up my head canon (in my sig) for an imaginary Little Pony Land which has really helped me to distill down the few ponies that should stay on my wish list.  Some I like but they just get too expensive so I have premanently removed them. The only ponies I have worth a  lot of money I got in swaps or by 'accident' i.e. I payed nowhere near what they were worth. I have a few extras to my head canon in my wish list but they are not a priority. Getting a decent upgrade for Sweet Stuff, a Clover and a confectionary-related baby pony are my main aims. My wish list seems more manageable and fun now. Apart from a small drawer of accessories I have a three shelf display cabinet for ponies, two small plastic veg crates each of G3s and G4s and finally a large plastic storage box full of G1 spares and the rest of my G3s.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 02:09:41 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »
I couldn't if I tried, honestly. I can't even leave older generation ponies that I already have in stores!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal