collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what will happen to our ponies when we are no longer here?  (Read 4032 times)

Offline KarentheUnicorn

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://karentheunicorn.tripod/legosnape.html
Re: what will happen to our ponies when we are no longer here?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »
I'm gonna make a secret treasure map with riddles and such and my ponies will be hidden in some super secret locations - so after I die I'll have relatives post the map on the arena and all of you can go on an awesome quest to find my ponies.

Ya know, that actually sounds kinda cool.

To bad I'd be dead and wouldn't get to see people fight over my ponies :cool:

But seriously, probably I'll just advise a relative to sell them on ebay. I'd probably let relatives know to let some my closest pony collecting friends that they can have certain ponies. But I think ebay would be the best option for whoever ends up with all my junk.
Probably doesn't own a stolen piece of the Taj Mahal.

Offline Starfall

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Keeping Australia Post afloat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2014, 04:46:34 PM »
I will take them to my grave :snicker:. Buried with ponies  :bateyes:.

Or just tell my sister to sell them... I haven't decided yet ;)
Skydancer's definitely going wherever I go too!
Tinsel rehairer extraordinaire!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2014, 03:04:27 AM »
I truly don't care, as long as they are not a burden to my family when I go. I don't expect someone to care about my stuff, nor should they feel like they need to.

If they can manage to sell them (which I think is a pain) to get money, that would be great for them. If not, and they just pitch and/or donate them-- I'm fine with that too. ;) Although really, some of those nirvanas shouldn't be pitched.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2014, 06:28:39 AM »
I fully intend to be buried in a mausoleum where I will be surrounded by my ponies - kinda like the Terracotta Army in China  :biggrin:

Or, my common ponies will be donated to a childrens hospital charity type thing, the rares and nirvana's will be gifted to pony friends and family.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2014, 07:29:24 AM »
Ponylady and Partypony get to keep the ones they want :) Then the rest are sold to keep my animals in the manner to which they have become accustomed or to pay off some bills or take my family on holiday :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2014, 08:39:16 AM »
<------- Donate ponies here for the Sarah Memorial Pony Museum! PM me for my legal name to put me in your will! :biggrin:

My loved ones are instructed to open the Sarah Memorial Pony Museum with my herd, although if I get things together before I die, it will just be the Sarah Pony Museum. Discount admission for Arena members! :heart:

:heart: pq

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2014, 08:58:24 AM »
I told my niece that they are hers if she wants them, or if she wants to only keep a few and sell the rest she can but that she has to split the money with my son.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2014, 10:50:27 AM »
<------- Donate ponies here for the Sarah Memorial Pony Museum! PM me for my legal name to put me in your will! :biggrin:

My loved ones are instructed to open the Sarah Memorial Pony Museum with my herd, although if I get things together before I die, it will just be the Sarah Pony Museum. Discount admission for Arena members! :heart:

That's a really cool idea! I'll bear your museum in mind for the future; I'm a bit young yet to be thinking about making a will, but it'd certainly be cool to know my beloved ponies would be on display for other people to enjoy. :)

Offline lolaandbean

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2014, 06:28:21 AM »
I don't think I have any ponies in my collection worth anything. They'll probably be sent to Goodwill (or something like it) where some other pony collector can hit the jackpot. If I found 100+ ponies at a thrift store I'd probably faint. When I woke up I would check my bank account.

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2014, 09:02:40 AM »

You have a museum too?! we should be sister museums!  :biggrin:

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2014, 09:39:35 AM »
I know my family doesn't give a rip about my collections. If anything happened to me, especially now, my mother may keep one pony or Transformer as a memento, let my friends keep one or two (if some of them even care enough to remember me once I'm dead) and the rest will probably go to an auction. My parents know some of them could be worth a little something if they sold them individually but I doubt they'll want to put up with all that effort. Passing them off to children isn't going to happen. I do not like children nor do I ever want to have any of my own.

I could probably put them in a will in some way just to ensure they don't end up in the trash, especially the ones I'm really attached to. I'm also not to terribly fond of donating them somewhere, either. I'd hate to see them given to some crusty little child that's going to ruin them, Especially the G1s. x-x

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2014, 09:45:06 AM »
Mine will probably go to my bff and her daughter, also pony fans.  A few purple ones might go to my buddy whose favorite color is purple, hehe.  But otherwise, they'll be going to the bff :lovey:

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2014, 11:16:43 AM »
put them in your Will.   seriously.  not joking.

My first thought. I will will them to someone that will either love them or understand their value and benefit.

My hope is that when I pass anyone remaining that still knows me keeps one as a moment. :P
~Foxtale~

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2014, 11:20:16 AM »

Camps out in line for tickets to the pony museum...

I think my hubby would sell mine on EBay. He'll either charge way too much or too little. I may put them in my will to go to my niece who is also a massive pony fan.

Offline pinkaurora

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2014, 01:47:29 PM »
Half my family members are Pony Fiends, so I'm assuming they'll split them up. It might end up in a Thunderdome type of death match between my three youngest sisters so I hope I end up in an Afterlife where I can watch them duke it out.

Hahaha I would love to see that match!
I'm gonna make a secret treasure map with riddles and such and my ponies will be hidden in some super secret locations - so after I die I'll have relatives post the map on the arena and all of you can go on an awesome quest to find my ponies.

Ya know, that actually sounds kinda cool. . .

That would be so amazing and would make for a great action adventure movie. . . The great quest for ponies: The secret locations of KarentheUnicorn's hidden herd

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal