collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November  (Read 69283 times)

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #420 on: December 13, 2014, 07:41:22 AM »
Again I'm gonna ask if somebody can get some good pictures of the Glitter Celestia Loose and in her box from the front. :)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 13, 2014, 07:42:58 AM »
I got a shipping notice! Yay!

Hm, I'm actually not so taken aback by Celestia's glitter. (Good thing since I've stopped collecting glitters. I was afraid I might regret my choice after seeing Celestia.) Her hair looks really cool but, the body, I don't know. It's nice they are doing different things but it looks so opaque.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #422 on: December 13, 2014, 11:05:18 AM »
My status is 'Auto-Checked'.  Anyone know what that means?

I have that on some too, I think it means its been processed just not shipped yet.

Mine still says "Fulfilling Order" :o(
No email (not that I expect to get any), still "Fulfilling the Order" and no charge on the card.

Same here guys my order I made on day one still hasn't shipped... I don't think they go in order because I ordered day one... I think Monday we will see lots more updates... stupid weekend....

Mine is now marked as shipped and has a tracking number (it just says shipping label has been created though). But my card hasn't been charged yet. Maybe it'll only go through once it's been legit shipped, or it'll show up on my card on Monday?

I tell you though, if I don't get the 25 cents I spent on shipping refunded, there will be serious trouble!! (Just kidding :P)

You're the only one I have heard of had tracking, what day did you order?

I got a shipping notice! Yay!

Hm, I'm actually not so taken aback by Celestia's glitter. (Good thing since I've stopped collecting glitters. I was afraid I might regret my choice after seeing Celestia.) Her hair looks really cool but, the body, I don't know. It's nice they are doing different things but it looks so opaque.

What info do you have about your shipping?

I'm sad you're not collecting them anymore, you had such a nice set :( I personally love her but I think the colors of Rarity and Celestias glitters should be switched, but I don't mind Celestia might be the best glitter ever.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:07:10 AM by Aquatic Neon »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

The Doctor

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #423 on: December 13, 2014, 12:31:22 PM »
Is there a size comparison on the two?  The packaging kind of make it look like Luna is taller. 

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 13, 2014, 12:37:23 PM »
Is there a size comparison on the two?  The packaging kind of make it look like Luna is taller.
There were pictures of the prototypes posted a few weeks ago side by side. I believe Celestia is slightly taller, but I can't exactly remember.

Her horn is longer, for sure.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 13, 2014, 02:51:03 PM »
What info do you have about your shipping?

I'm sad you're not collecting them anymore, you had such a nice set :( I personally love her but I think the colors of Rarity and Celestias glitters should be switched, but I don't mind Celestia might be the best glitter ever.
I got an email with a Fedex tracking# that doesn't track yet.

Yea, I've been selling off my glitters  (I still have 11 of them available, if anyone is interested please click the 'pony sales' link in my sig.). It's just become more frustrating than fun for me to keep up hunting them lately. Ebay prices seem to be staying too high for my liking for the newer ones. They take up quite a bit of space too. I've decided, as much as I love them, I'll be happier just sticking to the regular variants. :sigh:

I think I'm going to be tempted to paint glitter on my Celestia's hair when she arrives :P
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 02:52:50 PM by Flitter »

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 13, 2014, 08:08:27 PM »
Mine is now marked as shipped and has a tracking number (it just says shipping label has been created though). But my card hasn't been charged yet. Maybe it'll only go through once it's been legit shipped, or it'll show up on my card on Monday?

I tell you though, if I don't get the 25 cents I spent on shipping refunded, there will be serious trouble!! (Just kidding :P)

You're the only one I have heard of had tracking, what day did you order?

I definitely wasn't one of the first, I ordered when there was the $.25 shipping sale going on...I think it was Nov. 7th!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 13, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »
I ordered 10-29 and I'm still waiting

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 13, 2014, 08:25:22 PM »
As far as I know, the never give tracking for anyone who does ship-to-store, so I won't be notified until it actually reaches the store.

I'm really glad their Facebook reps are cool people because after the hell I went through talking with someone on the phone, I just want to be able to pick my order up sometime this week with no issues.  I was almost afraid they'd come up with some BS since my order has said "shipped" for over a month now.  Luckily they didn't.

From the sounds of it, most HT's in California should have Luna and Celestia on the shelves now btw.  ^.^
Instagram / Want List

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 13, 2014, 09:20:35 PM »
As far as I know, the never give tracking for anyone who does ship-to-store, so I won't be notified until it actually reaches the store.

I'm really glad their Facebook reps are cool people because after the hell I went through talking with someone on the phone, I just want to be able to pick my order up sometime this week with no issues.  I was almost afraid they'd come up with some BS since my order has said "shipped" for over a month now.  Luckily they didn't.

From the sounds of it, most HT's in California should have Luna and Celestia on the shelves now btw.  ^.^

My past order was ship-to-store and I got a FedEx tracking number.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 13, 2014, 09:29:49 PM »
Oh wow. :huh: I've done ship-to-store since they began offering it, so I've had quite a few orders that way and I've never gotten tracking for them.  I never even know if it ships until I see the money taken out of my account.  Then I'll get an email when my order arrives at the store.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 13, 2014, 10:09:42 PM »
My order shipped yesterday.  The tracking number they gave me doesn't work, though.  They should give glitters to everyone who waited, not a refund on their free or 25 cent shipping. -_-

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 13, 2014, 10:27:37 PM »
Oh wow. :huh: I've done ship-to-store since they began offering it, so I've had quite a few orders that way and I've never gotten tracking for them.  I never even know if it ships until I see the money taken out of my account.  Then I'll get an email when my order arrives at the store.

Out of all my past ship-to-store orders, the only time I got tracking was on the last one.  Weeeeeird...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal