collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November  (Read 69148 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #360 on: December 05, 2014, 10:28:21 AM »
Yes, I ordered both of them. :(  I wish they'd send out our Lunas first with no additional shipping costs, at the very least.  As for refunding me my shipping amount... 25 cents.  Woo.
I'm actually thinking of doing a huge bulk order of figures whenever the next wave comes out because I got ship-to-store this time around, and when I was talking to an HT representative on Facebook yesterday (before the email got sent out), they told me that I'll get free next-day shipping on the next order I place with them as an apology.  Since I have so many friends who got the email about refunded shipping yesterday, but they either got 25 cent or free shipping, I was going to suggest going in on a huge order and taking advantage of my free shipping.  I'd place the order, people would Paypal me the money, and I wouldn't charge shipping either.  This would be extended to my pals here on the Arena, of course!  :)  I wouldn't want to make too big of an order, but a handful of people would be cool.

None of us knows when the next wave of figures is set to arrive, but I'm assuming February of next year is when we'll start hearing about them.

Honestly, I wouldn't think of pre-ordering again if it weren't for the offer I got yesterday.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #361 on: December 05, 2014, 11:38:30 AM »
Is everyone who ordered Celestia figures supposed to be getting shipping refunds? I haven't received an email about it at all, though my order has also said "shipped" since 11/2. :/

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 05, 2014, 11:42:50 AM »
Is everyone who ordered Celestia figures supposed to be getting shipping refunds? I haven't received an email about it at all, though my order has also said "shipped" since 11/2. :/

My order has also said "shipped" since 11/2, but I got the shipping refund email last night (despite already talking to a representative and them knowing that I did free ship-to-store), so I assume everyone should get the email at some point.
Instagram / Want List

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 05, 2014, 11:57:32 AM »
I'm so impatient by now- my Luna was supposed to come today, and I checked the tracking and it got pushed to Monday even though it's IN MY CITY. Why the hell do they have to ship fedex- this is taking an international amount of time to receive something that's already in stores around me.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 05, 2014, 12:42:02 PM »
I went to the mall today to pick up food and peeked at my HT store. They had a couple Lunas on the shelf. So hopefully they will start showing up in more stores soon. 

@MoonbeamStar: I may take you up on a future pre-order offer, depending on who gets released next wave.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 05, 2014, 04:18:49 PM »
Here's the latest on my end!

"Unfortunately there is a delay due to the strike. Because it is out of our control, we do not want to guarantee the delivery date. We are very sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you. Since you received the free shipping, we would be more than happy to allow free shipping to your home on your next order! We went ahead and notated your order with the allowance of the discount. When you're ready to place your new order, give our customer service a call at 800-892-8674 and reference your old order number. Thank you for being patent!"

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #366 on: December 05, 2014, 04:38:46 PM »

"Unfortunately there is a delay due to the strike. Because it is out of our control, we do not want to guarantee the delivery date. We are very sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you. Since you received the free shipping, we would be more than happy to allow free shipping to your home on your next order! We went ahead and notated your order with the allowance of the discount. When you're ready to place your new order, give our customer service a call at 800-892-8674 and reference your old order number. Thank you for being patent!"

So does that mean it might be later??? Yikes this is so bad!! Someone please inform us of this "strike" I'm confused.

For Sale Wants

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #367 on: December 05, 2014, 05:02:15 PM »

So does that mean it might be later??? Yikes this is so bad!! Someone please inform us of this "strike" I'm confused.
there's two, if I understand correctly. Dockworkers and truckers: I know the truckers went back to work recently, but that still means theres a giant amount of shipments to be shipped out

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 05, 2014, 09:30:28 PM »

there's two, if I understand correctly. Dockworkers and truckers: I know the truckers went back to work recently, but that still means theres a giant amount of shipments to be shipped out

I only know what my transportation dept tells me but most items made in Asia are shipped to the US via boat and arrive at the LA/long beach dock. This is the largest dock/port in the US. I know some delays started back in October and then there was a trucking strike from the 2 biggest carriers. I think the truck driver dispute was resolved but the dock issues still exist and a lot of other west coast docks are backed up, having issues etc.

My company has stock waiting on those docks but we can't get them. But a big difference is that my materials can be made in the uS. The ponies can't. They are probably sitting on the dock just waiting to be off loaded once the strike is resolved. I don't know much uch about what the dock workers are looking for but I hope it is resolved. I think things came to a head around thanksgiving.

It's frustrating but at this point if it's the strike, it's not hot topic and it's not funko. It's just frustrating.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #369 on: December 06, 2014, 06:19:21 AM »
I went to the mall today to pick up food and peeked at my HT store. They had a couple Lunas on the shelf. So hopefully they will start showing up in more stores soon. 

@MoonbeamStar: I may take you up on a future pre-order offer, depending on who gets released next wave.

Lunas have already invaded HT stores!!??  But...but... hardly anyone has gotten theors yet! :'/

Post Merge: December 06, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

Wait wait waaaiiit theres some kinda stike going on!??? Where is this going on, China? And what from?? Im also really confused as I live under a rock (its in Pinkie's rock farm btw) so I really have no idea whats going on! So Lunas are probably sitting in a boat somewhere over seas!?? All those glitters..... :'(
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:29:02 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna &amp; Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #370 on: December 06, 2014, 08:28:30 AM »

Lunas have already invaded HT stores!!??  But...but... hardly anyone has gotten theors yet! :'/

Post Merge: December 06, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

Wait wait waaaiiit theres some kinda stike going on!??? Where is this going on, China? And what from?? Im also really confused as I live under a rock (its in Pinkie's rock farm btw) so I really have no idea whats going on! So Lunas are probably sitting in a boat somewhere over seas!?? All those glitters..... :'(

The strike was/is with the truckers who pick up merchandise from the LA/Long beach port/dock. There is also a dock workers strike at the same port. So at one point there were 2 strikes happening. It's not with all truck likes nor is it with the all shipping lines but it's with a good number.

There may be other west coast docks with strikes but the LA/Long Beach dock is the largest in the west coast and most stuff comes through that dock.

I think it's just celestias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 06, 2014, 02:33:16 PM »
I just got my Luna in the mail. I adore her to bits! I wish I could find the glitter one XD

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 06, 2014, 03:39:37 PM »
I managed to buy a glitter lunable on evilbay. I keep calling the hot topic stores in my area but still no sign of Luna :-/

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 06, 2014, 03:43:35 PM »
I managed to buy a glitter lunable on evilbay. I keep calling the hot topic stores in my area but still no sign of Luna :-/
All the ones I saw on there were so expensive!  :yikes: I'm definitely going to just wait and try my luck with finding one in stores.

My neighbor is a manager at one of the Hot Topic's near me and he told me that they don't expect to have the figures any time soon, despite the fact that some places are getting Luna already.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 07, 2014, 09:21:06 PM »
All the ones I saw on there were so expensive!  :yikes: I'm definitely going to just wait and try my luck with finding one in stores.

My neighbor is a manager at one of the Hot Topic's near me and he told me that they don't expect to have the figures any time soon, despite the fact that some places are getting Luna already.

I've tried and tried to find glitters in stores but I never have aNY luck :( good luck I hope u find one

I called hot topic today and they still don't have them here.

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal