collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November  (Read 69173 times)

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #300 on: December 02, 2014, 09:00:59 AM »

I havnt been here in a while, has anyone seen them in HT stores yet? Im guessing from everyones posts on this page they havnt shipped?

Mine has shipped and should get here Friday, but have not seen them in stores yet.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #301 on: December 02, 2014, 09:03:28 AM »

I havnt been here in a while, has anyone seen them in HT stores yet? Im guessing from everyones posts on this page they havnt shipped?

Mine has shipped and should get here Friday, but have not seen them in stores yet.

Why would they be in stores when they haven't shipped to people who ordered October 29th? They are WAY behind huge manufacturer error on their part. They told me yesterday mine should ship out yet still "Fulfilling order" Celestia combined orders have yet to be shipped out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2014, 10:19:40 AM »
Those of us who ordered Celestia and Luna together haven't gotten our orders.  Anyone who ordered Luna got or is getting theirs.

I swear if I see or hear of Luna being in stores, I'll be so thoroughly done with pre-orders. My order was placed over a month ago and they never changed the status of it from November 2nd. It still says “shipped" and I know it STILL hasn't. Any email I send or call I place is met with a garbage response that isn't very helpful.

So after much debate, I decided to call and cancel my order. I was going to place an order for Luna after and just wait for Celestia to hit stores. I was told that my order can't be canceled because it has already been shipped. Um...no, it hasn't! My card was never charged, even if that's true. It's HT's fault for never changing the status of my order on their site.  You're telling me they can't check themselves to see that my order never shipped because it was impossible for it to have shipped on the 2nd of last month?! I was too angry to deal with it. So I said “Okay, whatever" and hung up. I know that was rude but...ugh.  :stressed:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:48:14 AM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2014, 10:34:05 AM »
Those of us who ordered Celestia and Luna together haven't gotten our orders.  Anyone who ordered Luna got or is getting theirs.

I swear if I see or hear of Luna being in stores, I'll be so thoroughly done with pre-orders. My order was placed over a month ago and they never changed the status of it from November 2nd. It still says “shipped" and I know it STILL hasn't. Any email I send or call I place is met with a garbage response that isn't very helpful.

Can you imagine if they started showing in stores before shipping the preorders and then telling us they are out of stock and have to wait for more shipment of Lunas to be shipped out, I would probably request a full refund at that point plus the ponies.

Update OMG this is unbelievable!

"We just received notice that they still have not been received yet. We are hoping to have them shipped out by 12/12. Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience!"
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 11:31:42 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 02, 2014, 11:37:21 AM »

So after much debate, I decided to call and cancel my order. I was going to place an order for Luna after and just wait for Celestia to hit stores. I was told that my order can't be canceled because it has already been shipped. Um...no, it hasn't! My card was never charged, even if that's true. It's HT's fault for never changing the status of my order on their site.  You're telling me they can't check themselves to see that my order never shipped because it was impossible for it to have shipped on the 2nd of last month?! I was too angry to deal with it. So I said “Okay, whatever" and hung up. I know that was rude but...ugh.  :stressed:

>_<

Hearing this makes me even more frustrated.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2014, 11:55:59 AM »
A new order I placed for just  Lunas last week ,shipped today .
mixed orders  nothing yet  .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2014, 12:03:51 PM »
I had called my store last night, and was told my order would be in by wednesday. So hopefully she is there on Wednesday.

But yeah, add me to the list of people who wont bother with HT pre-orders anymore. I'll just stick to buying them in their physical stores. Dx
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2014, 12:15:40 PM »
I'll just give up on hot topic all together  :lol: I wasn't fond of their practice of "borrowing" art, so I'll just stick to Amazon!

Offline sheena

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna &amp; Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2014, 12:19:22 PM »
I picked mine up today.  No glitter Luna but I did find a glitter spitfire in a store!  It wasn't that easy I mean I called a bunch and drove an hour to get it, but it's mine now! 

So anyways I ordered a few extra Luna's because I got a better price that way.  I can sell them for $17 each plus shipping if anyone is interested.  I could get them sent out this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LunarEclipse

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #309 on: December 02, 2014, 01:36:05 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this, I was getting really mad about my order. I put in an order for Twilight, Luna, and Celestia- they shipped Twilight and I got her already, but no sign of Luna or Celestia. I'm going to have to call customer service at some point. :\ I think I've had it with getting Funkos from Hot Topic other than just walking into the store and buying them.

Want to trade art for ponies? || art tag on Tumblr || G1 want list || G4 want list || Vintage LPS want list

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2014, 02:02:55 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this, I was getting really mad about my order. I put in an order for Twilight, Luna, and Celestia- they shipped Twilight and I got her already, but no sign of Luna or Celestia. I'm going to have to call customer service at some point. :\ I think I've had it with getting Funkos from Hot Topic other than just walking into the store and buying them.
This is why I don't understand why they couldn't ship Luna to those of us who ordered her the day she was put up.  They already ship items as they come in stock, so once Luna was in stock, those of us who pre-ordered her should have gotten her. Finding out that people who ordered Luna after I did are getting her already is very upsetting. 

I've made plenty of orders before that were shipped to the store and only some of the items got there because the others weren't in stock. Once the rest of my order was in stock, they shipped it separately.
Instagram / Want List

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2014, 02:17:54 PM »
This is why I don't understand why they couldn't ship Luna to those of us who ordered her the day she was put up.  They already ship items as they come in stock, so once Luna was in stock, those of us who pre-ordered her should have gotten her. Finding out that people who ordered Luna after I did are getting her already is very upsetting. 

I've made plenty of orders before that were shipped to the store and only some of the items got there because the others weren't in stock. Once the rest of my order was in stock, they shipped it separately.
Yes, they never have done this in the past, they always ship whatever is in stock from you order and then the rest when they get it in stock again .
I mean I know they want to avoid double shipment to every order they have but is not cool ,that is why I have made recent orders of Luna, since their shipping practice seems to have changed, and from now on,doing the ponies separate for each to avoid this in the future.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2014, 02:21:12 PM »
I'm going to copy/paste Neon's post from the FunkoFunatic forum so that you're all aware of the response he got.

"We just received notice that they still have not been received yet. We are hoping to have them shipped out by 12/12. Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience!"

There ya have it, folks!  :mad:
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 02, 2014, 02:22:19 PM »
Sadly, I would not be surprised if Luna and especially Celestia started showing up in stores before the pre-orders gets sent out (and j do mean within a few days). It can happen - I remember years ago there was a Monster High TRU exclusive doll two-pack that started showing up in stores at least a month before ANY of the pre-orders were shipped out.

Nowadays, unless it's for video games, pre-orders =\= get it first or right on release day. Pre-orders just guarantees that you get one. :(

Amd i also dont understand why they dont just ship out all the pre-order Lunas that are/were paired with Celestia, unless HT really wants to save on shipping. A part of me kinda wonders (and a bit suspicious of) why they had listed some people's pre-orders as "shipped" weeks ago.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 02, 2014, 02:23:33 PM »
I'm going to copy/paste Neon's post from the FunkoFunatic forum so that you're all aware of the response he got.

There ya have it, folks!  :mad:

:sigh:

Thanks for the update, MoonbeamStar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal