collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Walking Dead S5 Discussion - Spoilers  (Read 3321 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: The Walking Dead S5 Discussion - Spoilers
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2014, 02:09:44 PM »
So how did everyone feel about last nights episode.

Spoiler
I loved how the whole termites group was put out to paster so to speak. I also wanna know who was with Daryl. I really hope that it's Beth and Carol.

I AM SO FREAKED OUT!
Spoiler
So first off, I dont think beth is with him, as all the trailers for next episode have her at a hospital, which is more or less adding to what theyve been teasing us with i think since last season ended xD.

As far as Carol though, I think shes with Daryl, just because, well it seemed like when Michonne asked about her, it seemed like he was calling her out of the trees? But I really have no idea. I have a terrible feeling its Carol, but something terrible happened! xD I'm so on edge, I was just starting to like her again. And none of us ever want anything to happen to the main group, but its bound to happen eventually.

The first thing that popped into my head, and probably just because it was Michonne that found Daryl, was, what if Carol was bitten, and Daryl couldnt cope with losing another one? like he has a lot of history with Carol... What if he turned her into a walker pet like Michonne did.... But that's a HUGE leap xD at least I hope it is ROFL. I think Daryl would rather just end it for her if something did happen.

whew I am on the edge until the next episode lol!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2014, 02:34:50 PM »

Spoiler
I loved how the whole termites group was put out to paster so to speak. I also wanna know who was with Daryl. I really hope that it's Beth and Carol.

I AM SO FREAKED OUT!
Spoiler
So first off, I dont think beth is with him, as all the trailers for next episode have her at a hospital, which is more or less adding to what theyve been teasing us with i think since last season ended xD.

As far as Carol though, I think shes with Daryl, just because, well it seemed like when Michonne asked about her, it seemed like he was calling her out of the trees? But I really have no idea. I have a terrible feeling its Carol, but something terrible happened! xD I'm so on edge, I was just starting to like her again. And none of us ever want anything to happen to the main group, but its bound to happen eventually.

The first thing that popped into my head, and probably just because it was Michonne that found Daryl, was, what if Carol was bitten, and Daryl couldnt cope with losing another one? like he has a lot of history with Carol... What if he turned her into a walker pet like Michonne did.... But that's a HUGE leap xD at least I hope it is ROFL. I think Daryl would rather just end it for her if something did happen.

I'm really hoping that Daryl has...
Spoiler
both Carol and Beth hiding in the bushes/trees when Michonne found him this episode, and that next episode is a flashback/timejump episode showing where Beth was all this time and how she was rescued by Daryl and Carol. 

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2014, 02:47:28 PM »

Spoiler

I AM SO FREAKED OUT!
Spoiler

I'm really hoping that Daryl has...
Spoiler
both Carol and Beth hiding in the bushes/trees when Michonne found him this episode, and that next episode is a flashback/timejump episode showing where Beth was all this time and how she was rescued by Daryl and Carol. 

I'm really hoping this is the case. They did say there would be flashbacks this season.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »
That cliffhanger, my heart!

Also the preview for next week's episode... *flail*
#

We didnt get the preview!!! Any hints on what happened?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2014, 03:30:25 PM »
the preview just shows beth waking up in a hospital room. looking at a clock and sees that its actually ticking, I kinda think she had a moment of, "was this all a dream?" but then she walks to the window and sees life again. xD then they show are yelling and trying to get away.

I didnt use a spoiler tag because this has been aired on tv repeatedly, so I hope thats ok with people xD. second I THOUGHT I heard at the end of talking dead (i dont watch it much anymore) that beth's scene was NOT a flashback? Or did I just miss hear it?

Offline Nekoi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2014, 01:32:00 PM »
Below for reactions throughout the episode, skip if you don't like ramblings ;)

Spoiler
Typing as the episode goes along. Ah the beginning of this episode... it really had to start with a Gareth monologue? Well at least Bob got to laugh really hard at them, that cheered me up. They are probably right about the meat being cooked, but at least there was a freak out.

Wait, an A? What the...
Oh Bob...  :cry:

I'm conflicted, I get where Abraham is coming from. And I get where Rick is coming from. Boys, can't we compromise? ... Well in a way I guess a compromise was struck. Unsure how I'll like it playing it...

Okay, that was... brutal. I'm not one for brutality, it was a bit over the top.
Can't say I'm sorry to see them go though.

One of the reasons I have difficulty with shows like these, I hate to see the people I care for go.
Oh Bob  :cry:

Oh no, we're splitting up again :( Here's to hoping for both our groups! Hope beyond hope, I'm sure, but still.

And under for general thoughts of the episode.

Spoiler
A bit of a slow burner all in all. Group is divided again.

Terminus is gone, so... hey Michonne got her sword back! (That's all I'll say.)

It was a sad episode, I don't like loosing Bob and I don't like our group divided but I get why we had to go there, and I'm hoping that unlike season 4 that got jumbled up due to an attack, this will be handled in a more interesting way.

Daryl showing up at the end... Is that Carol in the bushes? Or is it Morgan? Did Daryl meet Morgan?
Help me here True ;)

Hmm... "She's just gone" Daryl said... Drugged? Mental? Drugged and mental?

I want my Beth back, not that she was terribly exciting on her own, but I like her well enough and I love her with Daryl.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Isn't the world a lovely place? ~ Everywhere you go, a smiling face!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2014, 01:54:39 PM »
Nekoi I have no idea! xD

Spoiler
Ill admit, with all the excitement, iv already forgotten about Morgan, but wouldn't that be neat? Daryl has no history with him though, and hes usually pretty aggressive to new people, but carol might be more reasonable if she were with him, and they ran into a person whos totally alone. It still feels like a big leap though.

Maybe he does have Beth though? maybe hes got Carol and Beth and just had them hidding in the trees until the fight was over? I think thats the scenario I prefer lol

Offline Nekoi

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2014, 02:01:37 PM »
Agreed on preferred scenario True, agreed!
And thank you for clearing up that they had no history, I knew you would know  :green:

So SO excited for next episode, too bad it's so far away - I think all the theories might make me stir crazy haha  :freak:

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »
Spoiler
WHY do these idiots keep going out at night alone??
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2014, 02:30:07 PM »
Spoiler
WHY do these idiots keep going out at night alone??

or/and

how do they not hear a walker shuffling around them in the woods RIGHT next to them, yet can hear them heading from 30 feet off? I will never understand this xD, especially when its daylight!?
how many times have we seen someone turn around, only to be really surprised that theres a walker RIGHT THERE. healthy people with properly functioning legs still manage to make noise when walking xD I find it hard to believe that a risen dead with feet that are mostly being dragged across the ground, wouldnt make enough noise to be heard from quite a distance. the same goes for the heards that weve spotted a few times. how can you not hear them shuffling and groaning from a mile away. xD

Offline Nekoi

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2014, 02:39:50 PM »
Hahaha you both mention excellent points :p

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2014, 01:53:59 PM »
Thank you, True :) Much appreciated! We only get the previews randomly over here!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2014, 05:19:10 PM »
Great episode too!

Spoiler
Gareth is gone!  :biggrin: I was almost expecting him to come out of the forest instead of Daryl. How I loathed that guy. I was relieved when Rick went at him, I feared he might not. Now I am scared that something terrible has happened to Carol, the look on Daryl's face doesn't bode well. And why o why did they split again ... And why can that stupid 'scientist' not stand his ground ...

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2014, 07:12:25 PM »
I gotta say... I didn't love it.   -_-     Not a super huge Beth fan, but glad to see the "Where's Beth?" storyline is resolving somewhat quickly. 

The ending, though...   :shocked:

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2014, 12:45:47 AM »
I actually liked it

Spoiler
Aside from, yet again trading one group of crazy for another xD. Again, I cant wait for next week. This season is so good so far. I cant see Carol being as helpful as Beth in this situation, and have a feeling that she doesn't plan on playing their little game.

I also wonder if the boy who escaped the hospital, is the person with Daryl when he returns to the church? we know its not Beth or Carol now that the stories have synced up. Or maybe its Morgan? I'm still really hoping we see Morgan again. haha

I also just wanna throw in, that in this world of the walking dead, I notice more and more that its not really JUST the dead you have to worry about, it seems like all the most despicable types of people tend to survive, just so they can be really evil, knowing full well there is no one to stop them. :/ poor Beth.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal