collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Once upon a time there was a Pretty Pony....  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
Re: Once upon a time there was a Pretty Pony....
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 11:27:37 AM »
Oooo Lavender My Pretty Pony!! Looks like she has a white spotted rump too!!

You have permission to use my pics, except for the MPP with Baby because that's from an unknown auction and I don't have their permission. 

Oh. My. Gosh. I need that Romper Room hat!!!    The hatband going all the way around is consistent with the "900 B" box I have for it. It's the short band that I have with the "900.001 C" box.   So that's consistent.   Now I'm on the hunt for a Romper Room hat!

Great will be updating the page later tonight...So really there was no difference between the two Brown MPP that you have except for accessories?

And the hat that came with my white spot MPP has me so confused, It's the Romper Room band that makes me think the version with the spot was one of the earlier versions. -Though the box is marked 900B Grr sometimes these inconsistent releases drive me crazy.. Of course I won mine from eBay tons of years ago so she may have been mishmashed - who knows. I really want to see if anyone else has one with the Beautiful Baby Box and whether it's the white spot or the reg release - or if they just randomly threw the white spots in the early release boxes...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 11:28:07 AM »

Not an urban myth -I've seen it at one of the Fairs but it is in Hasbro custody.

Ahhhh that's the one, please excuse me, my laptop is drowning in drool!!! :enthralled: :dribble:

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 11:34:32 AM »
I'll see if I have time to dig out my MMP+Baby set this weekend.    I've only seen the white-spot version with the baby Butterscotch, but it is possible Hasbro wasn't all that consistent. Wouldn't be the first time!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 01:45:54 PM »
the lavender one is so pretty. c'mon Hasbro release the ponehs!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2014, 03:48:35 PM »

Not an urban myth -I've seen it at one of the Fairs but it is in Hasbro custody.

Could they at least put a crown on her head? Gorgeous!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2014, 12:57:39 AM »
The lavender one is absolutely stunning! :faint:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2014, 03:45:59 AM »
She is one of those ponies that I have all the versions of and I know she is the source of all things MLP, but I just cant bring myself to love her. Is that bad?

Sometimes it's really difficult to love the original source, if it's so different from the version you're used to and do love! I have that problem a lot, especially with just not caring for the book versions of popular characters compared to their television counterparts. The book versions are so often more raw and sleazy, and I ... don't find that appealing at all. But most people seem to prefer the book versions, so I'm generally the odd one out. Sometimes I feel guilty for not being able to appreciate the books more, since the television shows wouldn't have happened if not for the books, but it's hard to fully appreciate them when they're so different from what I like and the television shows are much closer to what I like.

Regarding the My Pretty Ponies, I don't have any and don't find them as appealing as My Little Ponies, but they do seem cute to me. :) I adore that lavender prototype....
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 03:47:38 AM by Lucky_Ladybug »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2014, 08:08:15 AM »
Oooo Lavender My Pretty Pony!! Looks like she has a white spotted rump too!!

You have permission to use my pics, except for the MPP with Baby because that's from an unknown auction and I don't have their permission. 

Oh. My. Gosh. I need that Romper Room hat!!!    The hatband going all the way around is consistent with the "900 B" box I have for it. It's the short band that I have with the "900.001 C" box.   So that's consistent.   Now I'm on the hunt for a Romper Room hat!

Great will be updating the page later tonight...So really there was no difference between the two Brown MPP that you have except for accessories?

And the hat that came with my white spot MPP has me so confused, It's the Romper Room band that makes me think the version with the spot was one of the earlier versions. -Though the box is marked 900B Grr sometimes these inconsistent releases drive me crazy.. Of course I won mine from eBay tons of years ago so she may have been mishmashed - who knows. I really want to see if anyone else has one with the Beautiful Baby Box and whether it's the white spot or the reg release - or if they just randomly threw the white spots in the early release boxes...

Yes as I had posted - she did certainly come with the Butterscotch. I bought and then sold on a MIB version of her years ago (I only had it for a couple of weeks, as mentioned - I just cant love this pony :P). However I do agree with Hasbro its possible there was some mix and matching going on. 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2014, 11:45:14 AM »
I took some more pics if you want to use any, Ivy.   The last one is the one from a random ebay auction, so I can't give permission to use it.

http://s7.photobucket.com/user/ashlyne/library/INVENTORY_G1/MIB%20Playsets/My%20Pretty%20Pony

And I discovered another difference between the two regular MPP boxes I have!  I can't believe I missed it - it's so obvious now.   One has the Romper Room logo in the corner, and the other has Hasbro Preschool in the corner!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal