collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEW My Little Pony Funko Pops!  (Read 6027 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: NEW My Little Pony Funko Pops!
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2015, 09:09:46 AM »
Celestia in glitter pop is really cute, if anyone can grab a second one and want to sale it !! I so wish funko items were sold here, I'm sure a lot of people would love the Funko products, not only the ponies.

Popcultcha have her and they ship internationally :) I'm just trying to see if any UK stores have her and ship within the EU. I'm right at the back of the queue for my own pre-order so I'm not sure I can order a second :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2015, 09:48:31 AM »
Popcultcha have her and they ship internationally :)

Yeah, though at least to Finland the shipping was higher than the price of the figure and made it cost more than it's worth on my opinion, so I didn't order (at least for now)

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2015, 09:57:45 AM »
I didn't think I would like these, but I saw Celestia at HT and fell in love!! she is just so sparkly.
But! it was hard to find one without flaws, the paint on her tail was mixed together on most of them and it looked sparkly brown. (o.o;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2015, 12:36:05 PM »

Yeah, though at least to Finland the shipping was higher than the price of the figure and made it cost more than it's worth on my opinion, so I didn't order (at least for now)

We need a European version of Popcultcha (though the taxes would probably make it quite a bit more expensive :( )
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2015, 12:48:07 PM »

We need a European version of Popcultcha (though the taxes would probably make it quite a bit more expensive :( )

Perhaps Archonia? :) http://www.archonia.com/mangashop/en/

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2015, 01:19:54 PM »

I've heard of them before, as I also collect Japanese figures, I had no idea they had other stuff as well :lol: It  seems they only offer courier shipping services to the UK, though :( Perhaps it'll be a good option for others. however!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2015, 03:35:42 PM »
I got Celestia today. She is super cute. :)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2015, 07:32:57 PM »

It may depend on which company, but I have found all the pops so far including the metal dr whooves set in forbidden planet. They said they will have this new wave this month. The guy at the counter knew about glitter celestia but did not know if they would get her on shelves for certain or in what quantity.

I've heard of them before, as I also collect Japanese figures, I had no idea they had other stuff as well :lol: It  seems they only offer courier shipping services to the UK, though :( Perhaps it'll be a good option for others. however!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2015, 01:11:40 AM »

It may depend on which company, but I have found all the pops so far including the metal dr whooves set in forbidden planet. They said they will have this new wave this month. The guy at the counter knew about glitter celestia but did not know if they would get her on shelves for certain or in what quantity.

If I lived closer, I might give them a go, but I've heard numerous complaints about their online service :( . They've also sold bootlegs in the past (and may still do so, I've not been into one in ages), so I'd personally only use the website as a last resort. For the regular Funko vinyls, I'm unsure. Nerdgazzum is supposed to be good, but last I checked, they still had Daring Do for "pre-order, due October".

Offline Eurocoin

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2015, 01:56:30 AM »

If I lived closer, I might give them a go, but I've heard numerous complaints about their online service :( . They've also sold bootlegs in the past (and may still do so, I've not been into one in ages), so I'd personally only use the website as a last resort.

I used to buy my NECA action figures from forbiddenplanet.com, but then they raised their shipping cost for out of UK orders so high that I had to stop (minimum cost to Finland is £18). On forbiddenplanet.co.uk on the other hand has very reasonable shipping costs, but you can never how long it takes till they actually ship out the items (my last order with them took 4 months to ship out and one before that 10 months).

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2015, 08:21:01 AM »

If I lived closer, I might give them a go, but I've heard numerous complaints about their online service :( . They've also sold bootlegs in the past (and may still do so, I've not been into one in ages), so I'd personally only use the website as a last resort. For the regular Funko vinyls, I'm unsure. Nerdgazzum is supposed to be good, but last I checked, they still had Daring Do for "pre-order, due October".

Which Forbidden Planet are you using? I personally don't like "Forbidden Planet Ltd" but have had nothing but good experiences with "Forbidden Planet Scotland" (International) - the latter is not just in Scotland but North England, Wales, NI and even New York now. Since the split they have become very different companies.

And having checked they actually have the exclusive now online for pre order - http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/my-little-pony-pop-vinyl-figure-princess-celestia-exclusive?#.VKbFPyusWSo

I am always walking past the shop in Glasgow so if you ever want me to have a nosy I can see who they have on shelves for you.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2015, 08:31:26 AM »
Isn't Trixie supposed to come out soon? Anyone know if she's exclusive to any store?
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Eurocoin

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2015, 08:37:46 AM »
Isn't Trixie supposed to come out soon? Anyone know if she's exclusive to any store?

Yes, she's coming too and no, Trixie is not an exclusive.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2015, 11:33:35 AM »

Which Forbidden Planet are you using? I personally don't like "Forbidden Planet Ltd" but have had nothing but good experiences with "Forbidden Planet Scotland" (International) - the latter is not just in Scotland but North England, Wales, NI and even New York now. Since the split they have become very different companies.

And having checked they actually have the exclusive now online for pre order - http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/my-little-pony-pop-vinyl-figure-princess-celestia-exclusive?#.VKbFPyusWSo

I am always walking past the shop in Glasgow so if you ever want me to have a nosy I can see who they have on shelves for you.

I've personally only been into the one in London, which had bootleg plushies for sale I recall, not sure which one that is, and I can't recall if a distinction was made between the websites when I read about the complaints. I'll maybe give FPI a whirl for Daring Do, perhaps, as the regular Funko vinyls are the only ones I'm having difficulty finding :lol: I'll wait until she's in stock, though.
PopinABox have listed glitter'Lestia too, which is where I have pre-ordered mine from. I'm expecting my regular Celestia and Trixie from them sometime this month/next month (they have a nifty tool to let you select what day of the month you're charged so mine is after payday :lol: )

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2015, 01:24:08 PM »
My local comic book store had all of them! Celestia, Spitfire, Trixie and the enormous Discord. I picked up Celestia, and she really is lovely. Her wings are so pretty~ :heart:
:fox:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal