collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEW My Little Pony Funko Pops!  (Read 6035 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: NEW My Little Pony Funko Pops!
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2015, 02:36:49 PM »

Which Forbidden Planet are you using? I personally don't like "Forbidden Planet Ltd" but have had nothing but good experiences with "Forbidden Planet Scotland" (International) - the latter is not just in Scotland but North England, Wales, NI and even New York now. Since the split they have become very different companies.

And having checked they actually have the exclusive now online for pre order - http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/my-little-pony-pop-vinyl-figure-princess-celestia-exclusive?#.VKbFPyusWSo

I am always walking past the shop in Glasgow so if you ever want me to have a nosy I can see who they have on shelves for you.

I've personally only been into the one in London, which had bootleg plushies for sale I recall, not sure which one that is, and I can't recall if a distinction was made between the websites when I read about the complaints. I'll maybe give FPI a whirl for Daring Do, perhaps, as the regular Funko vinyls are the only ones I'm having difficulty finding :lol: I'll wait until she's in stock, though.
PopinABox have listed glitter'Lestia too, which is where I have pre-ordered mine from. I'm expecting my regular Celestia and Trixie from them sometime this month/next month (they have a nifty tool to let you select what day of the month you're charged so mine is after payday :lol: )

Perfect! If London it will be Forbidden Planet Ltd - they kind of divide the county in half...its weird.

I hope you manage to get each of them! And if you are still looking next month when the FP are supposed to have them in store give me a shout and I ll pop in and see what they have.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2015, 03:42:23 PM »

Perfect! If London it will be Forbidden Planet Ltd - they kind of divide the county in half...its weird.

I hope you manage to get each of them! And if you are still looking next month when the FP are supposed to have them in store give me a shout and I ll pop in and see what they have.

Oooh okay. That's....confusing :lol: I might take you up on that for Daring Do; she's on back-order "expected soon" so I'm reluctant to place an order whilst they can't give an ETA.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

The Doctor

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2015, 03:11:25 PM »
Got the glittery Celestia POP figure and while it looks great, her mane is quite large and the figure tips over if it's not turned to one side or another.  This is my first POP pony, and unlike the recent Funko Vinyl figures, the cutie mark is only on one side.  This wouldn't be a problem but it's on the side with the majority of her mane, ie, the side you wouldn't have facing forward in a display.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »
I got my Discord and Celestia... except I ordered the regular plain Celestia and they sent me the glittery one by mistake :huh:... I don't know how to feel about this until the store responds (in the past they've sent out the correct item and let me keep the error, so that would be cool lol). Also, she has crooked eyes like Bubbles, like the actual bump for the eye is set higher not just painted on wrong. I hope the store responds soon because I want to debox her so bad!  :P

Discord cracks me up, he's adorable! I actually like his size because it makes the small details more defined. I was a bit upset that he didn't have his mane on his head, and then I realised he has a tiny mane on his neck and it's just so ridiculous!  XD
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal