collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help us decide where and when the 2015 MLP Fair will be held. Survey Time!  (Read 5159 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Texas needs to host the MLP Fair :)

HOUSTON :)  LOL

This would be sooo much closer to me than Nashville!
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Thanks for the survey!  I don't see the MLP Fair in my near future, but I love watching what happens each year.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile

I agree with this! :D  there totally should be an MLP Fair in Houston, or at least in Texas.
I wonder how far Fort Worth is from Houston :P

If the fair were to be in Texas, it should be hosted in a popular city...like Austin, San Antonio, or Houston..maybe Dallas?
According to my dad, it's about a four hour drive, depending on what part of Houston you are going to. :)

If they had it in San Antonio, it would be neat if they had it near the Riverwalk/Alamo. :biggrin: I was at an anime con last month, and the convention center was right next to the Riverwalk.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Places I'd love for it to be (mostly because it would be either reasonably close by, or somewhere I could squeeze a visit to family out off)

1. Seattle
2. Portland
3. Vancouver, B.C.
4. L.A. or any of the beach cities- San Diego, Huntington, etc... 
5. New York City or somewhere in Brooklyn say  (although I think the expense of staying anywhere close is going to make that a non-starter)
6.  New Orleans (no family here, but I can't get enough of that city...)
7. San Francisco (I think it was here once before though and I totally missed out, waaah!)

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Done!  Thank you so much for asking for our input.  Where ever it is held next year I will be there!

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
Texas Pony Fair!

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
While I can see how it might be easier to keep it in one spot, it is nice that it moves around to give some collectors an opportunity to go who otherwise not be able to.  I'm glad I went to it when it was held in San Francisco, since I live fairly close to the city. 

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
Nashville is alright, but Atlanta isn't too bad, either.  The thing for me is the days the fair is planned for. I'd rather it not be over the July 4th weekend, myself. I just hope it's within a day's drive.

Offline NichiTsukinoko

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lady-moondancer.livejournal.com/
I took it. I hope they don't do a July 4th weekend. It's just going to drive the prices up and make it really a horrible time. That is not a good time to try to host an event. Anyone working in retail, won't be able to go. So many reasons to NOT do it on July 4th weekend.
Music is a revelation; a revelation loftier than all wisdom and all philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven

Thank you Reiya! Thanks to SDS!
Etsy Store: NichiTsukinoko Customs : www.etsy.com/shop/NichiTsukinoko  10% off with coupon code MOVING till Nov 9, 2015

Offline pandorarose3

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I have to say even considering to do the fair over the July 4th holiday is insane.  The hotel prices are going to be insane.  Also if you don't get booked into the fair hotel getting a hotel room within a relatively close proximity won't be possible.  Also travel is going to be increased at that time so that means less likely hood of getting an airplane ticket. 
Find the Original My Little Pony Talk Show only on blogtalkradio.com http://www.blogtalkradio.com/My-Little-Pony-Talk  We are live every Monday night at 8pm Eastern time.

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Minnesota!!!!  Pretty Please?

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Put in my two cents. I only hope each year that it's driveable for us, but considering we drove 23 hours to get to Orlando, that's only narrowing down about half of America. XD I will be there, in any case. I always budget money and vacation time for the Fair trip.

Elf

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

I agree with this! :D  there totally should be an MLP Fair in Houston, or at least in Texas.

If the fair were to be in Texas, it should be hosted in a popular city...like Austin, San Antonio, or Houston..maybe Dallas?

I voted Texas, too. I also put  Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma on the list cause at least those are doable for me.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART

I voted Texas, too. I also put  Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma on the list cause at least those are doable for me.

*highfives* As far as I know Louisiana rarely host events like this... if they do they are normally in New Orleans or Baton Rouge and sometimes maybe Shreveport
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
I voted for July 4th weekend - we get days off of work making it much easier to do the trip regardless of location :D
this year worked ok b/c it was close and we only had to take 2 days off

it was the july 4th weekend for several years in a row and that didn't make hotel prices jump

DeviantArt Etsy

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal