collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Merry treat  (Read 406 times)

Rainfeather

• Trade Count: (0)
Merry treat
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:03:07 PM »
I am looking for merry treat for a collector who is not able due to dissabillities to visit this forum herself.

She has mutiple Italians for trade, bow tie, seashell, peachy and the buggy. And more. But since she is unable to use the internet we have to do everything over the phone, so I don't have a clear list yet of what exactly she has for trade. Pictures can be made by her counselers, but since that is not actually their job, I rather let them make them after anyone actually has a merry treat, and is interest in a trade.

I will keep myself responsible for this trade.
the chances are slim that anything goes wrong, since her counselers and parents have to do 'the business' for her. But still, if anything goes wrong... I would like to be held responsible since I introduce this person.

Thanks for reading.

I hope anyone has merry treat, it is al really nice collector, that unfortunately due to her handicap has experienced a lot of scamming. (I know her because she called me over a pony lot I had for sale, with ducky, and she offered like a lot of money for the duck. And I.... just can't use people... so I honestly said to her, the duck isn't worth that amount of money, I will just send it to you for free, and we have been talking since then about ponies :P)

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
Re: Merry treat
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:35:18 PM »
She's very lucky to have a sweet pony friend like you!  ^.^ I wish I could help but I only have one Merry Treat and I'm holding onto her like a tick.  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 01:46:22 PM »
Awwwm this is so sweet of you! I'm from Poland and I love trading and I do in fact have a near mint Merry Treats :)

Here is how she looks:

She just has a bit of rub to her cheeks and that's all :)

Rainfeather

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 03:37:13 PM »
Thanks for the replies!

TinyShinyUnique; She will be happy with any merry treat. Near mint will absolutely do. Do you have special wishes? Like I said, she has a lot of Italian earth ponies...
Tommorow I will call  her parents, and hopefully get a more accurate list of what she has for trade (Until now she didnt even know you could actually trade ponies with foreign people...)

The reason that I do it like this... she WILL offer anything for merry treats. She doesnt know the consiqiuences and value. She wants merry treat so bad, you can probably get her to give you all of her 200 ponies, because it is hard for her to see the consequences in the future.
i think, as pony-loving-people, we have to look pit for each other.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 12:43:43 AM »
I can totally understand :) And I think it's awesome of you to offer her help. If she had an Italian Confetti, it would be ideal :blush: but I'm okay with her picking a pony at random for a swap :) or to trade Merry Treats for Baby Buggy - I'd love to own it as I have already few parts to it :heart: 

Rainfeather

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 03:52:51 AM »
She didnt mention an Italian confetti, but I can ask. I will call her parents tonight, she gave me their number to deal with this further, since it is to challenging for herself.

But I think it will make her extremely happy if we can make a trade :D

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 01:55:20 PM »
Sure, tell her to take time with looking through her ponies and making a list :) The reason why I mentioned Italian Confetti is because I'm always looking for any Confetti as I'm making an army of them :blush: Merry Treats is valued at around $10-$12 so maybe you could help that other collector out with looking over her list and seeing which ponies are of the the same value? :) I'd love for her to be happy with the trade!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal