collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5  (Read 22362 times)

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5
« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2015, 04:40:01 PM »
Just a random, silly question: When you go to the island and you go on a tour do you sit in the chair with the pillows or the chair without? 
Most people i talk to sit in the chair with the pillows (i do too) but i think its interesting!  Just a dumb question haha

I run to the closest seat, which I don't think has a cushion.

Same! I actually haven't been to the island in weeks. >_> I don't have any big public works projects or loans going on so I haven't gone.

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2015, 04:52:16 PM »
I like to mix it up. 

Btw:  I have lots of extra pics now if anyone wants to trade or whatever.  I need to sort them out but I know I have a few Ankah and Bunnie pics for example.

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2015, 06:02:50 PM »
Did you see the AC spin off game during the Nintendo direct this afternoon? Looks very interesting, and I hope the two games cross over. I'd love to design the neighbors homes in my own town. If they are completely separate, I suppose that's okay but just a little less fun.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 01, 2015, 07:21:10 PM »
I believe they're separate.

Looks like the game is very dependent on these new Amiibo eCards. That kind of takes any excitement I might have had for it away. I remember eCards for the original Animal Crossing and how they're just a distant memory now. :lol:

|My Collection|

DorkyDuck

« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2015, 07:42:37 PM »
haha now i feel so nit-picky with my seating choice at the island! 
I also have an extra picture of Daisy if anyone is looking for one of her! :)

and if you guys are talking about the mario kart animal crossing I'm so excited for it!  It's just too cute!  But if theres something else i missed today i need to check it out, anything animal crossing related im down to get

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #185 on: April 02, 2015, 08:34:40 AM »
@DorkyDuck Yep, it's a new game called Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. Due out in the fall. Looks fun, but I am a little worried that it with all the villager Amiibo eCards, it could get pricey! I am looking forward to checking it out, though.

The new Mariokart tracks look really cute too, but I don't have a Wii U.

I have a good bit of extra pics as well, if anyone's interested. Off the top of my head, I know I have extras of Kiki, Ankha, Pompom, Bruce, Molly, and Zucker available. Maybe a couple of others.

DorkyDuck

« Reply #186 on: April 02, 2015, 11:26:26 AM »
I just looked it up, that looks incredible!!!  Yeah, lets hope not though!  I have always wanted to design villager's homes and stuff.
Yeah i dont have a Wii U either... but i can dream.

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2015, 10:38:23 PM »
I'm just now getting around to bunny day. I'm gonna have some extras for trade, probably tomorrow. I know for sure I have two extra Zipper pictures if anyone is interested.
Let me know.

*edit* So what I will have for trade is:
3 zippy pictures
Egg tv
Egg bench
Egg dresser
Egg floor
Egg clock
Egg bed
Egg wall
Egg wardrobe
Egg table
Egg stereo

I'm interested in wallpaper and carpet that cannot be bought (especially the starry sky one), animal pictures, and zelda items.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 11:55:24 PM by Cassie85 »
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Princess Lala

« Reply #188 on: April 08, 2015, 12:36:45 AM »
Iiiim a little outta the loop!!! ^^; So i know theres the new AC home deisgner game coming out.... but what is with all these cards!?  Do they have QR codes with items on them like trading cards you can use for your game? Cuz that would be awesome!!!! :-)

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2015, 04:55:45 AM »
Iiiim a little outta the loop!!! ^^; So i know theres the new AC home deisgner game coming out.... but what is with all these cards!?  Do they have QR codes with items on them like trading cards you can use for your game? Cuz that would be awesome!!!! :-)

No, I believe each card has a Villager on them. I'm not exactly sure how that all works, but it looks like the game is pretty dependent on them, too. Not really like the eReader cards for the original GCN, where it was objects and patterns.

|My Collection|

Princess Lala

« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2015, 08:14:26 AM »
Ah man! I was hoping they would be for furniture! LOL can you image people buying packs of trading cards with differents items on them and people trading eachother for furniture!?? ^อบ^ i would buy 100 packs looking for the mermaid set.....

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 08, 2015, 06:48:43 PM »
I finally upgraded to New Leaf last week and so far it's been so cute! I'm so slow with progress but I've been savoring the game play; of course, that made me miss out on Bunny Day. No sling shot or wet suit yet.

I also already have two villagers I adore to bits: Bella is the cutest and O'Hare gave me two paintings for free within the first two days he moved in (I don't know if paintings are as rare as in the GCN version, but that shocked me). I really want to find Pierce, he was my favourite in my GCN town.

Anyone still playing wanna swap friend codes and invade each other's towns? Of course, there isn't much in mine yet...  :blush:

Lux-1504-53-5425
Town is Bel'Jeu with mayor Al

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2015, 08:40:52 PM »
 :bump: Anyone? I'm super late to the game, aren't I?

I'm getting access to the island tomorrow! Just in time for Saturday's fishing tourney.

Offline Tap Dancer

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2015, 03:19:46 AM »
I was playing a month ahead, so I'm taking a short break. I might come back to the game in a couple of weeks.

Flarewing

« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2015, 08:27:31 AM »
Pekoe is moving out of my town tomorrow, if anyone wants her. let me know if you want her, either by PM or reply. I am willing to TT.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal