collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5  (Read 22119 times)

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5
« Reply #390 on: January 03, 2016, 07:00:03 AM »
There is a Amiibo card thread?!! I must try that before trying to trade on GameFAQs.

Yeah, I created one because someone suggested that I do so. Shortly after, I changed my mind about online trading. (Sorry!) But people still use the thread.

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #391 on: January 03, 2016, 04:46:40 PM »
Okay guys. My 3DS is back and I'm thinking about getting back into Animal Crossing. I know there's a trick where you start a new character to check and see if any villagers are gone. I don't remember what I'm supposed to do after that to make sure I can keep my villagers. Can anyone explain this trick again to me?

Glad you got your 3DS back! You have a couple of options as to how you can keep your villagers. First option is to roll up the test character and run around before going to see Isabelle. If all of your characters are there, you can get a plot for the character, get Isabelle to save the game, then delete the character. Another option that's viable, especially if you're okay with time travel, is to go into your 3DS's activity log and see when you last played. You can then do the math and roll back your game's date back the appropriate number of days.

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #392 on: July 01, 2016, 09:48:49 AM »
I'd rather necro an old thread than start another. I have Kid Cat moving out of one of my towns in five days. Free to a good home!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal