collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hwhaaaa?  (Read 1871 times)

squishy turdl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Hwhaaaa?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2014, 03:40:19 AM »
Ponycake : No worries, you don't need to defend yourself.. I think you are also right, and we should feel free to find this a place to speak about pony-related things like raising prices on certain items, and our surprise when an auction goes alot higher than we though it would..

For me there is no one in my life that 'speaks pony' I can only imagine the weird face I would get from my husband or bestie, if I said wow that MIB firefly movie version went way higher than I thought she would..

Hope this thread didn't give to you much of an ugly feeling or that you made a huge faux pa.. I think its cool that you shared.
This is such a beautiful set.. I've never seen it MIB before!!

In response to what MiRaja said, I actually don't collect ANYTHING MIB/MIC for that very reason -  I think the urge to open it up would overcome me, so I better leave that to those who have better self control! xx

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2014, 03:46:07 AM »
Aw, seeing that gives me fond memories of my birthday when I was tiny and I got *two* of them. They both still live happily in my collection.

No idea what happened to the tapes though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2014, 09:54:00 AM »
Wow I have never seen this MIB- pretty cool item.  I hope the buyer doesn't open it...

I've never been interested in this version of Firefly simply because the one that I had as a kid, was the other version-  :biggrin:

I would have been pretty over the moon though to have received this as a present back in the day...

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2014, 10:33:18 AM »
Goodness the last time I saw this MOC was when I was a kid! XD

Congrats to the buyer! I hope if they're a member here, they share pics with us. :)

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 04:37:21 PM »
Dude... i get way more guff as a seller of Vintage Lisa frank Items than i ever have ponies XD :P   You should see what the vintage LF sells for.  but i also paid quite a chunk of money into my collection so i may have been nuts at one point who knows lol.  but the prices i have items up at sell well for the most part and my prices are high due to the sentimental value and me only having my collection up for sale due to money issues and pressure from family.   

Ponycake i think your fine :) *hug*  i think its a shocking price at first glance too, but man when i think about it 400$ isnt even that much compared to some of the items i have sold that i never thought would fetch the prices they did.
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal