collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How did you play with your ponies?  (Read 686 times)

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
Re: How did you play with your ponies?
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 04:50:37 AM »
I grew up with G1 ponies and they often had jumping contests and fashion parades. I'm sure they used to have adventures too, but cannot remember any specific scenarios.

I also used to have a Shape Up Sindy doll (like the one below) who used to ride on Posey using her towel as a saddle. She only rode Posey though, none of my other ponies, because of the colour match.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Image from http://missmerfaery.squidoo.com/vintage-sindy-dolls

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2014, 04:55:58 AM »
I used to play with my ponies on a carpet my mother had. I would pretend they froliced in a field because the carped had fibers that were long that I would have them go through. I think I mainly played with Sherbet.
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2014, 12:58:01 PM »
Me and my siblings always played outside with our ponies. Since the Dream Castle was mine, I was always Majesty (and about 10 others at the same time :P). The ponies always went on adventures along with Transformers and He-Man, haha! My favourite was Baby Firefly, but we called her Blixten (Lightning) because of her symbol.
My Collection now is all about collecting all of my childhood ponies - and the ones I never got, but always wanted ;)

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2014, 01:47:35 PM »
My sister and I used to instigate incredibly silly/chaotic adventures with a mixture of ponies and pretty much any other toy there was going (we had more Kitty In My Pocket toys than it was possible to keep track of and a couple of Terminator figures as well). I can't remember a great deal of specific details but at one point, I distinctly remember Cherries Jubilee having gone rogue and becoming an evil hypnotist in the process.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal