collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The last G2 girl  (Read 1439 times)

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
The last G2 girl
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:47:45 AM »
Without further ado: variant White Pearl, nicknamed by Moonbreeze 'Blondie' :heart: No pictures do her justice. She's absolutely gorgeous. I still can't believe I have her.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And she arrived with two extra Princess ponies which I'll be keeping to myself as well :heart: Not only as a keepsake, but also because Princess Silver Rain looks a bit different than mine does :satisfied:

White Pearl with the other special two girls: Blue haired Blue Pearl (will need to focus on upgrading her now :lol: ) and my lovely Seabreeze~

ETA: and here she is with her regular sister:

Big thanks and hugs to everyone who kept PMing me each time she was on sale on eBay and for cheering for me to get her. I'm very grateful for what you did. Thank you!

PS: I'll do the proper 'My G2 collection is complete' brag after moving as most of my things are already wrapped and packed up :blush: But here are my G2 shelves:

divalei

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The last G2 girl
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 07:01:16 AM »
She's so pretty!

Strzyga

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:03:13 AM »
very nice, i love G2 ponies so much... :heart:
i find Silver Glow and Satin Slipper to my collection and they are in spa ^^

Offline Hervoyel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toy Box Revenge
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 07:26:46 AM »
That's a lovely find - and the extras are great too!  Congrats on having them home!  :newpony:

Blog

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 07:30:45 AM »
Beautiful ponies! Congrats :)

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 07:32:38 AM »
Yay! Blondie White Pearl is so beautiful! Congratulations on completing your G2 collection! What a wonderful accomplishment!
:newpony:

~Jennifer

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 07:57:08 AM »
 :frolic: Yaaay, I'm so happy for you! :D Blondie is so pretty! Huge congrats. Can't wait to see the 'collection complete' brag  :lovey: hehe welcome to the complete-g2-collection-club :P

Offline ladyfenrir

• Trade Count: (+139)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ladyfenrir/
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 08:40:18 AM »
holy wow, congrats sweetie! this is amazing... your G2 collection is 100% complete now? absolutely amazing... I'm so happy for you! :lovey:
~*~ladyfenrir's G1 wish list~*~

Formerly known as "svarta-perlan"

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 09:02:52 AM »
She's really pretty (although I don't know enough about the G2 collection to see what is variant)

I really missed the boat when the G2s first came out, I think I was too angry at them for not being G1s to recognize how cute they were as their own thing  :blush:

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 09:33:57 AM »
Congrats! They're gorgeous! I'm jelly.
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 09:46:16 AM »
Thank you all for the kind words! :heart:

Yay! Blondie White Pearl is so beautiful! Congratulations on completing your G2 collection! What a wonderful accomplishment!
:newpony:

~Jennifer

Thank you Jennifer :heart: Yeah, the little girl inside me that dreamt of this day is feeling so happy I could burst :D

:frolic: Yaaay, I'm so happy for you! :D Blondie is so pretty! Huge congrats. Can't wait to see the 'collection complete' brag  :lovey: hehe welcome to the complete-g2-collection-club :P

hahaha, thanks XD It's also thanks to you that I have them all now :hug: And I agree about Blondie. I truly wasn't aware she was this pretty in person. Just like the purple haired Seabreeze, she's much more stunning live :inlove: Thank you for welcoming me into the club :silly: Now to hunt down the accessories and playsets, weirdo variants and OOAKs... And at least one prototype :lookround: Girl can dream, right?

holy wow, congrats sweetie! this is amazing... your G2 collection is 100% complete now? absolutely amazing... I'm so happy for you! :lovey:

Thank you so much :hug: A quite big part of my collection is made out from your ponies so it would be impossible without you :hug: I'm still on the look-out for variants (there should be a Baby Petal with an opened mouth and a Magic Motion Mommy Sweetberry with lighter hair variation), but I'm not counting them :blush:

She's really pretty (although I don't know enough about the G2 collection to see what is variant)

I really missed the boat when the G2s first came out, I think I was too angry at them for not being G1s to recognize how cute they were as their own thing  :blush:

Ah, my bad! I've updated the post with some comparison shots of her and the regular one :blush:

I'm not sure if it was proved, but this variant White Pearl must have been released in very few European countries, as she is rarely on sale and had been discovered just few years ago (3-4 I think?).

And I understand how you feel as I've felt like that about G3's for some time too :blush:

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 09:48:12 AM »
Awesome :) love the pics , such an awesome feeling to have them :) 

GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 10:16:48 AM »

hahaha, thanks XD It's also thanks to you that I have them all now :hug: And I agree about Blondie. I truly wasn't aware she was this pretty in person. Just like the purple haired Seabreeze, she's much more stunning live :inlove: Thank you for welcoming me into the club :silly: Now to hunt down the accessories and playsets, weirdo variants and OOAKs... And at least one prototype :lookround: Girl can dream, right?

Yeah her colours are so soft ^^ I remember discovering her... I was like huh... who is thisss? I like!
Aah the accessories! My current challenge hehe :P I won't say much about a certain swap, but I can always look around at meetings and the local auction sites if you want :) And just keep your eyes open for them prototypes... I was dumbfounded to find mine :P

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 10:26:13 AM »
Congrats!! your pics are lovely!! ;) ;)
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 11:06:37 AM »
wow, what a brag! huge congratulations on your now complete G2 collection! they look lovely together ^^
I was lucky with G2s: my sister was still young when they came out, and, being a pony lover, she received some for birthdays and Christmases. and I, even though already a teen, also got some ponies together with her. when I played with my sister we usually used G2 ponies as teens because of their sizes compared to regular G1 adults - and they remain teen ponies in my eyes  ^.^

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal