collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68205 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Ps. OMG YOUR NEW NAME IS FLITTER! :O LOVE IT!
Hehe, thanks  :happy:
and yes OMG I can't believe how high some of the glitters are going. I've been watching Big Macs on ebay and  :crazy:
I thought I was splurging and being impatient at the time doing BINs on my Bon Bon & Spitfire but now I feel kinda lucky to have snagged them at the prices I did, seeing what some of these auctions are getting up to atm. I'm pretty sure they'll all go down a bit eventually, waiting is so hard though!
Seriously Flitter! I'm so glad I snagged my Spitfire, honestly the auctions on these guys are going to be high for awhile, my advice is snag th buy it now when you see them for a decent price!

Also Big Mac and AJ finally come to my stores and none got glitters! Wow this wave is opposite of last time!

WOAH okay wow Spitfire is up to $305.00 and still not done! Wow I almost want to sell mine and rebuy again later on, people are willing to pay extreme prices for the new glitters!

[post merge ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 02:35:35 PM by hathorcat »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

TM2 Dinobot

• Trade Count: (0)
I finally swung by Hot Topic and picked up my favorite pair of siblings. I was sweating the whole time thinking I may have gotten a sparkly variant, but I didn't! I was so happy.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 09:36:50 AM by TM2 Dinobot »

Pony_Mama

WOAH okay wow Spitfire is up to $305.00 and still not done! Wow I almost want to sell mine and rebuy again later on, people are willing to pay extreme prices for the new glitters!

Lol! I literally just said the exact same thing to my husband! Sweetie Drops is up that high too. It's just insane. Insane I tell you!!
 :freak: :nuts:

And my Hot Topic got the glitters in yesterday, one of each, and I called too late. Dang!

I've been lucky enough to snag my new glitters at great BIN prices. You've just got to be vigilant and keep checking back and eventually you'll catch that cheap BIN price. Unfortunately, I still need Big Mac and for whatever reason, he never gets listed at a low BIN price. Someday....

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram

Lol! I literally just said the exact same thing to my husband! Sweetie Drops is up that high too. It's just insane. Insane I tell you!!

And my Hot Topic got the glitters in yesterday, one of each, and I called too late. Dang!

I've been lucky enough to snag my new glitters at great BIN prices. You've just got to be vigilant and keep checking back and eventually you'll catch that cheap BIN price. Unfortunately, I still need Big Mac and for whatever reason, he never gets listed at a low BIN price. Someday....

Wow you're right thats double what I got my my extra dang I should have put it as an auction lol. Both of them are over $300 thats crazy and still more days to go! I hear you on Big Mac I was lucky enough to snag mine for a good BIN wasn't easy though!  Best of luck to you, Big Mac/AJ wave has been the WORST for glitters for me. First out of all my orders only 1 glitter AJ and no Big Mac. Then out of the four stores semi near to me none got glitters, not a single one unless they are lieing.

For Sale Wants

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I had fantastic pony luck today!

A friend of mine is at Origins this weekend and he found a glitter Fluttershy at one of the vendor tables! He picked her up for me. Then after work I stopped by Hot Topic and found a glitter Big Mac! Two glitters in one day. I'm so excited. Big Mac is up on my Funko shelf and if everything goes right my friend should be bringing Fluttershy to me next Friday.  :frolic:

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Mori_lestrange congrats!! What a great pony day for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJLareneg

Wow you're right thats double what I got my my extra dang I should have put it as an auction lol. Both of them are over $300 thats crazy and still more days to go! I hear you on Big Mac I was lucky enough to snag mine for a good BIN wasn't easy though!  Best of luck to you, Big Mac/AJ wave has been the WORST for glitters for me. First out of all my orders only 1 glitter AJ and no Big Mac. Then out of the four stores semi near to me none got glitters, not a single one unless they are lieing.
They might have been lying. I had called my store before asking about glitters, and they said they had none. When I went into the store I found one sitting on the shelf. Luckily though, I only live about 5 minutes from my store so its not a big problem to check. I just was feeling kind of lazy that day. Now I know to just go into the store on the day they come out just in case.

So I'm not sure how far away your stores are or not... but if mine was 30min to an hour or more away I probably wouldn't just show up at them unless there was another reason I had to drive that far.

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
I'm going hunting tomorrow for Glitter Bon Bon as she's the only Funko I need right now...but I don't have small shops near me so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I was really hoping to find a different glitter to trade for her, but looks like that won't happen anytime soon.

Due to the low amounts / limited availibility, I fear Bon Bon will stay at least in the $150-$100 range. I think Pinkie's glitter usually sits around $100? I need her for my wife's collection but I'm not paying that much.
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Picked up my 2nd box from my order at HT last night.  Get this:  out of 24 AJ's, none were glitter.  Out of 12 Big Mac's, 2 were glitter o_O

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
What are you guys doing with your extra regular ponies?

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

I return them!

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I only had 1 extra of Big Mac and 2 of AJ. They aren't truly extras as I ordered them to give to my nieces on their birthday in July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
I've had no luck finding AJ. It's weird that no stores around me have her yet. I want to pick her up at a store so I can get a Twilight half off too.

SoCal Arena-ers: Seen AJ in the wild yet? If so, where?

Duster reference]

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
I've had no luck finding AJ. It's weird that no stores around me have her yet. I want to pick her up at a store so I can get a Twilight half off too.

SoCal Arena-ers: Seen AJ in the wild yet? If so, where?
I can sell you  both   for   32  Shipped :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile

I return them!

My store gave me a big stink about returning them. I had four to return. I never order that many but I know some of you do!  I was wondering of you sell them fast. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal