collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68214 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
I think its a combination of people ordering a ton with hotcash hoping to get a glitter and people wanting an applejack funko in general because she seems to be excluded in merch often. OMG I would love a Granny Smith! xD I can see them making Braeburn before her though, or even Apple Bloom. I hope funko makes most of the characters in the show! Im hoping for Zecora most of all!!!

Gloomygirl777

Still none at my local HT's in NC...

Same here....I feel like I am stalking their lives....... :lol: I am sure they will be glad when they finally do come in so I won't be calling them anymore......

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Those are pretty neat looking, happy for you all that collect them :)

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Just bought that Amazon Exclusive POP! Vinyl 3-pack. I did bought it once already, but that time it was for a giveaway I had on my Finnish pony blog, this time I bought it all for myself. I was able to resist temptation this long, but with 53% off from the original price, I caved in.

Edit:
Also just got email from Amazon to confirm that I accept even further delay with my order of Bon Bon and Spitfire. I accepted it as I don't think I would be able to get them any cheaper from anywhere else anyway.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:02:08 AM by Eurocoin »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Still no sign of shipment  :cry:  :(  :mad:  -_-  :yikes:  :stressed:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Sprinklecupcake

Wait is glitter Bonnie on Amazon!? I think I missed something! *goes off to read previous pages*

Post Merge: May 22, 2014, 11:16:40 AM

So Aquatic where did you get yours??

I ordered online on a website that recently got them in stock, I asked if they got their product directly from funko they said yes, so I ordered a bunch of them and got one in the mix! Sadly the site is outta stock now I think I wiped them out..

*poke poke* are the glitters randomly assorted on this magic website like the HT preorders or are they selling gauranteed glitters like how amazon released the glitters of RD and muffin last year for a short time before SDCC?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:16:40 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Eurocoin

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Wait is glitter Bonnie on Amazon!? I think I missed something! *goes off to read previous pages*

If you're referring to my post, I was talking about the regular Bon Bon (and Spitfire), which I pre-ordered from them, but when the release date came, they went straight to "Temporarily Out of Stock".
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:40:01 AM by Eurocoin »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Hey guys okay got the update, apparently they got tons of orders of these I think monday they got another 600 or so each, and those must have all shipped out, today they just got over 1,300 I believe of each so cross your fingers we get our orders shipped! He said they got an insane amount of orders on these.

This is great news! Im glad so many got ordered this wave!! Maybe Hasbro will find out this info and learn a lesson for not having AJ AND boy ponies more often in their toyline! This is more than enough proof fans dont think AJ's family is boring! Funko is beating Hasbro by a longshot!! Keep em' coming Funko!!! SPREAD THE APPLE FAMILY LOVE!!!
:banana:

Here's my question on this:
Is it really about the Apple Family Love or is it just people ordering way too many of these vinyls hoping to get a glitter with full plans to return all the extras?
I'm thinking the latter. I mean, I'm all for the Apple Family- give me a Granny Smith any day of the week!!, but I really don't think that's why they've gotten so many orders.

I think you are right. I think its the latter. Lots of people ordering in the hope of getting a glitter. We had a discussion recently in the SDCC thread where Galactica kindly contacted Funko to ask about the actual numbers of the glitters sold. It was only 1008 for :muffin: Pony and 1008 for Rainbow Dash; and they did not sell out fast. I think that shows that while glitters are popular the line is not so overwhelmingly popular that Hot Topic could not manage normal expectations. If they are swamped its probably because of over demand probably because of people ordering too many. Ebay will be awash with them soon enough no doubt :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
Ugh, why'd they have to ditch the street date? The 29th is my birthday which I took off work for just so I could be there when they opened to hopefully get birthday glitters. Guess I'm stuck calling and harassing them every day until they come in. Dang Hot Topic and their itchy trigger finger  >_<

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Gloomygirl777

Ugh, why'd they have to ditch the street date? The 29th is my birthday which I took off work for just so I could be there when they opened to hopefully get birthday glitters. Guess I'm stuck calling and harassing them every day until they come in. Dang Hot Topic and their itchy trigger finger  >_<

I know!!! I feel like such a creeper calling them everyday :lol:  But we gotta do it for the GLITTERS :newpony:

Hope you get one for your Bday!

Offline Zargata

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • KABOOM!
    • View Profile
    • http://Ogrebattle.weebly.com
I picked up Apple Jack and big Mac today in store! They are so cool! Also I somehow got a glitter AJ. hard to believe really.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
Finally mine are shipped! :) Great morning!

For Sale Wants

Offline Judhudson

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
I'm still a bit unsure on mine.  I ordered 2 AJs/Big Macs and a T-Shirt.  Paid using PayPal.  Shirt shipped, and Paypal refunded me back the costs of the 4 Funko Figures.  Did they not take my money, or are they planning on taking it back out again?  My order has been marked shipped due to the shirt, but no details on the figures themselves :I

It bugs me, cause I need them by June 5th for my mom's birthday.  I dunno if I should keep waiting, or just nabbed them in stores as soon as I spot them.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
FINALLY Mine shipped too.  HOpe I get at least one glitter!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
I'm still a bit unsure on mine.  I ordered 2 AJs/Big Macs and a T-Shirt.  Paid using PayPal.  Shirt shipped, and Paypal refunded me back the costs of the 4 Funko Figures.  Did they not take my money, or are they planning on taking it back out again?  My order has been marked shipped due to the shirt, but no details on the figures themselves :I

It bugs me, cause I need them by June 5th for my mom's birthday.  I dunno if I should keep waiting, or just nabbed them in stores as soon as I spot them.

I would for sure check in on that, I would call if I were you!

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal