collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68790 times)

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm still a bit unsure on mine.  I ordered 2 AJs/Big Macs and a T-Shirt.  Paid using PayPal.  Shirt shipped, and Paypal refunded me back the costs of the 4 Funko Figures.  Did they not take my money, or are they planning on taking it back out again?  My order has been marked shipped due to the shirt, but no details on the figures themselves :I

It bugs me, cause I need them by June 5th for my mom's birthday.  I dunno if I should keep waiting, or just nabbed them in stores as soon as I spot them.

Have you called them??? If I was you I would call and try to figure out whats going on....sounds shady.......

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
Do you just call your store and ask if they have a certain glitter figure? AJ is the only glitter I have wanted in ages but I don't want to be bled dry by eBay scalpers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Gloomygirl777

Do you just call your store and ask if they have a certain glitter figure? AJ is the only glitter I have wanted in ages but I don't want to be bled dry by eBay scalpers.

Yea. I am in the same situation as you.......except I want the Big Mac glitter. My area doesn't even have them yet so I have been calling up there everyday to see when they get them in. Then I am hoping that the day they get them in....maybe if they have one they can hold it for me til i can get there or else I'm just going to haul butt up there and hope for the best. Honestly though...I would probably go up there and look anyway even if they said they didn't have one because you never know....one could be hiding in the back and they didn't bother to search through all the boxes. Good Luck!!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram

Yea you can try that most stores will help you out, side note I wouldn't call them ebay scalpers, the fact is only 4% of the ponies are glitter ponies so they are more rare which is where there price increase comes from, with supply and demand for them there isn't as many supplied so there is a higher demand so thats where the prices come from.

Side note where in the WORLD are the Big Mac glitters I have only seen like 1 online, and tons of AJs!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:55:01 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Finally !!!!  My order has been  shipped :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Whew, called customer service.  Even though the site itself doesn't report that its been shipped, they looked it up and told me it shipped yesterday :)  what a relief.  I can wrap them up next week :D

Gloomygirl777

Yea you can try that most stores will help you out, side note I wouldn't call them ebay scalpers, the fact is only 4% of the ponies are glitter ponies so they are more rare which is where there price increase comes from, with supply and demand for them there isn't as many supplied so there is a higher demand so thats where the prices come from.

Side note where in the WORLD are the Big Mac glitters I have only seen like 1 online, and tons of AJs!

I know!! I have been thinking the same thing. Its all been glitter AJ's............which is bad news for me. Do you think they could have possibly made less of Big Mac than AJ??

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
@Gloomygirl777

No they are still 1/24 its just weird that we see less of him, I wonder if it's because many stores didn't get him yet and got Aj first like some were saying. Happened last wave with my stores and Trixie she was later than Twi.

For Sale Wants

Offline nogames

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
Does HT ship them already. They aren't marked as pre-orders on the site anymore.

brandon_y_83

If anyone gets an extra of glitter AJ or Big Mac, please let me know!

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
My area hasn't even gotten AJ and Big Mac. Well at least what I could find calling around. (except for the one store where the employee snapped at me for accidentally calling when they were closed and wouldn't tell me if they have them.)

Bummer that street dates got thrown out. If anyone gets an extra glitter AJ PM me. Not a whole lot of Hot Topics in my area.

Duster reference]

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I got my glitter Bon Bon the mail today!  :hearts:

Here she is with the solid ver.

I absolutely lover her. :heart: She's so pretty. The gold glitter really stands out well in person.

About Big Mac, I think maybe there just aren't as many around yet. One store I went to earlier this week only got AJ in and another I called said they only received 3 Big Macs. The store I got my glitter AJ from had a stack of them though, just no glitters.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
3377345 Congrats she looks great! She really does though look great in person!

For Sale Wants

Offline candiedapples

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Glittery Bon Bon looks adorable!  :biggrin:

Last week my local Hot Topic just had Trixie, Twilight, Lyra, and Pinkie. I'm going to check again this weekend for AJ and Big Mac (I'm fine with just a regular version if they don't have the glitters)

Summer Daze Swap Wishlist
Banner made by dashesndots

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
Glittery Bon Bon looks adorable!  :biggrin:

Last week my local Hot Topic just had Trixie, Twilight, Lyra, and Pinkie. I'm going to check again this weekend for AJ and Big Mac (I'm fine with just a regular version if they don't have the glitters)

Something tells me you're going to need both versions of Rarity though xD

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal