collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 68209 times)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
My pre-order shipped yesterday I believe? Can't remember what day I got the email
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Hey guys okay got the update, apparently they got tons of orders of these I think monday they got another 600 or so each, and those must have all shipped out, today they just got over 1,300 I believe of each so cross your fingers we get our orders shipped! He said they got an insane amount of orders on these.

"Bu...bu...but the Apple Family doesn't sell because people find their country lifestyle boring" Says every Hasbro executive.  :P

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Hey guys okay got the update, apparently they got tons of orders of these I think monday they got another 600 or so each, and those must have all shipped out, today they just got over 1,300 I believe of each so cross your fingers we get our orders shipped! He said they got an insane amount of orders on these.

"Bu...bu...but the Apple Family doesn't sell because people find their country lifestyle boring" Says every Hasbro executive.  :P

Psh Hasbro doesn't know what they are talking about.. come on Funko bring on Braeburn, Applebloom and Granny!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
My pre-order shipped yesterday I believe? Can't remember what day I got the email

I emailed to ask the status of our order yesterday (because I always have problems logging in to my account, no matter how many times they try to  fix the problem), and they told me "it appears to be a pre-order which will not ship until the street date". So, how do they define street date??? I would call it "if it's on the shelves for people to purchase at the stores, it has passed the street date"! arg! Still waiting for response to my (more polite than ranted here lol) response query about that aspect.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram

I emailed to ask the status of our order yesterday (because I always have problems logging in to my account, no matter how many times they try to  fix the problem), and they told me "it appears to be a pre-order which will not ship until the street date". So, how do they define street date??? I would call it "if it's on the shelves for people to purchase at the stores, it has passed the street date"! arg! Still waiting for response to my (more polite than ranted here lol) response query about that aspect.

Don't worry they ship in the order they received them, I know mine aren't shipped yet because I ordered later in the day sadly.. he told me mine should be shipped today or tomorrow. Depending when yours were ordered they should be too, besides the street date was removed.

For Sale Wants

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
The HT near me got both AJ and Big Mac in, and saw they had a glitter AJ. I bought her after arguing with myself for 5 minutes. ^^;

Does anyone know if HT is still doing BOGO 50% sale? I wanted to pick the regular ones up:-)
They are still doing it, going by my HT store having the BOGO deal today. :)

Looks like Hasbro needs to give the Apple Family more love, respect and attention. ;D
That's really good that they got a lot of orders for AJ and Big Mac! I am guessing those Hot Cash codes are part of the reason why so many people ordered a bunch of them.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
It kind of seems like places are getting more AJ glitters than Big Mac. Everyone I have seen so far has gotten a glitter AJ..........I wonder if there is any quantity difference between the 2??

Still no AJ or Big Mac in NC  >_< >_< Getting impatient.........

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
It kind of seems like places are getting more AJ glitters than Big Mac. Everyone I have seen so far has gotten a glitter AJ..........I wonder if there is any quantity difference between the 2??

Still no AJ or Big Mac in NC  >_< >_< Getting impatient.........

I noticed that as well only heard of 2 Big Mac finds I believe, and lots of glitter Ajs maybe 10? They are still 1/24 it's just that a lot maybe you snagged the Big Macs are keeping them and not on the forums or selling them on ebay. Agreed getting VERY impatient my orders STILL have not shipped I'm pretty sad right now..

For Sale Wants

Sprinklecupcake

This is great news! Im glad so many got ordered this wave!! Maybe Hasbro will find out this info and learn a lesson for not having AJ AND boy ponies more often in their toyline! This is more than enough proof fans dont think AJ's family is boring! Funko is beating Hasbro by a longshot!! Keep em' coming Funko!!! SPREAD THE APPLE FAMILY LOVE!!!
:banana:

Post Merge: May 21, 2014, 07:55:39 PM

Thank you for sharing the BOGO sale Milky! I can at least get the normal ones for a good deal!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:55:39 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Pony_Mama

This is great news! Im glad so many got ordered this wave!! Maybe Hasbro will find out this info and learn a lesson for not having AJ AND boy ponies more often in their toyline! This is more than enough proof fans dont think AJ's family is boring! Funko is beating Hasbro by a longshot!! Keep em' coming Funko!!! SPREAD THE APPLE FAMILY LOVE!!!
:banana:

Here's my question on this:
Is it really about the Apple Family Love or is it just people ordering way too many of these vinyls hoping to get a glitter with full plans to return all the extras?
I'm thinking the latter. I mean, I'm all for the Apple Family- give me a Granny Smith any day of the week!!, but I really don't think that's why they've gotten so many orders.

Gloomygirl777

Yea...I think you could be right about that......I personally think it would be better if they sold the glitters separately for a little higher of a price. They could still make them more limited but then you wouldn't have to worry about either having to hunt them down or pay ridiculous ebay prices. I know they are meant to be "chase" items but its more stressful than anything. My Hot Topic has told me that they usually only get in 1 glitter pony so even if I call up there everyday I still have a small chance of getting it...and for people like me...I don't have 50-75 dollars to spend on a pony -_-

Pony_Mama

Yea...I think you could be right about that......I personally think it would be better if they sold the glitters separately for a little higher of a price. They could still make them more limited but then you wouldn't have to worry about either having to hunt them down or pay ridiculous ebay prices. I know they are meant to be "chase" items but its more stressful than anything. My Hot Topic has told me that they usually only get in 1 glitter pony so even if I call up there everyday I still have a small chance of getting it...and for people like me...I don't have 50-75 dollars to spend on a pony -_-

I hear ya. I have a smaller Hot Topic as well and there is usually only 1 glitter of each. The problem for me is that there is another collector/stalker in my area  and I've lost a few to them. I think we're both calling every day and it just depends on which of us calls first. And  as far as the whole chase thing is concerned, I honestly think it's such a problem becuase of the popularity and  resale value of the MLPs. Plenty of other Funko chases are easy to find.

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Still none at my local HT's in NC...

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile

Is it really about the Apple Family Love or is it just people ordering way too many of these vinyls hoping to get a glitter with full plans to return all the extras?
I'm thinking the latter. I mean, I'm all for the Apple Family- give me a Granny Smith any day of the week!!, but I really don't think that's why they've gotten so many orders.
That makes sense. I have a feeling the Hot Cash coupon offer/promos really "helped" with some of those orders , with them sorta being a "BOGO free" deal so people ordered a ton of them.
If that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future, they make the Funko Ponies not eligible with Hot Cash/BOGO offers.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile

I think it being AJ as the fans have wanted her - hat and freckles - for a long time, and Big Mac, both of which Hasbro have failed to deliver, is a large factor. I suppose we'll see if it's down to people ordering in bulk for glitters if this volume of orders continues with the next releases.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal