collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 67714 times)

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
My 4th glitter found at this store. :D my hot topic is lucky! Especially since these came out in my state a few days ago. She was in the very back behind all the rest.

http://i.imgur.com/OxrTyg6.jpg

My hot topic is also almost sold out of big Mac already. They only had 4 left and the person working there said all the ones they have are out.

Yay!!! Nice find!! I went to my Hot Topic today. They still haven't gotten them in. Booooo North Carolina!!  :lol: But she did say that if I call up there when they get them in they can hold a couple for me. Hoping they really will.

You're in NC too? Which part? I've checked in CLT n RDU...no luck

Yep. I have checked in Fayettville. Thats the only Hot Topic I know of around here.......CLT?? Is that Charlotte?? RDU??? Sorry. I'm abbreviation illiterate.  :lol:

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Grrumbles about preorder.....I want them!

I'm pretty angry about the preorder situation right now... so not even fair.

Of course I am being ridiculously impatient, and hoped a preorder would save me from driving all over.  So I am trying really hard to just not do that.  The order will come, but I was hoping it would be before street obviously.  Otherwise what is the point.  Clearly I'm too grumpy.

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Yay!!! Nice find!! I went to my Hot Topic today. They still haven't gotten them in. Booooo North Carolina!!  :lol: But she did say that if I call up there when they get them in they can hold a couple for me. Hoping they really will.

Yep. I have checked in Fayettville. Thats the only Hot Topic I know of around here.......CLT?? Is that Charlotte?? RDU??? Sorry. I'm abbreviation illiterate.  :lol:

Yes, CLT is Charlotte and RDU is Raleigh Durham area.  I take it you're in Fayettenam then.

Gloomygirl777

Yes, CLT is Charlotte and RDU is Raleigh Durham area.  I take it you're in Fayettenam then.

Yep. Well looks like we have covered all the big cities in our area.....I'm going to start calling up there and checking during this week and next. Will let you know when they come in! Unfortunately they could end up being late tho. Aquatic said they have been up to 2 weeks past street date before. :(

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile

Yep. Well looks like we have covered all the big cities in our area.....I'm going to start calling up there and checking during this week and next. Will let you know when they come in! Unfortunately they could end up being late tho. Aquatic said they have been up to 2 weeks past street date before. :(

Looks like we got this handled! I'll let you know as well if I hear/see anything over in these parts. And yes, they've been late before so no reason they wouldn't be this time. Just very weird with them putting out so early in stores and nothing with the pre-orders. I don't remember that happening with that much time difference between the two.

EDIT: So glad they're literally filling the shelves of western and middle America HT stores...yet still fulfilling my pre-order...a$$hats
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:04:35 PM by Dashy77 »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Grrumbles about preorder.....I want them!

I'm pretty angry about the preorder situation right now... so not even fair.

Of course I am being ridiculously impatient, and hoped a preorder would save me from driving all over.  So I am trying really hard to just not do that.  The order will come, but I was hoping it would be before street obviously.  Otherwise what is the point.  Clearly I'm too grumpy.

Yea I feel the same way... sucks other areas get them so much later especially this time around! I just wish atleast my preorders would ship so I wouldn't have to worry about it so much. I think if they can show up in stores two weeks early the preorders should be shipped as well, otherwise it clearly isn't a preorder really since you get it later than the stores?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
After they had a slight delay last time I stopped ordering them online. Sure enough they delayed even longer this time. Just ain't worth it to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Yeah now I feel like I have to go out and look, I don't want to!  Plus I feel bad for some of the preorders I promised to other people who now have to wait :(

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
I agree with everyone else about this pre-order stuff...... I thought the point of PRE-order is you get them before store release.... Otherwise it seems like they're punishing those who do pre-order. Hot Topic you may have lost my business after this transaction....

Gloomygirl777

I noticed that on the Hot Topic website that when you click on AJ and Big Mac it doesn't say the street date anymore. It used to say Street Date 29th........that is kind of strange. Is it because they are already showing up in stores??? But I mean they are in control of when they are shipped so why put a street date if you are just going to ship them whenever??  :lol: Its a mystery........... :blink:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
I agree with everyone else about this pre-order stuff...... I thought the point of PRE-order is you get them before store release.... Otherwise it seems like they're punishing those who do pre-order. Hot Topic you may have lost my business after this transaction....
When you pre-order something from a store, you aren't actually guaranteed to get it before in-store release (or street date) you are just guaranteed how many of that item you pre-ordered.
However, I do think it is messed up how (IIRC) AJ and B-Mac are street-dated for the 29th, but people are finding them in stores now and the pre-ordered ponies haven't shipped out. I can understand a day or two before streetdate but one to two weeks beforehand? :( Situations like this make me hesitant to pre-order anything unless it's a video game.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
I noticed that on the Hot Topic website that when you click on AJ and Big Mac it doesn't say the street date anymore. It used to say Street Date 29th........that is kind of strange. Is it because they are already showing up in stores??? But I mean they are in control of when they are shipped so why put a street date if you are just going to ship them whenever??  :lol: Its a mystery........... :blink:

Well someone emailed hottopic for me at my hottopic and she asked if they can sell them once they get them, they responded that they can sell them when they get them so I guess we no longer have a street date.

Side note just checked and still no ponies in my area  :cry:  :yikes:  :rant:

Still fulfilling order status on hottopic.... not shipped yet, hey atleast some of you guys have them in stores, imagine not having them in stores, OR your preorder shipped its the worst of both worlds..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:11:46 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Sprinklecupcake

Congrats, Neon!!! I love her! :inlove:

So what all States have the AJ and Big Mac wave been spotted, just Cali still?

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
Congrats, Neon!!! I love her! :inlove:

So what all States have the AJ and Big Mac wave been spotted, just Cali still?

Thanks me too! Also the states I noticed so far are...

California
Nebraska
Arizona
Oregon
Missouri
Colorado
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:33:43 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I got a shipping notice for my AJ/Big Mac preorder, finally!

Sprinklecupcake, I'm in Colorado and 3 out of the 4 stores I called got them in yesterday.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal