collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Families You've Created  (Read 1714 times)

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pony Families You've Created
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 04:20:55 PM »
I don't have pictures, but I have two pony couples (at the moment)

G4 Honeybuzz and Flower Wishes
 and they have a kid- Junebug

Blossomforth and Daisy Dreams

Honeybuzz had 2 other loves before marriage. First was Blossomforth but then Honeybuzz got a little jealous of her ability to fly and didn't like the fact she wasn't natural (I changed her hair) then Daisy Dreams. I had really hope they would have worked out, but turns out Daisy Dreams fell in love with Blossomforth. Daisy Dreams was to prissy and girly for Honeybuzz anyways.

I recently got a G4 Cupcake (thanks Aednatia!) and immediately designated her as Mrs. Cake's niece...

yah I helped create a family. Cupcake is so much happier then in the little baggy in the box waiting for a home.

Snowcatcher is now a twin to my other Snowcatcher.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 04:26:56 PM by Aednatia »

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 07:49:27 PM »
I love these!  I don't have recent pics of new families. 

Petal Blossom with her niece, Flower Flash:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My fav couple, Applejack (male G3) and Autumn Crisp:

Me and my kids even had a wedding:

Offline Baby_Ponies2014

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Hear now the words of the Great Mother, who of...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 10:02:59 PM »
I always imagined that Tex and Truly were a married couple and had the twins Milkweed and Tumbleweed. They also live in a beautiful ranch in Equestria's city of Mustangia

Buttons and Slugger are a couple, with Sniffles and Snookums being their kids.

Twirly Treats is Mrs. Cakes' niece.

Sprinkle Stripe and Sweetie Blue are very close cousins, even sharing the same special talent for cake decorating.

But hey, not like I actually think abou this stuff :lookround: :blush:
There is always another rainbow, somewhere 'round the bend

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 10:32:06 PM »
I have made a few couples here and there, haven't gotten around to pix yet though.

Red Roses and Ice Crystal are together and they have twins, Milkweed and Tumbleweed.  They are like a power couple lol
Barnacle is with Mimic
Locket is with Chief

When I was little Princess Tiffany had Baby Surprise.  Now that Baby Surprise is reunited with her birth mom, Baby Princess Sparkle is with Princess Tiffany. 

I'm also thinking Munchy and Slugger may have to get together...they met at a ball game  ;)
Wigwam and AJ may be a thing too.  I think him and Tex may duke it out  :lol: or Tex may end up with Sugarberry.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:25:20 PM by nessa16 »

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Sprinklecupcake

Re: Pony Families You\'ve Created
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »
For me, its my Minty twins and their baby sister, Twirly Treats! They are the neices of my Mrs Cake! Cupcake is also their cousin, neice to Mrs Cake's other imaginary sister Sweetie Blue (whom I dont own because she is legendary). So Cupcake's mommy is on a loooong baking business trip around the world and stays with her auntie Mrs. Cake until she comes back (if she ever comes back!) xD

My Star Dreams from the UK is my White Celestia prototype's secret love child LOL!

Also my Diamond Rose and Plumsweet are half sissies

I think my Flower Wishes and UK Daisy Dreams are pffs lol

Post Merge: April 26, 2014, 11:01:03 AM

OMG....so I just read several of you guys' posts about imagining Twirly and Cupcake as Mrs Cakes niece too!? Wow great minds think alike!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 11:01:03 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 01:05:38 PM »
Any yellow pony in my collection is always involved with Tex in one form or another.  What can I say, he's a stallion.  :D

Here are some of his daughters:

The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Clarabel Sapphire

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 02:27:50 PM »
Glad to know I'm not the only one who does this  :lol:  I started making families with ponies in my childhood herd and have carried on doing so with new additions  :biggrin: 

Bow Tie, Tornado, Baby Bow Tie and Baby Lucky:

Applejack, Lightning and Baby Applejack:

Lemon Drop, Tex and Baby Lemon Drop:

Cotton Candy, Steamer, Baby Cotton Candy and Baby Whirly Twirl:

Princess Sapphire, Trucker and Baby Sapphire:

Ribbon, Chief, Baby Ribbon and Baby Ribbs:

No photos of the following yet, but Tux 'n' Tails is Bow Tie's older brother, Minty and Ice Crystal are married and Bluebelle and Tug are married with twins Puddles and Peeks. ^.^

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 06:00:26 PM »
My turn! I love making pony families and couples.  ^.^

To preface:
In my herd, G2s and flutter ponies are teenage ponies, G3s tend to be young adults (or could just be an adult who is short!) and G1s are fully grown adults.

I have written down the stories of these families, because try as I might I can get long-winded when it comes to my toys. I put a bunch of stuff in spoiler tags, or else this thread would take up a ton of room, but feel free to read them! If you read my mentioning a pony but the pony does not appear in the pictures (Ice Crystal) that means I do not own the pony and probably don't plan to, unless stated otherwise.

If you are wondering my some of these ponies are married and some aren't, why some are monogamous and some have wives all over the land, why some of the fathers aren't around, well, here's the story. If you just want to see the pics, scroll on!

Spoiler
The parts of my ponyland that have actually been fleshed out don't have official names yet. Right now they're called the city and the countryside.

Marriage is a crystal pony (royalty) and unicorn tradition, and is therefore not often seen among the general population.

Ponies often have multiple mates. There are of course instances of monogamy; in fact, monogamy is a traditional staple of pony stories, and pony royalty are expected to be monogamous. However, over century ago, an odd plague that primarily appeared in stallions swept the land, heavily reducing the number of males. After the plague was cured, the rulers of the land beseeched the remaining stallions to travel the land an impregnate the females, to rebuild the population. This began the coming-of-age tradition of the "race around the world," where a male travels the land and sows his seed. For years, males were not expected to stick around, and ideas of monogamy and "true love" were considered things more befitting of fairy tales than real life. Since so long has passed since then, monogamy is starting to become more acceptable.

In addition, as a result of severe lack of stallions, homosexual behavior is basically expected among females, but frowned upon in males, as it was considered "selfish" to a male while there were needy females all over the land and a damaged population. While ponies know that relationships happened among the traveling bands of stallions, they treat it with a "don't ask don't tell" attitude. Like monogamy, homosexuality in males is only recently becoming acceptable again.

Tabby and Quarterback are living happily together. Each brought a child of their own into the mix: Tabby's son Cinnamon Breeze, and Quarterback's son Snowflake. Together, they had two more boys, Moonshadow and Lucky. Quarterback loves to play Mouthball with both Moonshadow and Lucky, but it's clear Lucky is his favorite.

Spoiler
One of the biggest families in my ponyland is Sugarberry's family. Long ago, she had a lover in Cherries Jubilee, another young mare. They both dreamed of starting a farm/orchard, and Sugarberry believed they would do so together. However, Cherries chose to take on a husband. Large families make for successful farms, and she decided the ability to easily bear children was more important than her love for Sugarberry.  Heartbroken, Sugarberry started her farm refusing to take on a mate-for-life, determined to prove it was unnecessary to do so. Therefore, her children, for the most part, each have a different father, and their fathers tend not to be a part of their lives.  Today, CJ and SB's farms are both among most lucrative farms in the country.

Sugarberry's eldest and third daughter, Port-o-Bella and Light Heart, share a father, although he does not live in the area and I personally do not know who he is. Port-o-Bella has a daughter of her own, Keen Bean.
Spoiler
Lightheart has a daughter too, and newborn named Tickle Heart (however I do not own this pony yet!), despite being far too young. (It'd be like if someone from our world became a mother while still in middle school.) This of course is cause for gossip and scorn among the ponies of the area.
Her second child, Fresa Fresca (the fakie!) is the child of Ice Crystal, one of the most desirable of the traveling males who visits the area periodically.

Her last daughter is Sweetberry. Her father is Gourdie, one of the hired hooves on the farm. He is also, incidentally, the largest pony to live in this storyline so far. Would you care to meet him?

Don't let the eys scare you off! He's actually quite friendly. :)

Sugarberry has a brother by the name of Apple Delight. He has a single apple orchard - nowhere near enough land or produce to expand into an actual "farm" - and the two of them consider each other rivals. This is his family: His eldest daughter, Gusty, second daughter Breezy, and son Autumn Sky.
Spoiler
His mate, Silver Willow, died not long after AS were born. None of the children are especially interested in the failing orchard, although AS helps as much as he can. Breezie has run away from home, hungering for the "race around the world" that male ponies get to have.
In order to help save the farm, Apple Delight and Applejack, matron of the Apple Family frontier (the most suddessful farm family in the counrty) arranged a marriage between Gusty and Applejack's brother, Big Macintosh (a big red fakie, not pictured).  While Gusty was initially against this marriage being arranged without her consent, she has come to care for Big Mac.

Here we have the sisters Love Melody and Merriweather. Love Melody is among the seniors of the ponies in the countryside.

Love Melody's oldest daughter, Nice n' Spicy, is not pictured here because I am a silly. NnS has a family of her own that will be shown as well. Love Melody had her next oldest daughters daughters with Bunny Hop, a traveling magician. Her oldest daughter is Dovey (Pony Bride), the area's doctor, and after Dovey comes Garden Glow.

She later met and fell in love with Chief. The two of them married, and became the de facto leaders of the countryside, as they are considered the wisest ponies living there. Together they have one daughter, Forget-me-not, and if I ever decide to own a purple Valentines baby, he will be theirs, as well.

Here is Nice n' Spicy's family. her daughters are Ember and Starr. I haven't settled on the father but she is very close with her "mother in law," Blossom. Blossom's sister Totsy can be seen, too.
Spoiler
Totsy isn't evil, but she is wicked, so NnS and B try not to let her get too involved with Ember and Starr, but of course sometimes the mischievous girls seek out the company of their great aunt anyway. Totsy might have a young daughter of her own, but I have not purchased that particular pony yet.

Merriweather is much friskier than her sister Love Melody; she does not even remember the father of her son, Rainbow Swirl, only that he was a rainbow pony. She quite admires ponies with rainbow hair. ;) Toola Roola's father is Pintasso (G3 Toola Roola), a struggling artist who lives in the city. Recently, Trucker met Merriweather and fell head-over-hooves for her. While she teases him and pretends to scorn his affections, she has happily accepted him into her life. THey have no children together, although Trucker cares for her two young'uns as though they were his own.

Remember Bunny Hop, the traveling magician? Love Melody wasn't the only female in the countryside to pick him as a mate. Dancing Butterflies mated with him and conceived her twin daughters, Magic Marigold and Morning Glory. I do not know the fathers of her other two children, Rosedust and Butterdrop. Perhaps Cupcake is Butterdrop's father? Anyway, they are pictured here with DB's aging father, Butterscotch.

Spoiler
Rosedust often feels a sense of not belonging when she compares herself to her bubbly sisters, however her aloof and self-centered nature is similar to her mother's. However, these feelings of not belonging, coupled with something she overheard from the country's census taker make her believe that she is not, in fact, DB's daughter. (!!Intrigue!)

This one is kind of funny. Tootsie had intended to mate with Celery (the white pony with the braid) but during the dark night he met her, he also met her sister (still haven't named her properly!) Thinking they were both the same pony, he had relations with both. Now they both have a child of his: Celery has Frosting, and her sister has Confetti. Tootsie was quite surprised by the entire ordeal! The sisters live together with their children, while Tootsie lives by himself and visits.

Tinkatoo has two sons, Clever Clover and um...I've just been calling him Grape Baby. (I plan on giving him a slight customization, so I figure I'll name him properly then.) On the top tier of this pic, we can see Bluebert (Bluebell) and his mother, who I alternate between calling Bowtie and Ribbon. XD  Bluebert is a traveling stallions and is not involved with his children, although his mother visits them often and dotes on them.

Moondancer and Sunbeam are a married couple, although they are not in love, and I'm not sure they ever were. They have a daughter, Glory. Sadly, she is often neglected in favor of their magical research.

However, Sunbeam had an illicit affair with Sparkleworks. This may not sound like a big deal considering all of the mate hopping and sharing you have just read about, but it's different when ponies enter an official marriage. The ponies of the countryside don't really know who the father of Peppered Moth is, although some have their suspicions. Sparklework's older daughter is Perri. Perri tends to be quite jealous of her newborn brother.

Barnacle, the washed-up pirate, is seen here with his son, Waterfire, and daughter, Tropical Breeze.
Spoiler
TB was raised as an orphan. Her mother, Mimic, lives in a far-off land (meaning I don't own her :D ) and is a holy shaman, as all TE ponies are. Forbidden to have children, yet having done so with Barnacle, she gave the child to him. Once he reached his home, he left her at the orphanage, unwilling to raise a child of his own. It is only now that TB has figured out who her father is and confronted him about his actions. These three ponies will later come together and take on the lives of pirates once again and sail a ship of their own.

Glory's best friend Rainribbon, and her mother Streaky. (I have not decided who the traveling Stallion to father her was, I'm thinking either G3 Rainbow Flash or Sunshower.

Shady, mate Milky Way, and daughter Holly Wood.
Spoiler
(Because Hollywood the place doesn't exist in my ponyland, but holly does, and wood does, so...) Also Milky Way's cat. I have a picture of Shady with his sister, Up Up and Away, but this thread is already too long.

Tutti Frutti has two older daughters, grown-up Lemondrop and older teenager Lemoncholy. (I think their father is a traveling stallion version of G3 Merriweather.)
Spoiler
Lemondrop has long grown up and made a home in the countryside, while Tutti Frutti and Lemoncholy live in the city. However, Lemoncholy has reached a rebellious stage that TF, who is busy with a juice business and another small child, just can't find the time to deal with. TF sent Lemoncholy to live with her big sister for a while.

Meanwhile, TF has had two more children (sons) with the country's census taker, Tuneful. Together they have Seascape (who is older than Lemoncholy) and Pumpkin Pie Chart.

My God, how many of these pictures did I take??
Lastly, there's Pillow Talk. Her very favorite mate is Ice Crystal, who travels the world making babies. Despite this, she longs for only him. And although he calls her "one of his favorites," she knows deep inside that he will never settle down with her, but she continues to tell herself that he will.
She had Pink Dreams, and the twins Sleep Tight and Sleep Head with Ice Crystal. She had Nightcap with the same guy who fathered Lemoncholy and Lemondrop.

Spoiler
She also might have another son, Mountainside. I'm pretty sure Mountainside is her son, but... I mean, the original plan was to have all of her kin have sleep related symbols, but she and Mountainside have such similar hair that I can't stop thinking of them as related. So now I don't know if his dad is Ice Crystal, or this blue train fakie that I have. It's so confusing!! Why am I wasting time telling you this??

PHEW! I have a couple more family relations in the collection, but these are my most fleshed out ones. Sorry I went on for so long!
I'll put something here some time

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2014, 09:08:34 AM »
NoPonySpecial, I loved all your stories and pictures :heart: And even though I'm a romantic at heart and even in my pony fantasies I always make the couples monogamous, I adore your idea with the stallions role and the race! That is genius!

And of course Mountainside is Ice Crystal's offspring! Mountain, crystals, you get what I'm saying? :lol:

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2014, 09:34:17 AM »
such a cool thread  :)  love the pics and the stories everypony
 :biggrin: :biggrin:
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 06:00:45 PM »
Will have to post pics/a list of my families later!  too lazy to get off the couch, LOL!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal