collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52806 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #540 on: November 21, 2014, 02:55:32 AM »
Lol I've seen a ton of fakies too! A local gift shop  I go into sometimes sells genuine Frozen stuff (dolls, plush, merch calendars , gift wrap etc which is great)  but also fakies right next to all the genuine stuff - including plastic fakie dolls and fakie plushies as well (the plushies are pretty good, as are the fake elsa costumes  ...but some of the dolls are  ... :lmao:   )
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2014, 12:46:46 PM »
Got the Funko POP! Elsa today from The Entertainer :D They had the first release version as well as the second (the latter has really dark pink skin, tonnes of blush, and no glitter  :shocked: ) so I got the former  :biggrin: They had them hidden in a corner though so I totally missed them until I asked for help finding them
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 22, 2014, 04:18:28 AM »
Congrats!!! :cheer:  :squee:  :frolic:  Do you have pics?  :bateyes:   
 I'd love to see both versions together if anyone has both so I can see how different they are. I didn't know The  Entertainer had them (unless I forgot :drunk:  :blush: )   must go check their website I guess. I know some of those shops closed around here *sigh*

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 22, 2014, 09:08:00 AM »
Congrats!!! :cheer:  :squee:  :frolic:  Do you have pics?  :bateyes:   
 I'd love to see both versions together if anyone has both so I can see how different they are. I didn't know The  Entertainer had them (unless I forgot :drunk:  :blush: )   must go check their website I guess. I know some of those shops closed around here *sigh*

They were hidden in a corner so I had to ask an employee where they were xD

Here is my Elsa: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And a photo of someone else's V1 and V2: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (note the darker skin, over-use of blush, and the lack of glitter). The V2 Anna has rosy cheeks and freckles but that suits her more than Elsa xD
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »
I have the 2nd version of Funko Elsa. I didn't know there were two different versions when I got mine.

Last chance if anyone wants to trade the two unopended Frozen dog tag necklace packages I have for something else Frozen.  Target stores in the US were having a Frozen photo opt today. The store I was at was giving paper crowns to the girls and reindeer antlers to the boys.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Moss

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2014, 02:12:42 PM »
Ugh, brief moment of disappointment. I've been looking forward to seeing the Hamilton Collection Elsa as something other than an artist's rendering, and in reality she looks kinda awful :/

The render is from the Hamilton Collection site, and the real image was recently put up on the Bradford Exchange UK site.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 22, 2014, 03:16:56 PM »
That is disappointing, Moss. The artist's drawing is better than the final product. 

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 23, 2014, 07:02:29 AM »
*nods in agreement* the artists drawing is waaaay better :nod:  oh well... guess that's a bit of money saved then eh? :P  Thanks for the pics :heart:   I like both Funko Elsa dolls - I prefer glitter version though I would happily take both lol :good:

Ponyfan , what kind of thing do you want to trade for a set of the dog tags? did I ask that before.. ? I meant to but I might have forgotton so sorry about that. I have a lot going on IRL right now :blush:

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #549 on: November 23, 2014, 08:28:21 AM »
Awww, it's like the spider man web shooters.  But for girls and NOT in pink.  I wouldn't ever buy it for myself but I'd totally buy it for nieces and nephews. <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #550 on: November 23, 2014, 03:58:42 PM »

Ponyfan , what kind of thing do you want to trade for a set of the dog tags? did I ask that before.. ? I meant to but I might have forgotton so sorry about that. I have a lot going on IRL right now :blush:

Hi, Ringlets. I'm open to suggestions on what would be a fair trade for the two Frozen dog tag necklaces. :) I ordered the last stickers I needed from Panini to complete my Frozen sticker book and am just waiting for them to arrive so I don't need those. The dog tags cost me about $6 US so I'd like to trade for something of about the same value so it's fair. I'm sure we could work something out. :)

I'm in the US.

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: November 24, 2014, 04:42:02 AM »
Hmmm... what about the second Panini Frozen enchanted moments album with stickers? do you have those yet or would you be interested in trading for them as I have a spare 2nd album and  extra stickers (stickers for the second album that is) ? :)  If not I'll see what else I have.... I always usually have duplicate stuff (ahem... :blush: ) or I can get other frozen stuff that you might want ;)

Angelberries you totally need spanking for posting that! *waves Mod spanky wand* :silly:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 24, 2014, 07:37:33 AM »
I actually like it though the drawing is better. I'm saving for the Couture de Force Elsa though so I probably won't be getting that one. It is pretty though :heart:
My Wish List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 24, 2014, 03:15:24 PM »
Hmmm... what about the second Panini Frozen enchanted moments album with stickers? do you have those yet or would you be interested in trading for them as I have a spare 2nd album and  extra stickers (stickers for the second album that is) ? :)  If not I'll see what else I have.... I always usually have duplicate stuff (ahem... :blush: ) or I can get other frozen stuff that you might want ;)

I don't think I want to start another Frozen sticker album right now. Just a few stores carried the stickers for the first one. I'm pretty much open to anything that would be about equal value for the 2 dog tags. :) 

Ponyfan

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 24, 2014, 04:18:45 PM »
No problem Ponyfan :)  I'll see what else I have around here or can get for you

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal