collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 52768 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #510 on: November 12, 2014, 11:59:57 PM »

yeah figma. i found an indiana jones one before.
i have one i want that's about 20$, but i'm waiting till after Christmas. they seem fun.
i think an anna or kristoff like that would be awesome!

Yeah if it's on Ebay and $20 it's likely a bootleg, especially if the seller is in China or Hong Kong (Ebay is bootleg haven). I don't see Kristoff getting many, if any, Japanese figures. There are very few male figures compared to female ones (I believe it's due to most companies thinking the male audience have looser wallets so they try to appeal to them more than anyone else....Where have I heard that before, oh, everywhere), but, given Frozen's massive popularity, it's not impossible, just unlikely.

There are going to be Elsa and Anna Figurearts ZERO from Bandai:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

However, Bandai have a nasty habit of making items like that exclusive to their webstore...that doesn't ship internationally...making the whole thing expensive and annoying.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #511 on: November 13, 2014, 12:33:31 AM »
OMG MANY MORE SQUEEEES!!!! DAT CASTLE!!! :dribble: 
:hearts: :squee: :yippee:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 13, 2014, 12:57:25 AM »
I can't find any info on it, so it's likely that castle is just a promotional prop :( It looks fantastic on display with the two girls, though!
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 13, 2014, 04:52:52 AM »
OMG MANY MORE SQUEEEES!!!! DAT CASTLE!!! :dribble: 
:hearts: :squee: :yippee:

great minds think alike and all that :P 
*joins in SQUEEEEEEEING*  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:
BTW dunno if you got them in US DS but we recently had a light up musical/singing elsa ice palace set same scale and with figures that also can go with the castle of Arendelle playset (ice palace smaller than it would have been if in real scale for the movie of course ) - and its kinda like that one in the pic, only nicer... (and yes hubby bought it for me - pics to follow soon) so if that castle is just part of the display and not for sale, the other real DS castle will do nicely ;)  :lovey:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 14, 2014, 06:55:20 AM »
The skating Elsa and Anna set are back in stock online at Disneystore.com but I still can't get a set yet.  :sad: :sad:

I still have two unopened Frozen dog tag necklace packages if anyone wants to trade.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #515 on: November 14, 2014, 08:35:02 AM »
Oh my goodness I hope to bob they last this time until my payday! xD I still love how last time the skating dolls were listed after I paid all my bills with little doll money left, then sold out the day before payday! xD I get paid next week so PLEASE DS- make em' last for me! :D

Post Merge: November 14, 2014, 10:00:10 PM

So I was in a terrible mood to go into work today when I walked n the back and saw these!!!! These will be set in 1 week at WalFART stores!!!!!! xD No idea if theres a top to go with it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 10:00:10 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 15, 2014, 03:58:45 AM »
Are those PJ bottoms? :wow:  I think it was Angelberries who said we have Frozen PJs in Asda (walmart owned - UK version of the shop) . I haven't seen any yet but I am looking as of course I'd love a set... plus they are all warm and snuggly looking. Lol I would be torn between wearing them or displaying them with my Frozen stuff... which means I need two pairs, no? :bateyes:  :good:

HEY! I discovered something new yesterday - mom bought one for me so pics soon when I've set it up. In B+M shops UK there are sturdy card  make it yourself Frozen Ice palace sets with Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, Hans and furniture. It was made in Spain by a company called "Stor" they have a website - presumably for Spanish/mainland Euro market but is official Disney and we have a few showing up here now.  It doesn't look much good on the box but inside.. oh thats a different story! looks awesome - and big!! I'm gonna build it and then show you  :)  :frolic:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 15, 2014, 08:45:00 AM »

HEY! I discovered something new yesterday - mom bought one for me so pics soon when I've set it up. In B+M shops UK there are sturdy card  make it yourself Frozen Ice palace sets with Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, Hans and furniture. It was made in Spain by a company called "Stor" they have a website - presumably for Spanish/mainland Euro market but is official Disney and we have a few showing up here now.  It doesn't look much good on the box but inside.. oh thats a different story! looks awesome - and big!! I'm gonna build it and then show you  :)  :frolic:

I saw those today but was distracted by the Frozen blankets. I don't need another blanket...I do not....I do NOT....

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 16, 2014, 06:08:21 AM »
:lol:  I know what you mean :P
I made the Ice Palace set night - and I was right- its really big!  I've taken some pics so I'll try uploading either later tonight or tomorrow

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #519 on: November 16, 2014, 03:19:27 PM »
I want those fleecy pants! I have also seen underwear - knickers - pants whatever with Elsa on are sold at Walmart.

I got a really fleecy oversize Anna and Elsa blanket 'for christmas' but its keeping me warm now! Yes I understand the irony of Elsa keeping me warm.......

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 16, 2014, 03:45:59 PM »
Is it the B&M blanket, Angelberries? I'm curious to see it unfolded! I work in a shop across from B&M so maybe I'll have to treat myself...I think B&M have a Frozen duvet set, too.....

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 16, 2014, 04:15:43 PM »
Home Bargains also have Frozen duvet sets and pillows n stuff too! I don't know if they are the same ones as B+M  though. I got the pillow with the cute pic of the sisters hugging on one side and Olaf on the other - it was 4.99 there, instead of the 9.99 at TRU :accomplished:

Funny story since we're all Frozen fans here. Yesterday in TRU they had a Karaoke machine on for you to try in a tucked away part of the isle but no tracks to sing to so people were just having a go talking in the mics. Hubby grinned at me and sang a few lines of let it go..so I couldn't resist grabbing the mic (thinking I was in a quiet corner of the shop) and belting it out from the start :P  I'd just got to the "well now they knoooooow , Let it Go, let it go" bit when I noticed a little girl eyeing me.. right up close listening, and there were others (hope no-one was fliming lol!!) :P  I eventually did a runner when I realised I'd got an audience listening and actually a crowded shop could hear. (I had a shy moment :blush: ) . well today I had to go back since a friend had asked me to pick something up from her from there, and this time the karaoke machine was all set up with the Frozen Karaoke CD in it ready  :lol:  ooooh the temptation!!!!! I'd just better not be on youtube singing my no music solo yesterday!!!  :drunk:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #522 on: November 16, 2014, 08:08:19 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLL! Im looking for you on youtube! xD

ITS SNOWING HERE! I went inside work today and saw new Olaf pajamas! There were purple fuzzy pants with Olaf faces and an Olaf onesie with an Olaf face hoodie! :3

Post Merge: November 16, 2014, 08:09:35 PM

:lol:  I know what you mean :P
I made the Ice Palace set night - and I was right- its really big!  I've taken some pics so I'll try uploading either later tonight or tomorrow

Sqqueeee I wanna seeeee! Oh BTW your dollies are on their way to you!!!! :D
:frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 17, 2014, 02:49:40 AM »
Wait ..what?! its snowing in TExas??!!  now if you were in Northern Maine or somewhere like that then ok.. but texas?! :blink:   :faint:  I thought you always got good weather?! at least until a bit later in the winter

YAY for my dollies being on the way - thank you!!!!! :hug:  :squee:  :hug:  :squee:  time for postie stalking to commence  :ninja: ... ahem... :lookround:   

Sorries I just sold something on evilbay so I don't have time for uploading my pics this morning as I have to get it packed and sent = no time for fun playing on here til later :sad: ... but pic spam is definitely happening as soon as I get the chance! ;)

Lets hope no-one finds me on youtube anyways :lol:  thats the problem with everyone being able to record and upload at any time :P  secret singing session hiding up a corner and not being heard= not a chance!! :yikes:  (this is me facepalming   ---->  :facepalm:  for getting wrapped up in the moment before coming to my senses  :silly:  :blush:  )   ...although there is this let it go singing competition going on ATM in the UK ..... but singing it in public without music is a no-no!!

OOh fuzzy Olaf PJs! my mom would LOVE them - she's Olaf mad! wonder if we'll get them here...

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #524 on: November 17, 2014, 05:20:05 AM »
Yup yup it snows here in Texas!! I dont live out west, I live out in the plains in the temperate North East corner of texas so we get snoooow! Having snow here in November is RARE though! We usually get severe ice storms and blizzards in late December-late January. It stays cold until about March and April, then stays warm or...smetimes HOT until about August/Sept.

Back on the subject.... Frozen has taken OVER my department!!! Theese are allll over toys!

Also IF theres snow left *crosses fingers* since most of it looks like it didnt stick (its 22° here atm amd im driving home.... texting at stoplight LOL.) I wanna do a mini photoshoot of Elsa today!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 05:25:31 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal