collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 94499 times)

AppleDash1

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #315 on: January 13, 2015, 08:36:16 PM »
Someone in the Facebook group painted her Duchess's headband and it looks fableous!

...can't find the link though...

Is this the one you are talking about? http://kittenboob.tumblr.com/post/107929618621/i-took-more-photos-for-people-who-wanted-to-know
Looks like they repainted Kitty Cheshire too

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 13, 2015, 09:03:54 PM »
Someone in the Facebook group painted her Duchess's headband and it looks fableous!

Yup!  That's it!

Is this the one you are talking about? http://kittenboob.tumblr.com/post/107929618621/i-took-more-photos-for-people-who-wanted-to-know

Post Merge: January 13, 2015, 09:04:58 PM

..and by "her" Duchess I obviously meant "his."

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 14, 2015, 04:19:56 AM »
Thanks Flitter and Salli! It is SO hard not to buy everything :drunk: This doll line is just everything I love darn it! :P And you will probably have to get HT Cedar, Lizzie and Dex online. They haven't shown up for tons of people though I'd like to know what areas of the US got them. Were those three ever found internationally?

I know what you mean! they all make me have grabby hands too!!  :P  :heart: Congrats on your new dollies and calendar - Cedar is gorgeous!! :lovey:
About the 3 dollies you  mentioned wondering if they were sold internationally- I haven't seen any HT dolls in the UK at all other than Maddie with the tea party set who was sold at Argos stores.  Dex and Lizzie were sold here. I got those at a local Argos store  (but as far as I know  it was only Argos who stocked them as well. I haven't seen them at TRU or any other store in the UK ) . I don't know about other countries :awake:
*goes to look at link*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2015, 08:14:58 AM »
I've never seen any sign of them in stores (luckily I got them online a while ago). Quite a few people have reported getting Dexter in a store in the US and internationally.

Some people say they saw 'a single sig Lizzie' at Target or Justice. I think they may have only put like one of her in a box or something and of course, she gets snapped up. Someone said she was at Sears in Mexico? I didn't know Sears sold toys anymore.

There's lots of griping in the community about the distribution of those two and Sig Cedar. I wonder if stores didn't order them because their shelves were still full of sig Ravens and such.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2015, 11:25:07 AM »

It's amazing what a little paint can do! Come on, Mattel. We pay for detailed stuff like this, don't start skimping :P

Ringlets- thanks! It sounds like distribution is hit and miss. I'm surprised you haven't seen the HT dolls yet and yet you got Lizzie and Dex! I saw the SU set with Lizzie at Target a week ago yet I've never seen sig Lizzie in stores. And sig Cedar just a few times. I think there's one Lizzie and Cedar to every 200 Apple's and Raven's :P
My Wish List

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 14, 2015, 11:34:17 AM »

Kitty Cheshire ~ with arm warmers by reidelsol, on Flickr

My husband was tired of hearing me whine about Kitty coming without her arm warmers, so he created the model and 3D printed these for me! (We've listed them in our etsy shop if anyone wants a pair)
Those are AWESOME!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 15, 2015, 01:57:04 PM »
It's so tempting for me to buy just one.... Cupid, or whatever her name is. She is so gorgeous. I have a think for dolls with pink hair.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 15, 2015, 04:42:16 PM »
It's so tempting for me to buy just one.... Cupid, or whatever her name is. She is so gorgeous. I have a think for dolls with pink hair.

I started out thinking I would just buy one too...but she got lonely   :P  :silly:  :good:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Junipur

« Reply #323 on: January 15, 2015, 04:59:17 PM »
I have been looking at these dolls, since they look like they are fully posable, so my question is; are they fully posable ?
Do they fit clothes with any other types of dolls, like Barbie, Bratz etc. ?
Can you get loose clothes for them ?
Can thier hats and other acessories be removed without damaging the doll ?
What kind of shoes fit them, could someone maybe post a closeup of thier feet ?

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 16, 2015, 07:06:56 AM »

I started out thinking I would just buy one too...but she got lonely   :P  :silly:  :good:

And this is exactly why I think I should avoid these dolls like the plague.  XD
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 16, 2015, 09:50:48 AM »

Check out Raye's review! :biggrin: This is Thronecoming Cupid, but I think she's more stunning than the sig! Her wing detail *swoon* http://rayedelsol.com/thronecoming-cupid-doll-review/
My Wish List

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 16, 2015, 07:30:24 PM »
I have been looking at these dolls, since they look like they are fully posable, so my question is; are they fully posable ?
Do they fit clothes with any other types of dolls, like Barbie, Bratz etc. ?
Can you get loose clothes for them ?
Can thier hats and other acessories be removed without damaging the doll ?
What kind of shoes fit them, could someone maybe post a closeup of thier feet ?

They are as poseable as Monster High dolls, I think. They definitely have knees, elbows and wrists that articulate.
They are a bit bigger in the body than MH dolls, so I don't know what fits clothes-wise. They do fit Monster High shoes though. (YAY!!)
Yep, hats and accessories remove fine :)

I snagged a GF Briar today, they were still on sale at Freddy's. I wish Holly and Poppy were on clearance anywhere here...

Anyone else think we should mail DazzleKitty a free doll? ;)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:32:00 PM by Salli »

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #327 on: January 16, 2015, 07:47:57 PM »

And this is exactly why I think I should avoid these dolls like the plague.  XD

and why I have 2 on my wishlist lol.

DeviantArt Etsy

Junipur

« Reply #328 on: January 16, 2015, 09:47:23 PM »
Salli, thank you for answering, but I don´t know MH dolls either  :blush:
The last doll I bought in a store was a Bratz doll, and I was so disappointed about them, wich is why I want to ask before I go out and spend my money on any other dolls  :)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 16, 2015, 09:58:46 PM »
Salli, thank you for answering, but I don´t know MH dolls either  :blush:
The last doll I bought in a store was a Bratz doll, and I was so disappointed about them, wich is why I want to ask before I go out and spend my money on any other dolls  :)

You're welcome :) It's okay, you save a lot of money not collecting these dolls XD I really fought getting these Ever After High dolls but their highly detailed clothing and the story books (and the Wonderland characters) totally sucked me in. I have 8 now (I think) and I just adore them to bits. They are so much fun and lovely display pieces. The only thing I dislike is the lack of fashion packs with clothes by themselves. I am so happy they fit Monster High shoes (I have tons). Although I am drooling over that shoe store playset.

Also, Raye: the MH Harpy CAM shoes look like they were MADE for Duchess! Gorgeous photos on your Flikr account :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal