collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MH fakies , Ghastly girlfriends  (Read 656 times)

from1981

• Trade Count: (0)
MH fakies , Ghastly girlfriends
« on: April 09, 2014, 10:51:22 PM »
I've been away a while, first I had food poisoning, then the flu & recently I found a Ghastly Girlfriends Clawdeen fakie on eBay & bought her , as I'm frustrated not being able to buy the blue haired fakie ones I've seen. I haven't had my daughter take a photo of mine; but the head is really good& the body is similar to a Bratz doll. Has anybody seen these in the stores, because I'd like to buy some in store & we live about a block from Big Lots & my daughters say they never have fakies.
thanks
 :lookround: :biggrin:

AppleDash1

Re: MH fakies , Ghastly girlfriends
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 11:19:51 PM »
I know I have seen fakies at Walgreen's but I am not sure if it is the ghastly girlfriends ones.

PrincessGlitterBloom

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 12:08:09 AM »
I'd check like Walgreens and CVS sort of places.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In the mean time look at what I found on tumblr.http://staticandlove.tumblr.com/post/82235303839/i-found-the-queen-of-the-my-little-pony-bootlegs

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 08:08:50 AM »
I love that pony!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 08:34:56 AM »
OMG I love that Monster Pony!

I wouldn't be TOO disappointed about the blue and various hair MH dolls- I got a bunch off Taobao and the hair is really really really thin-  and it is not nylon or seran but something much cheaper feeling.  So they are nicer in photos than in person.  Just saying.

Offline glory78

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 09:34:47 AM »
Ooo! Sorry to hijack the thread but that Monster Pony is fantastic!!
Glory78

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 11:31:58 AM »
I know- I want her bad! I just scanned Taobao and there is no sign of her-  wonder where they found her?!  WANT

To stay a bit on topic- there are a ton of blue haired MH girls on Taobao right now- loose and in package- they are selling for about $5 give or take a couple dollars.   Unfortunately, shipping can make the price less agreeable unless you are already making an order.

from1981

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 04:53:40 PM »
Thanks, but I still want those blue haired fakies :lol:. I don't understand that website; don't you have to have a go between, a translator?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:47:29 PM by from1981 »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 05:18:52 PM »
I know- I want her bad! I just scanned Taobao and there is no sign of her-  wonder where they found her?!  WANT

To stay a bit on topic- there are a ton of blue haired MH girls on Taobao right now- loose and in package- they are selling for about $5 give or take a couple dollars.   Unfortunately, shipping can make the price less agreeable unless you are already making an order.

The writing under it looks Russian, and Russia get loads of fakies as their copyright and rules surrounding copyright are even more lax than China.   So I'm going to guess Russia.

She is amazing though.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 05:27:31 PM »
Thanks, but I still want those blue haired fakies :lol:. I don't understand that website, don't it; don't you have to have a go between, a translator?

You do need to go through an "agent" who basically charges you 5% of the items and their shipping-  you pay for everything- it is shipped to the agent-  then you pay the agent to ship to you.  I use the agent Taobaonow.com, they're very nice.   The stuff on Taobao is really cheap, it is the shipping that kills you.

The writing under it looks Russian, and Russia get loads of fakies as their copyright and rules surrounding copyright are even more lax than China.   So I'm going to guess Russia.

She is amazing though.

Darn-  Russia actually gets some pretty cool knock-off stuff.  Too bad there isn't any easy way to get the stuff here...

from1981

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 05:48:24 PM »
Thanks, Galactica. Seems kinda risky. Maybe soon, like next week, when I have some spending money , hopefully someone will put them on eBay. :lol:

Post Merge: April 10, 2014, 06:54:07 PM

I went on Taobao , & the MH fakies they have with blue hair aren't the ones I'm looking for. The ones I saw & wanted from a post here were made from the Clawdeen face mold , but the faces were white or peach color & had blue hair,lol, like Clawdeen Variations .
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:54:07 PM by from1981 »

PrincessGlitterBloom

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 09:45:01 AM »
OMG I love that Monster Pony!

I wouldn't be TOO disappointed about the blue and various hair MH dolls- I got a bunch off Taobao and the hair is really really really thin-  and it is not nylon or seran but something much cheaper feeling.  So they are nicer in photos than in person.  Just saying.

Random, but I just found more on that Monster Pony http://dreamdropdolls.tumblr.com/post/84112572657/flei-the-chaos-dragon-fakie-queen-is

Still not sure how anyone could get her but here's some better pictures.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 10:03:42 AM »
Oh, I have seen that Monster Pony on sale on one of Polish auction sites and there are more than one kind ;)

Here is 'devil pony':

And two of the Monster Ponies:

I can help with purchasing them if someone wants them :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 09:24:40 AM »
OMG those ponies are SO COOL.  I would seriously be so freaking happy if someone could help me get one- especially that light pink one!   I LOVE DEVIL PONY! lol  :lol:

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 11:45:34 AM »
That pink Monster Pony!  :heart:  I love it!

~Rodan+Fields~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal