collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85236 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #960 on: March 07, 2015, 12:36:25 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Disney Boutique Ariel. I think she's really pretty. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 08, 2015, 08:08:09 AM »
OOoooh I got my hands on an Animator's Merida today for $10.  She is sooooo adorable!

Nice! Did you get her from the Disney Store? I didn't think they went down that cheap on the Animator's dolls :)

Beautiful collection, Sprinkle! I think Fawn is my favorite of the three :lovey:

Nope, I got her from a friend!  Not for free, but $10 isn't a bad price at all!  Her box is ripped on the frontispiece, and I have to use a bit of glue to settle it down as I am keeping her MIB because I love the animators' sketches on the box art.  Now I only have a few other Animator's Dolls I want - Mulan, Tiana, Pocahontas...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 09, 2015, 04:34:11 AM »
Nice! still in the box too? That's awesome :) I would probably keep them in their boxes too, I love them :D

Ponyfan, she's beatiful! I really like her fin :)
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #963 on: March 10, 2015, 10:16:43 PM »
:bump: is anyone excited about Cinderella or the LE dolls!?? I want a Cinderella discussion, so tell me all about how ypu are going to see Cinderella or show off ANY of your Cindy dolls/merch!!!!

Im soooooo excited!!!! Im having a Disney-themed engagment party with some friends on thursday leading up to the 7pm early-release at the movie theater!!!!! The next day we are going to the Disney Store early in the morn to try to get the LE Cinderella doll!! Im sooo excited I CANT sleep!!!
:frolic: :frolic: :frolic:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 11, 2015, 02:34:02 PM »

Ponyfan, she's beatiful! I really like her fin :)

Thanks Shenanigans.  She reminds me of the early Tyco dolls. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #965 on: March 12, 2015, 07:35:06 PM »
Cinderella (and Frozen Fever) were AMAZING!!!!!!! Im not gonna give away spoilers.....but....Hans makes a frame cameo. As far as Cinderella, I left the theater in tears in both good and bad ways. Seeing Ella's parents pass away (especially her father) brought out my PTSD and I was crying because of the memories of loosing BOTH my parents. I was VERY close to my own father like Ella was to hers. I cried tears of joy when Ella got her blue dress and the wedding at the end. It really reminded me that ANYBODY can have their dreams come true no matter one's birth circumstances. It reminded me to always wear a smile and be nice no matter how poopy life is. Its was a BEAUTIFUL movie!! TwT

Sooooooo Im staying up late to watch the LE dolls go live!!!!! I hope free shipping works on the LE Ella doll like it did with Aurora and my Fairies! If not I will be going to the Disney Store at 7am again!!! Mine only has 9 dolls and this was a hot movie. Is anyone else going to stay up with me!? :P

Post Merge: March 13, 2015, 12:19:17 AM

EDIT:
I GOT THE DISNEY STORE 17" LMITED EDITION CINDERELLA!!!! :frolic:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disney-Limited-Edition-Dolls/224502607640220?fref=nf

I checked out at 3:03am, and they sold out in 14 minutes! the Wedding one sold out in LESS THAN A MINUTE!  :scared:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:19:52 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 13, 2015, 06:13:00 AM »
Congrats on getting her!!

I was gonna try for her as I love her doll. I've been at the hospital with my dad everyday since Sunday so I slept through my alarm. Oh well I need the money for my car more.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 14, 2015, 02:19:06 AM »
Oh I really want to see the Cinderella movie! Maybe next weekend cause I'm sure the theater will be crowded :P

Congrats to everyone who got the dolls! I can't believe the wedding doll sold out in less than a minute :shocked:
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #968 on: March 14, 2015, 08:14:19 AM »
Oh I really want to see the Cinderella movie! Maybe next weekend cause I'm sure the theater will be crowded :P

Congrats to everyone who got the dolls! I can't believe the wedding doll sold out in less than a minute :shocked:
You will love Cinderella and Frozen Fever!!!! :D

Oh my goodness and yes thouse wedding dolls sold out unbelievably FAST!! Its because US got 250 and Europe got the rest- theres a global limit of 500. My Cinderella dolls should be here by.... Monday! Im buying the $79 wedding set dolls next paycheck.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 14, 2015, 08:36:46 PM »
Can anyone recommend a good site for reference of Disney dolls? Ive decided to try and get all the non limited 12 in Disney store Rapunzels, but Im having trouble finding anything organized or comprehensive  :huh:

Im always reminded in these times how lucky we are to have such dedicated members in the pony, MH and EAH forums who keep such awesome references for us.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 15, 2015, 06:49:14 PM »
Saw Cinderella today, and I absolutely loved it! She's always been my favorite princess, and though I relate to Elsa a lot more, Cinderella still holds a special place in my heart. But I don't think I've cried so much during a movie since I saw Les Mis! And Frozen Fever was great, too!

As for dolls, the theater we went to is in a mall with a Disney Store. Went in looking for the FF dolls, left with them, plus the Elsa tsum tsum, and... LE Cindy! The store had four or five of the blue dress girls left, and once I asked to see one up close I couldn't put her back. I'm on a spending freeze now, but she's so beautiful I can't regret it. The stock pictures did not do her justice!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #971 on: March 15, 2015, 08:00:17 PM »
^ WOW your disney store had 5 leftover LE Cinderellas!?? Thats amazing!!! Plllllllease share pictures!!!! I have yet to see her in person!!!!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 15, 2015, 08:03:39 PM »
stalking the thread

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 16, 2015, 02:42:53 AM »
i have a  princess ariel mermaid in the box on my sales thread. She is from Disney (but not the disney store).Do let me know if anyone is interested :D
:happy:

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 16, 2015, 05:28:45 PM »
I just bought my very first Disney Store classic doll. I got the 2014 Rapunzel off eBay for $8. I'd been thinking about buying a DS Rapunzel doll since I saw the review of the 2013 version on The Toy Box Philosopher, but I didn't because I was too scared that one doll would quickly turn into dozens just like happened with my MH and EAH dolls. But since Rapunzel is my favorite Disney Princess, I went ahead and got her anyway. She'll go on my shelf next to my Animator Rapunzel.

So is there a site somewhere that shows all the different releases of the Disney Store dolls?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal