collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86092 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #855 on: January 12, 2015, 10:40:33 AM »
They look beautiful! How much were they?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #856 on: January 12, 2015, 10:49:09 AM »
Shenanigans, the Frozen singing 12" dolls are about  $27 USD plus tax, I also posted a pic in the Frozen Doll thread, plus one of animator Elsa mini and a new Olaf toy!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 12, 2015, 10:58:25 AM »
Shenanigans, the Frozen singing 12" dolls are about  $27 USD plus tax, I also posted a pic in the Frozen Doll thread, plus one of animator Elsa mini and a new Olaf toy!

oooh *goes to see*
My Wish List

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 13, 2015, 11:44:22 AM »
I got my mini Animator Elsa today. I found out my mini Anna will be here tomorrow, so I'm going to wait and take pics of both of them tomorrow along with a mini review on them.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #859 on: January 13, 2015, 09:02:33 PM »
So tomorrow is the daaaaay I FINALLY (after 20 years) get to accomplish one of my dreams! Im going to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway! Im soo excited! I cant wait to see what kind of merchandise will be sold there and how pretty the Belle on Broadway doll is in person! :D When I was a toddler and all these newer animated Disney movies came out on VHS it would always show a tiny snippit of the Broadway plays and BatB was the one I have dreamed of seeing!!! I seriously cannot sleeeeep! Imadork, I know, but I wish wish wiiiiish with all my heart I could go back in time and tell my 3 year old self, "Dont worry sweetheart, you and your future husband are going to see it when you are 23!"  :blush:

I want to get that Belle doll ASAP! And maybe a mug or Tshirt....

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 14, 2015, 11:28:08 AM »
Congrats, Sprinkle! So happy for you :squee: Tell us all about it and definitely show us anything you buy :biggrin:

I remember seeing a snippit on one of the Disney movies of Esmeralda dancing on a stage at Disney World. I wanted to see it so bad because I love THoND. I think Disney wants to forget that movie though so there's no chance in me ever seeing it :P
My Wish List

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 14, 2015, 04:33:09 PM »
Has anyone heard more about the March LE Frozen dolls?
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #862 on: January 14, 2015, 04:48:55 PM »
Thanks Shenanigans!!!!! Im actuallly IN the theater right NOW waiting for it to start by the next hour!!!! So far I have bought the pin set, a bag, and the mug. I might nerd out and buy a Tshirt dince theres no Belle dollies here!!! This place is so fancy!!!!!

The LE March Frozen dolls still havnt shown themselves online, theres little information about them other than their price and confirmation on the 3 characters. Im sure they will be leaked soon, they probably wont have preorders. Im sure Disney Store will have them availible the Tuesday the movie comes out, and im also sure online they will be sold on a Wednesday after the movie comes out. Thats not 100%  but thats the typical pattern of the release for LE dolls lately.

karin_h

« Reply #863 on: January 14, 2015, 08:58:55 PM »
Congrats Sprinkle!  That musical along with The Lion King are the ones I have been dreaming of seeing since forever <3 

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 15, 2015, 04:54:39 AM »
Aw, Sprinkle, you're so lucky!! I saw a local performance of Disney's BatB and it was wonderful, but BROADWAY? AHHH! I'm going to NYC in March and will probs be seeing Aladdin myself (SO excited)

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: January 15, 2015, 10:30:17 AM »
Thanks Shenanigans!!!!! Im actuallly IN the theater right NOW waiting for it to start by the next hour!!!! So far I have bought the pin set, a bag, and the mug. I might nerd out and buy a Tshirt dince theres no Belle dollies here!!! This place is so fancy!!!!!

Eeep! Let us know how it is! I'm so curious :lol: Show us your stuff too! That's a shame there are no dolls though!
My Wish List

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 15, 2015, 10:33:14 AM »
I got my mini animator Anna & Elsa dolls and they are adorable!

Here's Anna with everything she came with:

And Elsa with all her accessories:

They are nearly identical to the larger versions, just with slightly less detailed dresses. I'm so happy with both of them, despite paying close to $30 each after tax & shipping. I'm not a huge fan of the accessories, so I'm planning to sell them, with the exception of their little dollies and Olaf, since he's going to my niece. The accessories are all well-made, though. Everything feels sturdy, including the carrying case. My only real complaints are the glitter shedding (though it's not too bad) and the fact that Elsa's hair is cut super uneven. I was hoping it would be all one length or at least close to it so I could braid it, but it's not possible with how many different lengths she has going on. The dolls have hinged knees, which is nice, but because of the way they sit (their legs go outward just like the big dolls), they can't really sit very naturally in a chair.

Overall, I'm very happy with them, but I still think they're too expensive for what they are, so I won't buy the other three unless they go on sale. Though, if they release Belle or Rapunzel, I'll happily pay full price for them. I wish Disney would release just the doll with maybe one small accessory (like their doll) and a brush for like $8-10, though.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:49:48 AM by ShortyBoo »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 15, 2015, 10:42:14 AM »
They're so adorable! I definitely want them but only if they go down in price :lol: Thanks for the pictures :D
My Wish List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #868 on: January 15, 2015, 11:53:16 AM »
OMG Thanks for the adorable pictures!!! =D

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: January 22, 2015, 03:50:38 AM »
I was comparing my two Disney Store Pocahontas dolls and the newer doll has a much prettier face. But the biggest different was the head sizes! The older doll (on the left, not sure what year it is) has a much smaller head than the newer one. I like the smaller heads better (they're more of the size of the old Mattel Disney dolls and Barbie) I'm guessing Disney changed to a larger head size because big headed dolls seem to be popular :P I also like the dress on the new one better. It's too bad the necklaces are really cheap on both dolls XD Bring back the Mattel necklaces!

My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal