collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86973 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #825 on: December 13, 2014, 11:14:13 AM »
Oooo! This seems like an easier way to collect these!!! I only have Elsa atm so these look great! So how much are the mini 3 packs? Also how big will they be?

roselalonde

« Reply #826 on: December 18, 2014, 09:36:14 PM »
I NEED that Mattel Rapunzel doll! She is my absolute favorite princess but most of her dolls are so... odd. The only one I've found that I really loved was the Robert Tonner Rapunzel, but at this point she's over $300, if you're lucky.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: December 19, 2014, 07:16:20 PM »
I got super lucky today! I went into the Disney Store to see if the Designer Couple dolls went down in price yet since Pocahontas, Mulan, and Tiana have been there for MONTHS. Pocahontas and Tiana were the only ones left. I checked the back of the displays to see if they had the sale price sticker on them since that's what they did with the non-display villain dolls a couple of years ago and they were still unmarked. I noticed the designer mugs and journals, except one Tiana journal, were gone. I checked inside the journal and it had a sale sticker on it. I asked a cast member if the dolls were on sale yet, but she said they weren't so I left and went to my car.

I checked my bank account to see how much my paycheck was and it was FANTASTIC so I called my husband and asked if I could spend some of it on Tiana & Naveen! We talked it over and decided that depending on how many they had left, would determine if I get them today or later. I called them from my car and I asked how many they had left and what their price was. They said they had 7 left and that they were $30 off! I called my husband back and he said that it would be fine to get them now. I hopped back into the mall and talked to a super sweet cast member and she grabbed one from the back for me. She was happy to help me out when I was checking to see if there were any flaws. She was so understanding and we talked about the dolls and it was just great! She told me I got the last one so it must have been destiny! She was even excited when she saw they rang up at the $99.95 price because she thought they were full price. It was such a pleasant experience!

Wow. That was longer than I thought that was going to be. Haha. I'm just so excited to have Tiana & Naveen! They were well worth the wait! The cast member who told me they were full price my first trip in told me they were full price yesterday and was very happy for me when I saw her on my way out. Whether they had 7 or not I don't care, I'm happy to have them finally! I'll be sure to take some pictures soon!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 07:18:04 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: December 19, 2014, 07:29:46 PM »
Ooohh are they really discounted now?!? Totally picking up Mulan!  :biggrin:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: December 19, 2014, 08:05:27 PM »
Ooohh are they really discounted now?!? Totally picking up Mulan!  :biggrin:
Apparently so! I've been waiting for MONTHS for this to finally happen! *O* Also! Aurora arrived safely! They look amazing and I am just in love! Thanks so much for you hard work! <3
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #830 on: December 19, 2014, 10:08:07 PM »
Congrats!!!!  :cheer: I asked mine yesterday if they had any, and they didnt have any DFDC dolls left. I think Mulan is outta stock online because I had her in my cart and shes no longer there...

Ooo! Buuut I think I have something Disney under my tree because when we went shopping my husband told me "come on, lets look at smething else." When i wanted to look and buy some Frozen dolls!!! Oooo or maaaybe its something else!?? My family keeps asking me if I knew what my husband is getting for me or if I had any special plans so somethin's up! :O

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #831 on: December 19, 2014, 10:09:49 PM »
totally awesome!! i'm still on dolly buying hold till after Christmas, but i did sell my extra elsa so now i can start hunting for Tiana.

(if anyone has a used tiana animator doll for sale or trade let me know.)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: December 20, 2014, 05:17:34 AM »
That's awesome, Bow Tie! Discounted doll deals are so awesome :frolic: Glad you finally have them :D

And I hope you get something asesome, Sprinkle! You'll have to tell us what it is after you open it :biggrin:
My Wish List

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: December 22, 2014, 09:11:31 AM »
The classic dolls that are regularly $14.95 are on sale for $10 until tomorrow.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #834 on: December 22, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »
Hey guys! I wanted to share with everyone that last night at work I found the new designed basic Mattel dolls! I had no idea they changed the designs! I did a review of them here, you might have to click on the images to see them in HQ.
http://lalasprinklecupcake.tumblr.com/

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: December 22, 2014, 11:22:04 AM »
Ah, they're so much prettier!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: December 22, 2014, 05:19:03 PM »
Good review, Sprinklecupcake! I never liked the faces of the Mattel dolls but they're SO much better now. It's a shame that they decided to go backwards on the outfits though! Why improve the faces and not the clothes? :P
My Wish List

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #837 on: December 25, 2014, 02:20:24 PM »
Does anyone know if its possible to rebody talking dolls? I got Merida today and I can't stand those rubber Barbie legs. I know I'd lose the talking, but I'm not interested in that so I don't care. I only got her for the dress xD

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: January 05, 2015, 03:53:18 AM »
I'm selling my 17" Coronation Elsa if anyone is interested :D I'll accept a payment plan! ;)

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,364501.0.html
My Wish List

Offline Strandperle

• Trade Count: (+53)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Emerald Isle Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: January 05, 2015, 02:12:40 PM »
*faints* she is so gorgeous! I wish I could afford her. Best of luck with your sale!
Thanks to Lina for my avatar!
~My collection & sales homepage~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal