collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 86242 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1170 on: October 13, 2015, 07:35:54 PM »
I will be sure to post pictures as sooooon as i get off work tomorrow! Im soooo pooped! I got a good nap before having to get dressed for my night shift at walfart xD Eeeeek new dolls!
:frolic:

those who got Gothel and Rapunzel pleeeeease post pictures! Ive been staring at them all week but I still wanna see pics! ;P

We havnt gotten the art of Jasmine mug in my DS yet.....still!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 13, 2015, 10:21:15 PM »
I see Peter Pan is still for sale, I didn't think that one would be too popular even though it's a great set. Does anyone know how long Snow White lasted til it sold out?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 14, 2015, 03:03:46 AM »
http://aimg.disneystore.co.uk/content/uk/skyway/2015/category/full/372-LEDolls/372_cp_FWB-dropdown_LEdolls_27082015e.jpg

http://aimg.disneystore.co.uk/content/uk/skyway/2015/category/full/372-LEDolls/372_cp_FWB-dropdown_LEdolls_27082015e.jpg

and heres the link with all the release dates  incase you cant see the above copy/paste pics  ;)  These are UK/Europe but I presume they are the same in the US too (other than the actual time of release) :awake:
Disney Store posted these also on their Facebook page in September.

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/mn/1000255+1000997/?CMP=SOC-FBK_FrozenLEDolls#

My Rapunzel/Gothel set isn't here yet as I didn't pay the extra for super fast delivery (I need the monies for the Frozen LE dolls of course :P )  but I'll post pics as soon as they arrive.
As usual the girls and the wedding set were online for all of 2 seconds and of course everything froze up and went out of stock - thankfully I learned my lesson by the second set of Frozen LEs and now hubby is on hand to try at the same time as me. He was successful (where I wasn't) when it came to getting Rapunzel/Gothel yesterday  :whew:

massive congrats to everyone who got the dolls they wanted! I'm looking forward to seeing everyones  pics too! :lovey: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Blitzn

« Reply #1173 on: October 14, 2015, 07:17:09 AM »
The wedding set were up for at least 45 minutes last night but I won't pay $750 for that type of doll. At first I thought there must be some sort of an error with that price. I don't like 18" dolls but I got Jafar regardless, because it is Jafar.

karin_h

« Reply #1174 on: October 14, 2015, 08:54:42 AM »
The wedding set were up for at least 45 minutes last night but I won't pay $750 for that type of doll. At first I thought there must be some sort of an error with that price. I don't like 18" dolls but I got Jafar regardless, because it is Jafar.

No they weren't, the latest order I'm aware of was at around 12:05. I'm not sure if anyone was able to buy them after that. Jafar sold out after an hour and Aladdin and Rapunzel are still available for those that want them. I'm surprised people were able to order them at all after they got posted on fb and tumblr, I thought they would sell out before that.

Buuut, got Rapunzel and Gothel, so that concludes doll season for me <3 I'm happy. I'll have to hunt down the Aladdin crew in the future on ebay when I have enough money for them <3
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 09:33:14 AM by karin_h »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: October 14, 2015, 04:39:01 PM »
I got the Rapunzel set so I'm very happy :dance: Wish I could have bought Jasmine too, but maaaaaaaybe she'll be around the same price on ebay next month. Maybe? XD
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 14, 2015, 07:35:07 PM »
I got my Rapunzel/Gothel set as well as my two Jasmines! I didn't even bother going for the wedding set, but it sucks that they do this to my favorite princess. First the D23 exclusive and now this $750 wedding set. Oh well. :( I can't wait for the Frozen Fever dolls and Anna/Kristoff. I'm hoping getting them online will be smooth sailing.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Blitzn

« Reply #1177 on: October 14, 2015, 08:10:06 PM »
Sometimes Disney closes and open sales. When I went to check out of curiousity around 1245 I could have purchased them. I could be wrong about the time as i was tired, but there was a window that I could have purchased the wedding set. Then I went to bed.

karin_h

« Reply #1178 on: October 14, 2015, 10:00:40 PM »
Sometimes Disney closes and open sales. When I went to check out of curiousity around 1245 I could have purchased them. I could be wrong about the time as i was tired, but there was a window that I could have purchased the wedding set. Then I went to bed.
It didn't say sold out, but it took it out of your cart at checkout if you managed to get that far.
In other news, Rapunzel & Gothel have sold out.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1179 on: October 15, 2015, 05:10:48 AM »
Okay, going to share pictures now!!! I hope photobucket isnt all glitchy again!

Behold the dolls!

I owe Aladdin all to my husband who drove an hour away early in the morning to get him for me!

Cole's ticket- he got the first Al! As his nerdy wife, I couldnt be more prouder LOL!

Details on Aladdin:

Details on Jasmine:

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 05:17:02 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 15, 2015, 05:13:10 AM »
Ooh! *grabby hands*  as always they are soooo much nicer IRL - especially Aladdin - his DS pics didn't do him justice at all! he is awesome!!! :dribble:  :lovey:  :dribble: 

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 15, 2015, 01:19:09 PM »
So jelly of your Jasmine!!! She's gorgeous as always and I just love her jewelry :) The details on Aladdin's vest are great!

Haha, my mom asked me if doll collecting was a hobby or obsession for me :lol: There's a very fine line between the two ;)
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 19, 2015, 04:19:36 AM »

Princess Lala

« Reply #1183 on: October 19, 2015, 07:17:50 AM »
↑Eeeeek she is still so cute!!!!! x3 Which number did you get!? Congrats on them! I realllly wanted this set but I passed- Im really regretting it now! I stare at her in DS on display and im kicking myself in the inside xS At least huby can go after Hans and Elsa for me at the other DS!

Hobby or obsession, huh? I woukd have came out and said  Im "obsessed" withvmy "hobby"! xD Nah who am I kidding lol  im obsessed especially when its Disney LE doll season I will save up money to by eating nothing but ramen or sandwhiches...... *this is the sad truth* Most of my conversations with husband will be like:

Him: "Hey, how about we go out t-- "
Me: "Nope. Dolls."
(end of conversation back to silence)

Then me immedietly after I get the last doll I want:
"Chineeeese Buuuuuuuffffffeeeeeet!!! LETS GO!"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:32:07 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #1184 on: October 19, 2015, 09:14:54 AM »
I really need to not spend money, but if I get a chance to get the new fairy tale designer Ursula I might have to jump on it. Incidentally, if anyone is looking to get Ariel and doesn't want Ursula... ya know.. just sayin' ;)

Having never tried to nab one of the limited beauties before, is there a set time they typically become available online on the online release date?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal