collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney Dolls Thread #2  (Read 85314 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disney Dolls Thread #2
« Reply #1155 on: October 05, 2015, 06:21:59 AM »
The only downside is I realllllly hate how I cant buy LE items myself! xD I have to paypal my husband, he has to withrawthat into his bank, and pay with the card that has his name on it LOL we refuse to joint our bank accounts :P OMG sooooo I found some Disney Fairies dolls on clearancethere for $8! THEY ALSO HAD FROZEN MUGS FOR $3.99. THREEEEEEE DOLLARS AND 99 cents!!!! I got me an Elsa and Anna one woooooot! Tsum Tsum Tuesday is going to suck LOL.

About a week until I get my cutie pie Jasmine, luckily since I preordered her before applying I can pick her up on an offday after the 13th *bugs husband to wait in line for Aladdin* I HAVE to have Aladdin too..... its so wrong not to have them both, I swear they are the perfect Disney pair EVER pluuuus Aladdin was my first crush haha so I MUST have him even more! He uh.... looks good in person compared to his stock photo *you didnt hear it from me*
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 06:25:05 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 05, 2015, 08:16:21 PM »
Does anyone know of where I can find some free simple patterns that fit the Disney Animator dolls? My aunt (who has MS) wants to sew some clothes for Belle and Cinderella that belong to my niece but doesn't have the fine motor skills to do fiddle/frilly dresses and such.

I've looked in google and pintrest but haven't had much luck for free patterns.
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1157 on: October 12, 2015, 05:50:14 AM »
Soooooo we got eight Aladdin dolls so far.....  :lookround: hubby better get in line early tomorrow! Jasmines are all ready and set to go! B-) Oh and we got a CUTE Beast ornament in!!! Its him in the bathrub with his hair all curly, he is sooo adorables!

Who is excited about tomorrow!? We are saying Jaffar cast an evil spell on our store and we need a magic word to wake up the Genie! x3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 13, 2015, 04:01:35 AM »
Did you see the LE (only 250 ) Aladdin and Jasmine Wedding set this morning?! :faint:   :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:  they were gorgeous! good thing I don't collect *all* the characters anymore or I'd be soooooo broke!!!
I did manage to get me a Rapunzel and Gothel LE fairytale  set though! :squee:  :frolic:  :squee: 

how about you peeps?  :) 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Princess Lala

« Reply #1159 on: October 13, 2015, 06:04:05 AM »
Did you see the LE (only 250 ) Aladdin and Jasmine Wedding set this morning?! :faint:   :dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:  they were gorgeous! good thing I don't collect *all* the characters anymore or I'd be soooooo broke!!!
I did manage to get me a Rapunzel and Gothel LE fairytale  set though! :squee:  :frolic:  :squee: 

how about you peeps?  :)

I was told we arent supposed to get this set until November? Were they really online? @_@

karin_h

« Reply #1160 on: October 13, 2015, 06:41:46 AM »
The were online for the UK site, which means they should be online today for the USA site. Personally, while I think they are pretty, their outfits were disappointing. Jasmine is reusing accessories and patterns, and Aladdin is wearing his designer outfit. I was really hoping they would glam up their Prince of Thieves outfits, but I guess this is good for me and my wallet. 

Who told you they came out in November?

Princess Lala

« Reply #1161 on: October 13, 2015, 07:05:37 AM »
^ you know i work for DS, right? xP Im just going by what is told because even the store manager said she cant really talk about it. she was saying "at or close to november" and the Disney Limited Edition FB page even says something like November 2015. BUT if they release online exclusive today that will be so epic! I didnt see them listed online at the US site when i snuck into the bathroom xD

karin_h

« Reply #1162 on: October 13, 2015, 07:09:58 AM »
^ you know i work for DS, right? xP Im just going by what is told because even the store manager said she cant really talk about it. she was saying "at or close to november" and the Disney Limited Edition FB page even says something like November 2015. BUT if they release online exclusive today that will be so epic! I didnt see them listed online at the US site when i snuck into the bathroom xD

No I didn't xD Honestly, all I've seen about the dates were speculations and hopes. But after they started revealing the picture yesterday it seemed unlikely that it would be November since they were saying stuff about not announcing the set. But anyway, yeah, I think they'll come out today for about 3 seconds xD. 

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: October 13, 2015, 08:28:55 AM »
Oooh working for Disney Store would be awesome :) I hope you get discounts on items you buy :biggrin:

Which dolls are you guys going for? I definitely want Rapunzel/Gothel and I'm going to try for Jasmine as well. I wanted to get FF Elsa too, but what the heck is up with the orange string? I've not seen FF yet so I guess it has something to do with it XD It's very distracting and takes away the beauty of the doll IMO. Maybe if I saw her in person I wouldn't mind so much but as of now I won't be getting her :(

The string is there on both Anna and Elsa because
Spoiler
Elsa has wrapped the string around or near all of Anna's birthday presents and most of FF they are following the string

Ponyfan

Ah ok, thanks! Makes sense now lol.

Congrats on everyone's dolls! There are so many I want, but I have to be choosy cause there's just not enough money in my wallet :P So I won't be getting Jasmine, can't afford her :( I plan on getting Rapunzel/Gothel though. Wish me luck!!!!

Post Merge: October 13, 2015, 08:29:39 AM

Does anyone know of where I can find some free simple patterns that fit the Disney Animator dolls? My aunt (who has MS) wants to sew some clothes for Belle and Cinderella that belong to my niece but doesn't have the fine motor skills to do fiddle/frilly dresses and such.

I've looked in google and pintrest but haven't had much luck for free patterns.

I haven't seen any, but I'll keep an eye out for you :)
My Wish List

Princess Lala

« Reply #1164 on: October 13, 2015, 09:04:34 AM »
Yeah, makes sense if they release them later on tonight since UK site got them! Sadly we can only go by rumors at this point until we start getting dolls coming in or confirmed Disney news. They like to keep so much a surprise even from staff!

News from my hubby's side! (Good gosh we are sooo busy with dolls and movies today!) He is at another DS and was first to get an Aladdin! He took a picture of the ticket for me but I'm in the bathroom with no time to post it lol. Luckily I CAN pick up my doll today after all since I preordered her before I was hired but i have to wait when I go home but yaaaaay! So Jazzie will be riding home with me and my snuggles has Aladdin at home waiting to meet his lover! x3 I reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyy want Punzie and Gothel designer dolls but I wasn't gonna make my poor man wait allll day at the mall in the afternoon since he got there at 7:33am! I can always try online tonight if I'm up for it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:06:24 AM by Princess Lala »

karin_h

« Reply #1165 on: October 13, 2015, 09:38:19 AM »
Yeah, makes sense if they release them later on tonight since UK site got them! Sadly we can only go by rumors at this point until we start getting dolls coming in or confirmed Disney news. They like to keep so much a surprise even from staff!

News from my hubby's side! (Good gosh we are sooo busy with dolls and movies today!) He is at another DS and was first to get an Aladdin! He took a picture of the ticket for me but I'm in the bathroom with no time to post it lol. Luckily I CAN pick up my doll today after all since I preordered her before I was hired but i have to wait when I go home but yaaaaay! So Jazzie will be riding home with me and my snuggles has Aladdin at home waiting to meet his lover! x3 I reeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyy want Punzie and Gothel designer dolls but I wasn't gonna make my poor man wait allll day at the mall in the afternoon since he got there at 7:33am! I can always try online tonight if I'm up for it.

That's awesome news, Jasmine is beautiful and they look perfect together.

Yeah, rumors everywhere. Another one is that the set will only be sold online like Wedding Cinderella. I hope everything goes well for those who want it. 250 is such a low number.

Princess Lala

« Reply #1166 on: October 13, 2015, 11:25:09 AM »
^ my manager confirmed its an online exclusive!!!! You are right on the money, karin! It will be a madhouse online lol either websites glitching or being slow, i remember the cinderella set sold out so fast!

Im home now and my dolls are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! \(◎o◎)/ Aladdin is sooooooo CUTE with Jazzie!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:26:49 AM by Princess Lala »

karin_h

« Reply #1167 on: October 13, 2015, 12:16:30 PM »
^ my manager confirmed its an online exclusive!!!! You are right on the money, karin! It will be a madhouse online lol either websites glitching or being slow, i remember the cinderella set sold out so fast!

Im home now and my dolls are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! \(◎o◎)/ Aladdin is sooooooo CUTE with Jazzie!

I can just picture the glitching webpage right now with sooo many releases today. I just hope to get Rapunzel :/

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 13, 2015, 12:22:43 PM »
Congrats everyone on their new dolls.  :) I can't afford any at the moment but I'd love to see pics of everyone else's.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 12:26:34 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 13, 2015, 12:52:55 PM »
Didn't get Yasmine (so decided not to buy any of the others), but we do have the wedding set  :lol:
I also bought the Rapunzel designer set, not for me, but for a fellow collector.
There were like 4 of them still standing in the shop when I arrived at 4 pm :shocked:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal